Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 02-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bondageboy02 will become famous soon enoughbondageboy02 will become famous soon enough

A few I found...
Attached Thumbnails
sissycroflbot-jb6D.jpg   sissycUndercover Cop.jpg   sissyc1197996773.jpg  

Old 03-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Wanna be Bailey Jay's "daddy"?
Attached Thumbnails
caption_baileyjay_1146197710.jpg  
Old 03-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Another enticing Bailey Jay picture with a caption.
Attached Thumbnails
caption_bailey_1366755133.jpg  
Old 03-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hey, in this economy, a job is a job!
Attached Thumbnails
caption_drfranklin_1891601982.jpg  
Old 03-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The things a girl's gotta do ...
Attached Thumbnails
caption_black-daddy_974818128.jpg  
Old 03-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'll do anything you want, darling!
Attached Thumbnails
caption_explanation_180942929.jpg  
Old 03-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I think so, too.
Attached Thumbnails
caption_trap_368185785.jpg  
Old 04-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

In a perfect world, she would be on MY bed.
Attached Thumbnails
caption_unzipping_743167256.jpg  
Old 04-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I have just come across a treasure trove of captioned pics in French. Since the language of the Forum is English (see Rule 1), I will provide translations.

This one reads as follows:

[Top Box] -- Darling, look at the problem I have here! How can I wear this dress with an erection like that, which will be visible?

[Bottom Box] -- You're right, gorgeous! I can quickly make it so you'll be more presentable ...

Just for fun, I'll leave it to your imagination how ... (it's in the last couple of words).
Attached Thumbnails
caption_french_83845869.jpg  
Old 04-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

[QUOTE=smc;180844]One more, for now. This one reads as follows:

[Top Box] -- Superb, baby, superb! You're a good cocksucker, that's for sure. I'll try out his tight bottom next.

[Bottom Box] -- How's that, hun? Is it a good cock? You like my big thing, don't you.

I am taking some liberties in the interest of capturing the slang appropriately.
Attached Thumbnails
caption_french_1407214923.jpg  
Old 04-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Another from those I found in French. They are created by someone who goes by Naoh, and he likes to insert his own name into the captions. This one reads:

Here you go, Naoh! Sorry I couldn't find a mini shorter than this, but think this one is enough you, no?
Attached Thumbnails
caption_french_201052157.jpg  
Old 04-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It reads:

"Sweetheart, please kiss me before you leave for work! How else can I be certain that you won?t suck or kiss one of those female bitches you work with at your job?!"
Attached Thumbnails
caption_french_1775644118.jpg  
Old 04-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yeidi Collins is so damn hot!! If she were my secretary, I'd never leave the office.

It reads:

LEFT: I phoned your wife to let him know you’d be delayed, sir. Do you think we’ll have a lot of time this evening, sir?

RIGHT: Given what I can see, I’d say it’s going to be a very late evening. My desire tonight is enormous!
Attached Thumbnails
caption_french_867629138.jpg  
Old 04-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It reads:

BOTTOM: Say, darling, you you think your pal will be afraid when he sees my tool?

TOP: I don?t think so. He said he adores a big pole!
Attached Thumbnails
caption_french_25429721.jpg  
Old 04-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Pollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to beholdPollux is a splendid one to behold

The ultimate shemale experience I think.
Attached Thumbnails
P01.jpg  
Old 04-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I have just come across a treasure trove of captioned pics in French. Since the language of the Forum is English (see Rule 1), I will provide translations.

This one reads as follows:

[Top Box] -- Darling, look at the problem I have here! How can I wear this dress with an erection like that, which will be visible?

[Bottom Box] -- You're right, gorgeous! I can quickly make it so you'll be more presentable ...

Just for fun, I'll leave it to your imagination how ... (it's in the last couple of words).
Come here my love.
Old 04-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The caption says it all.
Attached Thumbnails
caption239618570.jpg  
Old 04-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Another in the French series. It reads:

1) G?g?, I can't possibly put on this evening gown in the state you've left me. Too much will be visible. You must do something, my darling!

2) Okay, darling, okay. I'll do what it takes to get rid of that erection. But I must point out that this will be the third time I've sucked you off this morning, and you've only sucked me once!
Attached Thumbnails
caption_french_854472105.jpg  
Old 04-25-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

laura.trivulzi will become famous soon enoughlaura.trivulzi will become famous soon enough

two little works
hope you like them!
Attached Thumbnails
+caption-004.jpg   +caption-005.jpg  
Old 04-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I think the dress is perfect.
Attached Thumbnails
caption_lbd_543820118.jpg  
Old 05-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Beautiful picture ... unfortunate caption. I'd prefer to call her my lover.
Attached Thumbnails
caption_bitch_1883322407.jpg  
Old 05-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

laura.trivulzi will become famous soon enoughlaura.trivulzi will become famous soon enough

new one
Attached Thumbnails
+caption-006.jpg  
Old 05-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I have a feeling I could be convinced to be this kind of "loser" for Domino.

