Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-18-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

saleen is infamous around these parts
Default so turned on by tgirls

Im from Lansing Michigan. Looking to meet a beautiful tyranny to have intimate encounters with. Any in my area? I am blowing my fuses just even thinking about it.
Old 10-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Well, you have no idea what you have just unleashed with that geo-specific question...
Old 10-18-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Awesome!!! Can't wait to hear from everyone in my area!!!
Old 10-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Well... guess im in the wrong area!!
Old 10-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Nope!
We are geographically spread equally across the world.
Community/society/ethnic realities mean that ts women are more hidden
{in plain sight} than in others.
This is worth a read Trans dating realities
Old 11-04-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

So no one in Lansing area at all?? I just want to meet someone new, I am so curious!!!
Old 11-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Right latitude; wrong time zone.
Old 11-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Message these guys
http://www.transgendermichigan.org/transnet.html
Explain you are a man looking to date trans-women in Michigan.
Ask for any social groups for the area
Do not mention any of the following:
  • Ladyboy
  • She male
  • Tranny cock
  • Pre-op
  • Chick with a dick
  • Curious / box-ticking
  • You won't go places with her
  • You're not gay
  • Your wife / girlfriend / need to be Discrete.

Oh. there is a party tomorrow in a cafe
http://transgendermichigan.givezooks...chels-birthday I'd suggest you drop a line to them about going.

Make contacts and hopefully friends.
You may end up dating a friend of a friend of a friend.

That was one google result.
Try others.
Also, the world can be as lonely for a trans woman as for a man interested in a trans-woman.
There is a huge level of suspicion levelled against anyone interested in us.
Unfairly IMO.
Ok, someone is primarily attracted to me in a sexual way.
Well, that is how it is for most non-trans women too.
To other transsexual women I say: get over it.

But there is a huge difference between sexual attraction and
curiosity fuck / novelty fuck.
For that one guys, go see a trans-hooker - thats their job!
Old 11-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Also, the world can be as lonely for a trans woman as for a man interested in a trans-woman.
There is a huge level of suspicion levelled against anyone interested in us.
Unfairly IMO.
Ok, someone is primarily attracted to me in a sexual way.
Well, that is how it is for most non-trans women too.
To other transsexual women I say: get over it.

But there is a huge difference between sexual attraction and
curiosity fuck / novelty fuck.
For that one guys, go see a trans-hooker - thats their job!
Thank you, I've been saying that for ages. To all you girls, trans and genetic females, anyone....be it a dude or a chick, is going to have a sexual attraction to you if you caught their eyes....and it's the same for all types of folks you have caught the eyes of......be it preps, nerds, goths, emos, skaters, ghetto, rednecks, etc. You want it to stop, then be prepared to spend the rest of your life living in a full body, burlap sack so no one can look at you, or take a bath in battery acid, though I would not recommend that last one. And being suspicious towards anyone interested in you, well, be prepared to become that crazy old lady that sits on her porch in a rocking chair, with, perhaps, a few pets to keep you company....if you're lucky, or wither away in an old age home.

The choice is yours.
Old 11-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Thank you, I've been saying that for ages. To all you girls, trans and genetic females, anyone....be it a dude or a chick, is going to have a sexual attraction to you if you caught their eyes....and it's the same for all types of folks you have caught the eyes of......be it preps, nerds, goths, emos, skaters, ghetto, rednecks, etc. You want it to stop, then be prepared to spend the rest of your life living in a full body, burlap sack so no one can look at you, or take a bath in battery acid, though I would not recommend that last one. And being suspicious towards anyone interested in you, well, be prepared to become that crazy old lady that sits on her porch in a rocking chair, with, perhaps, a few pets to keep you company....if you're lucky, or wither away in an old age home.

The choice is yours.
Yep spot on.
The other trans site I post on is tvchix.com, a uk based site.
In those forums, there is a huge level of, at best antipathy shown towards male admirers. And more usually, suspicion.
And this carries on in trans social night clubs past and present: Teds, BNO, Transmission, Wayout. Men are ignored and shunned. And those men who make an effort are looked on as perverts. Sure a lot of the men don't help, as they seem both socially inept and sex fixated. But to a degree, that's a reflection of greater society. Yet those men who come across as balanced and normal get the same cold-shoulder. Which is weird. I've a friend who I've known for 8 or 9 years. He's sexually attracted to crossdressers and post-op ts women. He exclusively dates the latter. - As in long (years) relationships. His choice of partner is thrown at him as a fetish, by a few (long term single) post-op ts women! His relationships are just like any other normal relationship. It's not him who has the problem.

"I will only date a person if they are neutral / turned off by my physical-self" I've heard trans women say that. Weird? - Fuckin' loopy trans-shit more like.