Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sucking Cock

I think about shemale cock all the time. I love the sight of shemale cock whether it’s hard or soft. I think about sucking cock all the time. I want to touch them, kiss them, and most of all to wrap my lips around them. I want to feel a cock sliding across my lips and tongue and touching my tonsils. I want to feel cum as it jets into my mouth and I eagerly swallow every last drop. It would be even better if there were two or more shemales whose cocks I could take turns sucking on one after the other. Is there anyone else out there who has such a great desire to suck cocks or who actually does?
Old 02-02-2008
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Ila, You clearly need help, as you are shecock obbsessed.
Welcome to the club!:D
Old 02-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Ila, You clearly need help, as you are shecock obbsessed.
Welcome to the club!:D
You're right Tlover, I do need help. I believe that my best help would come from several shemales (with hot, horny, throbbing cocks)
Old 02-02-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
You're right Tlover, I do need help. I believe that my best help would come from several shemales (with hot, horny, throbbing cocks)
Actually we are very lucky here in England as there is a therapy available on the NHS where shecock crazed guys can be given treatment.
I signed on and was given two months of treatment which included two shemale nurses giving me shecock injections up my ass.
Then a good dose of she spunk medication to swallow every day for 8 weeks, a hour of 69 three times a week, mutual masturbation sessions and a daily ass and cock therapy were i had to take a big thick shecock up my ass while my cock was vigorously pumped my a large breasted shemale riding me at the same time.
Its an experimental treatment that's supposed to cure lust for shemales, so far success rates are very low and most of us tgirl lovers have to return for intensive sessions regularly and there's a very long waiting list.
Unfortunately the side effect seems to be an even more intense shecock desire and a.....wait a minute.. i think that might have been one of my shemale dreams again, .. silly me!
Old 02-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Actually we are very lucky here in England as there is a therapy available on the NHS where shecock crazed guys can be given treatment.
I signed on and was given two months of treatment which included two shemale nurses giving me shecock injections up my ass.
Then a good dose of she spunk medication to swallow every day for 8 weeks, a hour of 69 three times a week, mutual masturbation sessions and a daily ass and cock therapy were i had to take a big thick shecock up my ass while my cock was vigorously pumped my a large breasted shemale riding me at the same time.
Its an experimental treatment that's supposed to cure lust for shemales, so far success rates are very low and most of us tgirl lovers have to return for intensive sessions regularly and there's a very long waiting list.
Unfortunately the side effect seems to be an even more intense shecock desire and a.....wait a minute.. i think that might have been one of my shemale dreams again, .. silly me!

That sound like the kind of therapy that I need. The one thing that I would like as much as sucking lots of shemale cock is regular shecock injections up my ass.
Old 02-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Aunt Kay will become famous soon enoughAunt Kay will become famous soon enough

Giving a blowjob is an art and needs to be practiced several times a day. Below is a picture on correct form.
Attached Thumbnails
hot185_666.jpg  
Old 02-03-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Kay View Post
Giving a blowjob is an art and needs to be practiced several times a day. Below is a picture on correct form.
Excellent picture and advice.
Old 02-03-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kenadams2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It sure is. 1st post
Old 02-03-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemalelover2008 is on a distinguished road

u r all right , fo myself i think i m a shecock slave , i always dream about hard cock as jasmin lee or danielle foxxx
Old 02-03-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemalelover2008 View Post
i think i m a shecock slave , i always dream about hard cock
Me too. I just love shecock. Yummmmmm
Old 02-04-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Dells is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That pic just give me an instant hard on, lovely sight. As for the question at hand, I do find myself thinking about it a little more and more as time passes by. Although I try my best not to think about it in the day time. Can't be walking around at work with a hard on all the time

