Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura about
Default An Early Christmas Card For You All

Hi Everyone.......I know its still a couple of weeks before the big day but as we say here in the UK "post early for Christmas!"
Its been a while since I last posted any of my drawings or artwork, so I decided to create something special for you all....hope you like it!
Its actually called "At last,...Santa gets a gift he always wanted!"
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all at the Transladyboy site, the moderators and guys who run the forum, the regular and well-loved contributers, the casual passer-by and all lovers and admirers of Transgender ladies,...and of course, all the lovely Transgender girls who are such an inspiration to us all,...a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year!.....Love, Light and Peace, DEFENDER X
Attached Thumbnails
A GIFT FOR SANTA copy adjusted new reduced.jpg  
Old 12-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

valentinetabitha will become famous soon enoughvalentinetabitha will become famous soon enough

Now THAT is an Xmas gift! Very well done
Old 12-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

demon_kiss2 is on a distinguished road

Feliz Navidad to eveyone thanks for the card
Old 12-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh cum all ye faceful

Thank God I am an atheist!

Last edited by randolph; 12-04-2009 at 10:36 AM.
Old 12-04-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFENDER View Post
Hi Everyone.......I know its still a couple of weeks before the big day but as we say here in the UK "post early for Christmas!"
Its been a while since I last posted any of my drawings or artwork, so I decided to create something special for you all....hope you like it!
Its actually called "At last,...Santa gets a gift he always wanted!"
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all at the Transladyboy site, the moderators and guys who run the forum, the regular and well-loved contributers, the casual passer-by and all lovers and admirers of Transgender ladies,...and of course, all the lovely Transgender girls who are such an inspiration to us all,...a very Merry Christmas and Happy New year!.....Love, Light and Peace, DEFENDER X
Very nice work, Defender!

You have serious talent. I am surprised you don't create any artwork for comic books or graphic novels.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you as well(just in case you don't show up again before the actual holidays).
Old 12-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all

Thanks Defender,
I agree, you are extremely talented and I love your style!
A very Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you, and to all the good folk here on transforum. :D
Vi
Old 12-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

netbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nicenetbum is just really nice

Lucky Santa, he must have been very good this year.
Old 12-05-2009

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks

Defender, what a wonderful Xmas picture. It would make a perfect pop-up greetings card.