How about you, Enoch Root?
Attached Thumbnails
caption1115049119.jpg  
Old 05-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Her idea is a good one, but I like mine, too: sit myself right down on that hard cock and take it deep inside me. There can still be cumming, of course.
Attached Thumbnails
caption447131921.jpg  
Old 05-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Damn! Either I went to the wrong college, or I should've played football, but I would love to be the one filling Ashley's pussy.
Attached Thumbnails
caption_ashley_1113797162.jpg  
Old 05-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'd do whatever Rakel asked for the chance to taste her cum.
Attached Thumbnails
caption_rakel_1538845081.jpg  
Old 05-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

If the lube she mentions could be bottled, I have no doubt it would be a huge seller!
Attached Thumbnails
caption2052817899.jpg  
Old 05-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Her good news is the best news I've heard all day!
Attached Thumbnails
caption1703361745.jpg  
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Adriana Rodrigues squeezing her cock so very hard.
Attached Thumbnails
caption_adrian-rodrigues_341036472.jpg  
Old 06-04-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Adriana Rodrigues squeezing her cock so very hard.
I just can't imagine Adriana referring to her tits or her cock as sissy.
Old 06-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I just can't imagine Adriana referring to her tits or her cock as sissy.
You're right. I completely missed that. NOTE: I never create the captions on the pictures I post in this thread; they are found pictures.
Old 06-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Okay, but only if we can switch places at some point.
Attached Thumbnails
caption_293655659.jpg  
Old 06-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Truer words were never spoken.
Attached Thumbnails
caption_739163929.jpg  
Old 06-13-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

amy/cd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default metamorphosis

gonna take on the wild side!
Attached Thumbnails
japan_3kaede060 copy1.jpg  
Old 06-14-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default metamorphosis1

walking on the wild side again
Attached Thumbnails
kathoeys_15_145t.jpg   smj002b.jpg   eye1051n.jpg  

chu31.jpg  
Old 06-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I like Victoria's invitation, except for the "gentle" part. I'd rather she be pounding me once I sit down.
Attached Thumbnails
caption960398231.jpg  
Old 06-18-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default metamorphosis2

from boy toy to tgirl
Attached Thumbnails
11vr.jpg  
Old 06-24-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default japanese girls

some cute girls
Attached Thumbnails
ats501a (4)n.jpg   Nana Aoyagi 10n1.jpg   296_1000n.jpg  

Old 06-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I love her definition of a "real" man.
Attached Thumbnails
caption1403234198.jpg  
Old 07-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I don't mean to sound greedy, gorgeous, but would it be okay to choose all three options?
Attached Thumbnails
caption_decisions_867063133.jpg  
Old 07-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Could I be next? I'll suck you, too.
Attached Thumbnails
caption_1180169856.jpg  
Old 07-09-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

toy is on a distinguished road

This is my first image post (virgin), so please be gentle with the comments.

Attached Thumbnails
playingwithfood.jpg  
Old 07-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

She forgot to mention opening up for a nice drink of that cum. That's what I would be waiting for.
Attached Thumbnails
caption_gay-like-girl_2017184224.jpg  
Old 07-11-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

toy is on a distinguished road

Have a seat!
Attached Thumbnails
sit.jpg  
Old 07-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I got me dat religious fervor!
Attached Thumbnails
caption_foxy-angel_1035127328.jpg  
Old 07-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Take note, all those with "attitude" problems. Hers is a model to emulate.
Attached Thumbnails
877622432.jpg  
Old 07-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yet another in the French series I was posting a couple earlier this year. This one reads:

Darling, I can't possibly wear these minis, as you can easily see! With or without a hard-on, it won't hide my cock!!!
Attached Thumbnails
caption_french_657314466.jpg  
Old 07-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sign me up!
Attached Thumbnails
caption_respond_992159518.jpg  
Old 07-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It says:

Be honest, love: how do you like my cock? I think the tip is a little pointed. I prefer a fatter one like yours, ch?ri!
Attached Thumbnails
caption_french_1388251554.jpg  
Old 08-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Victoria di Prada in several captioned shots with an incest theme.
Attached Thumbnails
caption_bro_victoria-di-prada_880756491.jpg   caption_dad_victoria-di-prada_601734593.jpg   caption_dad_victoria-di-prada_1107797381.jpg  

caption_dad_victoria-di-prada_1108393254.jpg   caption_dad_victoria-di-prada_1108761275.jpg   caption_dad_victoria-di-prada_1857953499.jpg