Last edited by Dells; 02-04-2008 at 01:26 AM.
Old 02-04-2008
royksopp

great pic... i think about sucking shecock every day
Old 02-04-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by royksopp View Post
great pic... i think about sucking shecock every day
I also think about sucking shecock everyday. I would like to try two at once. I could try putting both cocks in my mouth at the same time and then I could alternate between sucking one and then the other. The one that I'm not sucking I could masturbate just to keep up the feeling. With any luck I could get both ladyboys to cum at exactly the same time and then take them both in my mouth at once for a double load of creamy goodness. Yummmmm.
Old 02-04-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
I also think about sucking shecock everyday. I would like to try two at once. I could try putting both cocks in my mouth at the same time and then I could alternate between sucking one and then the other. The one that I'm not sucking I could masturbate just to keep up the feeling. With any luck I could get both ladyboys to cum at exactly the same time and then take them both in my mouth at once for a double load of creamy goodness. Yummmmm.
I think ill have to go and have a wank now!
Old 02-06-2008
Shecock obsessed

All day today I've been thinking about sucking shecock. Big ones, little ones, skinny ones, those that provide a mouthful, tonsil ticklers, all kinds (OK there is no real big surprise here). I love the thought of being able to put my lips around a cock, sticking it in my mouth and then feeling it getting hard. I think about cocks sliding over my tongue and touching the back of my throat. I think about grasping a cock in my hand and holding onto it while I lick and tease the head with my tongue. I want to slide my tongue all the way along the shaft and then back to the tip again before sliding that beautiful, wonderful, lovely cock back into my mouth. I want to feel my ladyboy cum in my mouth while I greedily suck down all of her lovely nectar. I wish I had a cock in my mouth right now and another one waiting to be sucked right after. I am really shecock obsessed and wish I had one right now.
Old 02-07-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

captaindunsel will become famous soon enough

I can relate to what all of you are saying... It's definitely a joy to suck shemale cock and if I was in a position to again date shemales, as I once did, I would be sucking her off every day.

My last shemale gf had a humongous cock and I drained her dry every chance I got.
Old 02-07-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaindunsel View Post
My last shemale gf had a humongous cock and I drained her dry every chance I got.
If I had a shemale gf I would be the same way and it wouldn't matter what size cock she has.

Last edited by ila; 02-07-2008 at 09:22 PM.
Old 02-08-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

crystals_skirts is on a distinguished road

I would love to try sucking a cock or two and havinf my ass filled, hell i'd even let them put their panties in my ass after
Old 02-08-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystals_skirts View Post
I would love to try sucking a cock or two and havinf my ass filled
Me too. I would like both at the same time.
Old 02-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

captaindunsel will become famous soon enough

Quote:
If I had a shemale gf I would be the same way and it wouldn't matter what size cock she has.
I agree. Size really doesn't matter to me, but the first time I saw that monster, I had to ask her "Baby, how in the hell do you hide that between your legs??"

She used to refer to it as "Victoria's Secret".
Old 02-09-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaindunsel View Post
She used to refer to it as "Victoria's Secret".
Sound like she has quite the sense of humour.
Old 02-10-2008
Shecock obsessed

Being shecock addicted/obsessed I think about sucking cock all the time. I would like to have a cock in my mouth right now. I would lick it from head to balls and tickle the pee hole with my tongue. I would engulf the whole cock with my mouth and suck on it until I got my reward of a nice load of cum.
Old 02-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bigcockshemalelover can only hope to improve

i also think about sucking she male cock all the time. My fantasy is to have three shemales at one time. One to fill my ass and the other two to let me suck their cocks. They can then alternate fucking my ass while i suck them off. Just need to make this a reality
Old 02-24-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Sucking Cock

In my ideal world I would wake up in the morning and the first thing I would do is suck my love's cock. I'd suck her again several times during the day, again in the evening, and finally the last thing before I go to sleep every night. She wouldn't have to cum every time. Just being able to wrap my lips around her cock and take her in my mouth several times a day would be good enough for me. Naturally though I would want her to give me a nice load of cum every once in a while.
Old 02-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bigcockshemalelover can only hope to improve

ila me thinks you are just like me - i cant stop thinkung about shemale cock
Old 02-25-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

R2000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think about shemale cock all the time. I love the sight of shemale cock whether it’s hard or soft. I think about sucking cock all the time. I want to touch them, kiss them, and most of all to wrap my lips around them. I want to feel a cock sliding across my lips and tongue and touching my tonsils. I want to feel cum as it jets into my mouth and I eagerly swallow every last drop. It would be even better if there were two or more shemales whose cocks I could take turns sucking on one after the other. Is there anyone else out there who has such a great desire to suck cocks or who actually does?

Me and i subscribed to a meeting site but still nothing
Old 02-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Mad_Bad!! is on a distinguished road

My most frequent fantasy is about buttfucking a shemale, but even sucking shecock wouldn't be bad
Old 02-25-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockshemalelover View Post
ila me thinks you are just like me - i cant stop thinkung about shemale cock
Yea, I love the sight of shemale cock. I'm always thinking about cock and what I can do with it.
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
Quote:
Originally Posted by R2000 View Post
Me and i subscribed to a meeting site but still nothing
Well R2000 the main problem of WHY you aren't meeting any ladyboys would be the approach you use in the site you have signed up to. Basically ALL ladyboys who sign up to meeting sites want to meet a western man for a LTR (Long Term Relationship) that could possibly lead to marriage. What you have to understand is, if they just wanted sex or to be used by a man to carry out a fantasy, then they can find a man within their own country to do it, but if they want a serious LTR then they have to look for men in other countries, because (i am basing my information on ladyboys from the philippines here mainly, this has been my experience with them) in their own countries, 1. homosexuality is looked down upon because the entire country is heavily catholic religious, 2. men in their own countries, as a result of nation-wide homophobia, will not want a relationship with a ladyboy because it is frowned upon, and they want children, so once they have fulfilled their sexual desires with a ladyboy, they move on to have LTR with GG's.

If you want some idea of what to write in your ad, you can read over my personal ad on Dragoncastle (to find it, go to search, then say you are ladyboy seeking a western man age of 19 to 19 in australia, and search for profiles only with pictures, then search for the profile that says 'BlueRaven88' under the headline [easiest way to do this is to hit ctrl+f to do a page search]). But ask yourself this: if you search your heart, do you truly want a LTR with a ladyboy, or would you just be lying to them and yourself? My words that I type in my profile are 100% my own and I have put alot of thought into what I say in there, so it is relatively easy to meet ladyboys there because I am genuinely what they are looking for, but if you say things that aren't true, then you will only hurt the ladyboy that fell for you because of your words.

On a side note, anyone is welcome to peruse my profile on DC (dragoncastle) by following the instructions I listed, but please do not just copy and paste my words into your profile. If you intend to do this please do not look at my profile because I am trying to be helpful to the members of this forum by giving them an idea of what they should be saying on their profiles to get a ladyboy, but you need to search your own hearts and type your own words, otherwise the ladyboy is basically falling for me, just having a different age and picture, and odds are if/when you do start talking to her or when you meet her, if you don't have the romantic mind or the intelligence to say and elaborate more than what I have already said in my profile, she is going to know you lied about who you are anyway. Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy.

Hope this helps some people in their search
Old 02-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
Well R2000 the main problem of WHY you aren't meeting any ladyboys would be the approach you use in the site you have signed up to.
I sincererly admire the patience you give to write this useful tips, but listen, i live in italy, and here the digital divide, aswell as the mentality and the economic condition don't permit so many shemale to access the net, and if the can, they sign up to an escort site (worths tons of money, u wrote in other tread, remember?), add the fact that i cannot absolutely leave italy bcause i got a gf and anyway my economic situation doesn't permit to me a travel troughout the countries with higher percentage of shemales-ladyboys ion total population, and u will understand why i'm so depressed.

Only one time 2 years ago i met a shemale nearby my city, and one day i'll write my story, when i practice more with english (that's my first forum where i cannot speak italian) sure u'll read some of me

In the meanwhile for your help
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I sincererly admire the patience you give to write this useful tips, but listen, i live in italy, and here the digital divide, aswell as the mentality and the economic condition don't permit so many shemale to access the net, and if the can, they sign up to an escort site (worths tons of money, u wrote in other tread, remember?), add the fact that i cannot absolutely leave italy bcause i got a gf and anyway my economic situation doesn't permit to me a travel troughout the countries with higher percentage of shemales-ladyboys in total population, and u will understand why i'm so depressed.
I don't have a gf at the moment (but would love to, but that's another story), but my situation is pretty similar to yours (maybe that's because I live in northern Italy too lol). I'm quite frustrated too... And at least you've met a tgirl once. I can only dream...
Old 02-26-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Bad!! View Post
I don't have a gf at the moment (but would love to, but that's another story), but my situation is pretty similar to yours (maybe that's because I live in northern Italy too lol). I'm quite frustrated too... And at least you've met a tgirl once. I can only dream...
Ot: ma scusa qualche frase metticela in italiano e dammi una mano lol

Generally i see that ladyboys has a different (and sometimes harder to evaluate) meter to choose their man-for-the-night than womans.
Old 02-26-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
the economic condition don't permit so many shemale to access the net, and if the can, they sign up to an escort site (worths tons of money, u wrote in other tread, remember?), add the fact that i cannot absolutely leave italy bcause i got a gf
Quote:

Oh no! dont tell blue you have a girlfrend or want one as well as a tgirl.
He really doesn't approve of thinking about cheating:D

Anyway guys i fully sympathise with your situation, ive been looking on sites and personals for quite a while now and I'm getting nowhere fast finding a decent tgirl.
Its very frustrating and i dont want to have to travel too far gf to consider also.
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well, I'm single at the moment, so I could always get all the shemale sex I want and then find a GG as a girlfriend. No cheating involved
Dreams are so nice 'cause they're free...
Old 02-26-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Well, I'm single at the moment, so I could always get all the shemale sex I want and then find a GG as a girlfriend. No cheating involved
Dreams are so nice 'cause they're free...
Your not so mad or bad after all then.:D
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Oh no! dont tell blue you have a girlfrend or want one as well as a tgirl.
He really doesn't approve of thinking about cheating:D
Nothin wrong with being 100% monogomous Tlover. You will find that more girls are attracted to you by having my mindset in that I am completely a 1 woman man (whether she has a cock or no) so they KNOW I won't cheat or be unfaithful. I don't really care if you have a GG girlfriend and look for a ladyboy at the same time, but if you find a ladyboy and are still with your girlfriend when you start a relationship with her, then that's something I truly despise. I also loathe people who just see ladyboys as some sort of sexual fetish to conquer so that they can have some sort of notch on their belt. You have to realise that they may be a fetish to you, but they are real people with real emotions who need love just like you and me. Ask yourself this - would YOU be okay if you found out that she had cheated on you with a FTM TS, another woman, or even another man? No. You would end up calling her a whore, yelling your head off at her, maybe even slapping her, and you would dump her.

If you guys decide to cheat on your girlfriends that you supposedly love (which you obviously don't love her as you say or you wouldn't even consider cheating), they may or may not ever find out, but I hope in my deepest hearts that they would. I believe in balance. Can't get without giving, and for every action is an opposing reaction. Sort of a natural karmic balance if you will. This being said, even if you don't get caught, you will still get a punishment for your adultery, even if it comes in the form of inconquerable guilt in your mind. It will eat away at you every day you think about how you have been unfaithful, and in my opinion your girlfriends deserve better
Old 02-27-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ILOVESHEMALECOCK is on a distinguished road

I would love a hot tranny cock in my mouth right now..
Old 02-27-2008
She-cock inspector

Default Tlover - Scumbag!

Well I'm replying to this as you have raised some interesting points, also you seem to be jumping to some wrong conclusions about me, but you seem to do that quite a lot in your posts about other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88
Nothin wrong with being 100% monogomous Tlover.

Blue who said their was anything wrong with being 100% monogamous? it wasn't me.
I don't know your situation if you've got a partner or not, but if you are in a LONG TERM relationship and have remained 100% monogamous then I take my hat off to you and applaud you and anyone else who manages it, its a very laudable attribute, I wish I could manage it.
But I believe its fairly unusual, I personally know very few people in a long term relationship who have remind totally faithful to there partner, most people who you talk to will eventually admit to some sort of fling or a lest coming very near to one.

Quote:
You will find that more girls are attracted to you by having my mindset in that I am completely a 1 woman man (whether she has a cock or no) so they KNOW I won't cheat or be unfaithful.

Well I'm not sure bout that blue, ive went out with a girl who id been totally in love with and faithful to, she cheated on me, left me for a guy who was married and was a well known serial womaniser and treated his wife like dirt.
He attracted as lot of girls and wasnt particularly good looking ether.
Ever heard the Fraze “treat them mean, keep them keen”?
Fact is a lot of girls are attracted to bad boys, that's a lousy thing and maybe if I was a bad boy id attract a lot more girls, there have been times when ive been acting like a bastard and girls certainly seem more interested. But that's not my true nature.

Quote:
I don't really care if you have a GG girlfriend and look for a ladyboy at the same time, but if you find a ladyboy and are still with your girlfriend when you start a relationship with her, then that's something I truly despise.

Well you despise me if you want to, it a terrible thing to do, yes.
If I was totally in control of my feelings and desires, id never want to go with a ladyboy, id be totally devoted to my girlfriend and never cheat on her with anyone, but I'm not, who is?
If you read some of these posts a lot of the guys in it are with girlfriends, wife's or partners, some of them go with ladyboys, some desire it, some just want the fantasies, some want rid of that fantasies but feel they cant fight it, some are just plain confused and frightened about it.
I really think you are going to waste a lot of your time despising people on here and in life generally blue.
You can waste all your time and energy despising, loathing and even hateing me, but to be totally honest with you I don't really give a toss what you or anyone else thinks of me.

Now what's this bit in here for ?-

Quote:
I also loathe people who just see ladyboys as some sort of sexual fetish to conquer so that they can have some sort of notch on their belt. You have to realise that they may be a fetish to you, but they are real people with real emotions who need love just like you and me.

Just a sexual fetish to conquer for a notch on their belt!
I want an experience with a ladyboy because I desire them, I fantasize about them and admire them, just like I do girls.
I have never in my life wanted someone so I could get a notch on my belt, where did this crap come from.

So I want sex with a ladyboy with no strings attached, is that so bad?
It not like I'm going to leed her on saying I want marriage.
More than likely it will be with a working tgirl, if not ill make it clear I don't want a relationship, only sex, if she's ok with that, fine, if not I move on.
Sometimes people fancy each other and just want sex, nothing else, its not a crime Blue it happens all the time.
We are not all looking for love and monogamy all the time, not even ladyboys some just want sex some just want the money.

Quote:
Ask yourself this - would YOU be okay if you found out that she had cheated on you with a FTM TS, another woman, or even another man? No. You would end up calling her a whore, yelling your head off at her, maybe even slapping her, and you would dump her.

Don't be silly of course I wouldn't be ok with it, id be mortified, yelling yes, slapping NEVER!
Ive never slapped a woman in my life and never will, maybe id dump her mabey not.
I've been cheated on before as ive said, a couple of times, and it devastating, ive wasted my energy with hate eating me up inside and done stupid things and hurt a lot of people, its not good.
Eventually I came to realize they couldn't fight their feelings, they found someone who they found more attractive, or more in tune with or whatever, they never set out to hurt me, it just happens.
I come to terms with it, got over it and moved on and eventually even forgave them.
I realized they are only human, you cant fight your feelings, you cant always help falling for someone else.

Quote:
If you guys decide to cheat on your girlfriends that you supposedly love (which you obviously don't love her as you say or you wouldn't even consider cheating), they may or may not ever find out, but I hope in my deepest hearts that they would.

That's crap I do love her, I think I know my feeling better that you do.
Im doing a very bad thing if i cheat yes, but I really believe that people are not naturally monogamous, it just not a natural thing, people try very hard to do it but not that many really succeed,
Rising divorce figures show this to be true, a lot of marriages end because of unfaithful partners and just how many of the long term still married have been totally faithful, not that many I suspect.

Quote:
I believe in balance. Can't get without giving, and for every action is an opposing reaction. Sort of a natural karmic balance if you will. This being said, even if you don't get caught, you will still get a punishment for your adultery, even if it comes in the form of inconquerable guilt in your mind. It will eat away at you every day you think about how you have been unfaithful, and in my opinion your girlfriends deserve better

I agree totally with you here.
I always say what goes around comes around.
I have cheated on her with other girls.
When she was married she cheated on her husband, she might even cheat on me who knows, I wouldn't blame her and yes she dose deserve better.
Ive cheated on other girls in the past, girls have cheated on me, practically everyone I know has cheated on someone at some point.
I have guilt about all my cheating, but that's my problem not yours.

In the perfect world we would all fall in love with one person, skip off down the yellow brick road hand in hand to BlueRavens wonderland, where the love fairy would sprinkle us with her faithful love dust and we would all stay together forever and ever happily ever after.

Unfortunately we live in the real world were nothing is set in stone or totally back or white, people do bad things, have emotions they cant control, feelings they cant fight.
Everything's a little shady.

Tlover Aka – Scumbag.

Last edited by tlover; 02-27-2008 at 05:36 PM.
Old 02-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The "Real World" as you say, is what you choose to make of it. There are many aspects of life available, you have just chosen to walk a different path. As opposed to being patient, understanding, caring and faithful, you just jump on who/what ever is available at the time, whereas I hold out for something more. Different strokes for different folks I suppose
Old 02-27-2008
Shecock obsessed

Default Some Advice

Let's try to stay with the topic of the thread. If you want to post about sucking cock, post it in this thread. If you want to go on about morals start a new thread and post your views in that.
Old 02-27-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
The "Real World" as you say, is what you choose to make of it. There are many aspects of life available, you have just chosen to walk a different path. As opposed to being patient, understanding, caring and faithful, you just jump on who/what ever is available at the time, whereas I hold out for something more. Different strokes for different folks I suppose
Your jumping to conclusions about me again, i haven't just "jumped" on whoever's available at the time, thees relationships have developed out of getting to know them and caring for them and i haven't done it lightly with no thought of others like some sex crazed idiot.
Like i say you cant always control what you feel and who you fall for, I'm not a robot.
I think you will be holding out for something more for a long time if you think you can get a partner who will be totally faithful forever and as perfect as you seem to think you are.
Old 02-27-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Let's try to stay with the topic of the thread. If you want to post about sucking cock, post it in this thread. If you want to go on about morals start a new thread and post your views in that.

Sorry ila, your right its spoiling your thread.
might be a good idea to set up a post about morals could be interesting.
Old 02-27-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

iamthereddragon is on a distinguished road

I love to put a shemale cock in my mouth and feel it grow harder....I also love it when they fuck me in my mouth.
Old 02-29-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthereddragon View Post
I love to put a shemale cock in my mouth and feel it grow harder....I also love it when they fuck me in my mouth.
Oh yes, and after she sprays her cum down your throat keep on sucking until she's hard again...yummmmmmmmm
Old 02-29-2008
She-cock inspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthereddragon View Post
Yer, id love it if she was semi hard and i could suck her till she was thick and solid in my mouth.
id keep sucking until she pumped thick wads of lovey cock cream right down my throat.
Old 03-10-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bigtrucker92 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to bigtrucker92

Quote:
I agree, I think about shemales and shemale cock quite often. I have never been with one, but I have sucked a few cocks and enjoyed it. I think shemales and ladyboys are extremely erotic. Can't wait to try one or two, three......
Old 03-11-2008
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtrucker92 View Post
Can't wait to try one or two, three......
or four or a whole lot more.
Old 03-15-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

weronika21ts is on a distinguished road

i know what you feel. it's great
Old 03-26-2008
translover

Thumbs up

Hey ila, my friend

i am an addict of shecock sucking
Old 04-05-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover