Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-28-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowaguy82 View Post
Their scenes together are great, and Vicki could drop a nice load. I've spent a lot of hours watching them.
I have the "Spank My Tranny Ass" DVD with Vicki and Danielle in a scene together. Joanna Jet is in it too but my favorite scene is the one with Kitty V. She is fucking adorable!
Attached Thumbnails
smta.jpg   kitty-lena_04.jpg   79680_3.jpg  

79680_4.jpg  
Old 08-28-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Iowaguy82 has a spectacular aura aboutIowaguy82 has a spectacular aura aboutIowaguy82 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Been so busy with work haven't had time to contribute much. Welcome to our new member Iowaguy82! Love the pics of Vicki Richter and Danielle. If I have time later I'll try to post an update to the "CD" thread.

Thanks to both of you for keeping this thread going!

Andy
Thanks for welcoming me. It's been a very interesting and entertaining thread.
Old 08-28-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Iowaguy82 has a spectacular aura aboutIowaguy82 has a spectacular aura aboutIowaguy82 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
I have the "Spank My Tranny Ass" DVD with Vicki and Danielle in a scene together. Joanna Jet is in it too but my favorite scene is the one with Kitty V. She is fucking adorable!
Very hot. Those sites introduced me to a lot of beautiful women.
Old 08-28-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Me too!

Ever see that one? Kitty makes these faces for the camera while her mistress is spanking her that are just so cute! Plus she's only 4'7" which makes her even more adorable.
Old 08-28-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yes, I've seen that one. Very hot. I kind of forgot about how sexy she was.
Old 08-30-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Getting back to the earlier posts about CeCe, there's another singer whose career sort of parallels CeCe Peniston's, Ultra Naté.

She never got the same sort of fame as CeCe but I think she's just as beautiful and I've had a crush on her almost as long.
Attached Thumbnails
ultra8.jpg   Ultra-Nate (1).jpg   Ultra+Nate+(photo+credit+KARL+GIANT)-for+web2.jpg  

Ultra+Nate+Marco+Cerrone-resized+for+website.jpg   ultra2.jpg   ultra-nate-new.jpg  

Old 08-30-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Looking back through some of these posts, I must say I really enjoy your taste. You have a great variety of women in a lot of different body types. I love it.
Old 08-30-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thanks!

I hope you post some of what you like too!

When it comes to body types, I like feminine, hard or soft, but definitely ladylike. I like bigger, statuesque women best but when it comes to tgirls I like the smaller ones too like beautiful little Sapphire here
Attached Thumbnails
sapphire213.jpg   sapphire303.jpg   sapphire305.jpg  

sapphire307.jpg   sapphireprom024.jpg  
Old 08-30-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Very nice. I hope to post some in the next couple of days. Ever since I can remember, I've always kind of had a preference for thicker women. It wasn't until college when a guy introduced me to hardbodies and then I became a little more well rounded. Not really caring about body type all that much.
Old 08-31-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I always liked thicker women too, both BBWs and Amazon types. I also love a pretty face, nice hair, make up, and sexy clothes.

Club divas like CeCe and Ultra brought me into contact with RuPaul. Back in the 90s I had a VHS tape with club music videos on it and "Supermodel" was on it. That video blew me away! Even though I had heard of RuPaul before and new he was a man but the woman on the screen was magnificent and I was completely turned on.
Old 08-31-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Here's some women that I really liked years ago and still do today. I've always really thought Kelly Clarkson was attractive. Sofia Vergara continues to get hotter with age. And Ashley Graham is a woman I've really gotten into lately.
Attached Thumbnails
KellyClarkson2.jpg   w630_sofiabikini6--23967648 (FILEminimizer).jpg   d_660665.jpg  

Old 09-01-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Very nice! I just discovered Ashley Graham last week. She's on the cover of this year's "New York" magazine's fassion issue. I didn't buy it but I sure checked her out! She looks awesome in a one piece bathing suit
Attached Thumbnails
ag1.jpg   ag2.jpg   ag3.jpg  

Old 09-01-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

She's one of the sexiest women today, imo. Great face, thick in all right places. I only regret that I didn't find out about her sooner.
Old 09-01-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Here's some women that I really liked years ago and still do today. I've always really thought Kelly Clarkson was attractive. Sofia Vergara continues to get hotter with age. And Ashley Graham is a woman I've really gotten into lately.
Kelly Clarkson Nice to see her on here. Very beautiful and maybe the only modern singer with a better voice than Hayley IMHO (see my post above).

Also I became familiar with Ashley through seeing her on the cover of a magazine at the gym where I workout. Extremely sexy and beautiful. I guess the three of us must think alike.

Last edited by a9127; 09-21-2019 at 10:02 PM.
Old 09-01-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

And a better picture of my “third wife” who I had written about earlier after watching “Descendants 2” with my niece. The unbelievably beautiful and talented Dove Cameron as “Mal.”

She will be 22 in January. So what’s a 15 year age difference?

All kidding aside, Dove is one to watch. I expect we will be seeing a lot more of her in the future. I have heard she enjoys the stage. It wouldn’t surprise me if she were to win a Tony Award one day.

Old 09-02-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
And a better picture of my “third wife” who I had written about earlier after watching “Descendants 2” with my niece. The unbelievably beautiful and talented Dove Cameron as “Mal.”

She will be 22 in January. So what’s a 15 year age difference?

All kidding aside, Dove is one to watch. I expect we will be seeing a lot more of her in the future. I have heard she enjoys the stage. It wouldn’t surprise me if she were to win a Tony Award one day.
I hope so! Dove is very cute....especially with purple hair!
Attached Thumbnails
dcph2.jpg   dcph1.jpg   dove-cameron-if-only-reprise-descendants2.jpg  

Old 09-02-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Torie Tastic. I just found these the other day. I'd love to get this BBW cutie into that van and get all grabby with her!
Attached Thumbnails
tori9.jpg   tori6.jpg   tori8.jpg  

Old 09-02-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wow, some great pictures you guys have posted. You've just introduced me to two women I have never heard about before that are absolutely gorgeous.
Old 09-02-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Since we're going "retro" in this thread, thought some of you might enjoy this blast from the past. I bet quite a few of our members remember this beauty.

Long before Dove Cameron was born, this was one of my biggest celebrity crushes. I mentioned her in an earlier post. Her name is Heather Thomas and she was best known for the show “The Fall Guy.” I can’t remember what the occasion or exact year was (time frame was the late 80's) but I think it was some sort of classic car show I went to with my Dad. She was super sweet to me and at the time the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I must have been in first or second grade. Why couldn’t my teacher have looked like that? I’m sure I said something stupid like asked her to marry me… Surprised I still have it after all this time. I looked her up and she still looks great.

(Pretty sure my Dad enjoyed meeting her as well. Wonder what my Mom thought of all this? )

Last edited by a9127; 09-21-2019 at 12:46 PM.
Old 09-03-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Since we're going "retro" in this thread, thought some of you might enjoy this blast from the past. I bet quite a few of our members remember this beauty.

Long before Dove Cameron was born, this was one of my biggest celebrity crushes. I mentioned her in an earlier post. Her name is Heather Thomas and she was best known for the show “The Fall Guy.” I can’t remember what the occasion or exact year was (time frame was the late 80's) but I think it was some sort of classic car show I went to with my Dad. She was super sweet to me and at the time the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I must have been in first or second grade. Why couldn’t my teacher have looked like that? I’m sure I said something stupid like asked her to marry me… Surprised I still have it after all this time. I looked her up and she still looks great.

(Pretty sure my Dad enjoyed meeting her as well. Wonder what my Mom thought of all this? )
I absolutely love this thread!

Cool story- I can't say I ever had a similar experience. My pre-pubescent crushes were the ladies I saw on ""Batman" Julie Newmar as Catwoman and Carolyn Jones as Marsha Queen of Diamonds. I was too young to understand or act on my attraction but I sure liked seeing them!
Attached Thumbnails
jncw1.jpg   jncw2.jpg   jncw3.jpg  

mqd1.jpg   mqd2.jpg   mqd3.jpg  

Old 09-03-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I metioned "New York" magazine earlier in this thread. My parents subscribed to it so it was always laying around the house. Sometime in the early 80s my mon showed me a picture of Dianne Brill (the first one below) in it wondering what I thought of her. I guess she was trying to figure out what I was into at the time as I had just hit puberty. I played it off trying to be nonchalant but the truth is I couldn't wait to get that magazine back to my room!

A year or so later I saw Dianne Brill on Letterman. She was wearing a red latex dress and Letterman had a hard time keeping his hands to himself during the interview! I had never seen such sexy clothes and was just blown away by this incredible woman.
Attached Thumbnails
db8.jpg   db2.jpg   db1.jpg  

db3.jpg   db5.jpg   db6.jpg  

Old 09-03-2017
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I hate to break it to you, Andy, but Heather Thomas has been the future Mrs ila ever since I first saw her in the first episode if The Fall Guy. All she needed to do was see me and she would have dropped Lee Majors like a hot potato.

If I recall right Lee Majors dropped her like a hot potato although I don't remember the reason(s).
Old 09-05-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts
Question

What turned me on was being on all fours and crying as I got my brains fucked out beyond belief.
Old 09-08-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Kelly Clarkson Nice to see her on here. Very beautiful and maybe the only modern singer with a better voice than Hayley IMHO (see my post above).

Also I became familiar with Ashley through seeing her on the cover of a magazine at the gym where I workout. Extremely sexy and beautiful. I guess the three of us must think alike.
Kelly performed on the Today show and even hosted the fourth hour with Hoda Kotb. Ialways thought Hoda was stunningly beautiful
Attached Thumbnails
Kotb_2_of_3.jpg   Hoda+Kotb+Dresses+Skirts+Leather+Dress+jLdU7HgDpNgl.jpg   hoda-kotb-sexy-1646637716.jpg  

Old 09-08-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I hate to break it to you, Andy, but Heather Thomas has been the future Mrs ila ever since I first saw her in the first episode if The Fall Guy. All she needed to do was see me and she would have dropped Lee Majors like a hot potato.

If I recall right Lee Majors dropped her like a hot potato although I don't remember the reason(s).
OK. Well... I'll just have to settle for Dove Cameron then.

Seriously, what I remember is that Heather developed a Cocaine addiction and went through rehab. I believe Lee Majors and the cast of Fall Guy were in on an intervention staged by her family.

In the late 90's Heather was in several TV and lesser movies then got married and had a daughter in 2000. Today, September 8th would be her birthday. Discretion does not allow me to reveal how old she is. Of course, she's the same age as me... 29!

Last edited by a9127; 09-08-2017 at 08:30 PM.
Old 09-08-2017
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK. Well... I'll just have to settle for Dove Cameron then.
Dove Cameron is all yours.

Quote:
Seriously, what I remember is that Heather developed a Cocaine addiction and went through rehab. I believe Lee Majors and the cast of Fall Guy were in on an intervention staged by her family.
I do remember that she suddenly disappeared from the show. The newspapers back then weren't very helpful. There was little to no coverage on why she was no longer around.

Quote:
In the late 90's Heather was in several TV and lesser movies then got married and had a daughter in 2000. Today, September 8th would be her birthday. Discretion does not allow me to reveal how old she is. Of course, she's the same age as me... 29!
29? I didn't realize that she was that old. I thought she was 19; the same age as I am.
Old 09-10-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Thanks. The picture below is Dove at the gym. I texted it to my wife along with the caption "Dove Cameron working out at Anytime Fitness in Zionsville." I thought it was cute and funny. My wife (who really IS a fan of Dove--"Liv and Maddie") not so much... I've been sleeping in the garage for a week.

Quote:
I do remember that she suddenly disappeared from the show. The newspapers back then weren't very helpful. There was little to no coverage on why she was no longer around.
A lot of it has to do with the lack of the Internet in the 80's. No sites like TMZ or anything else around for that matter. It would be a huge story today. Think Miley and all her controversies.

Quote:
29? I didn't realize that she was that old. I thought she was 19; the same age as I am.
"19" sounds good to me. That means I must have traveled back in time to meet her.

Old 09-10-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kathy Ireland was one of my early favorites. I had one of her calendars hanging on my wall. Needless to say, I spent a lot of time in my bedroom.
Attached Thumbnails
DanJune1998.jpg   034.jpg   DanMarch1998.jpg  

Old 09-12-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Kathy Ireland was one of my early favorites. I had one of her calendars hanging on my wall. Needless to say, I spent a lot of time in my bedroom.
Very nice.
Old 09-12-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Since we were sort of on the subject of Disney (well, Dove IS the star of “Descendants 2”). I have a couple of “Disney stories” you may or may not enjoy.

Anyway, the university where I teach invested millions into its theatre over 10 years ago and teamed up with a professional theatre company to put on shows. Our students basically got kicked out.

One the first productions was “Beauty and the Beast.” My “ex” and I were invited to the premiere. The production was awesome. As good as anything I’ve ever seen—even on Broadway. Afterwards there was a “meet and greet.” Of course you couldn’t even get close to “Beast” or “Belle” (she did smile at me however… ) but poor “Gaston” (the bad guy) was off by himself so I decided to go over and talk to him. He turned out to be really cool. He was like a stockbroker or something and did acting because he loved the theatre. A pretty big guy himself, he also asked me if I “played for the Colts.” LOL

The other story involves Tigger and Christopher Robin from Winnie the Pooh. The faculty parking lot used to be behind the stage door. I was walking to my truck (a Dodge SRT with the Viper engine) when I noticed them sitting on the curb with their heads off taking a “smoke break.” They looked to be about my age (early to mid 20’s back then) so I said “hey what’s up?” One said “is that yours man?” It turns out they were working on their MFA’s and both were “car guys” so we spent over an hour talking. One had a highly modified ’87 Fox body Mustang 5.0 and the other drove a ‘96 Toyota Supra Turbo (very awesome and underrated car BTW, especially for its time ).

Last edited by a9127; 09-12-2017 at 08:53 PM.
Old 09-13-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Since we were sort of on the subject of Disney (well, Dove IS the star of “Descendants 2”). I have a couple of “Disney stories” you may or may not enjoy.

Anyway, the university where I teach invested millions into its theatre over 10 years ago and teamed up with a professional theatre company to put on shows. Our students basically got kicked out.

One the first productions was “Beauty and the Beast.” My “ex” and I were invited to the premiere. The production was awesome. As good as anything I’ve ever seen—even on Broadway. Afterwards there was a “meet and greet.” Of course you couldn’t even get close to “Beast” or “Belle” (she did smile at me however… ) but poor “Gaston” (the bad guy) was off by himself so I decided to go over and talk to him. He turned out to be really cool. He was like a stockbroker or something and did acting because he loved the theatre. A pretty big guy himself, he also asked me if I “played for the Colts.” LOL

The other story involves Tigger and Christopher Robin from Winnie the Pooh. The faculty parking lot used to be behind the stage door. I was walking to my truck (a Dodge SRT with the Viper engine) when I noticed them sitting on the curb with their heads off taking a “smoke break.” They looked to be about my age (early to mid 20’s back then) so I said “hey what’s up?” One said “is that yours man?” It turns out they were working on their MFA’s and both were “car guys” so we spent over an hour talking. One had a highly modified ’87 Fox body Mustang 5.0 and the other drove a ‘96 Toyota Supra Turbo (very awesome and underrated car BTW, especially for its time ).
I can't say I ever really paid a lot of attention to Disney. I always liked the Looney Tunes cartoons more. I've been on forums where guys shared that some of their earliest t-girl eroticism was stirred by the ones where Bugs would dress up like a woman. Bugs never did it for me but some of Disney's Princesses look good......especially drawn this way!

(PS- It sounds like you've owned some cool cars)
Attached Thumbnails
Disney-Aladdin-Jasmine-Beauty-and-the-Beast-Princess-Belle-The-Little-Mermaid-Ariel-futanari.jpeg  

Last edited by Boner; 09-13-2017 at 07:36 PM.
Old 09-13-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Nice. I had a 1984 Christie Brinkley calendar that I saved after the year was over
Old 09-13-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Bugs never did it for me but some of Disney's Princesses look good......especially drawn this way!

(PS- It sounds like you've owned some cool cars)
Bugs Bunny as a woman? Makes the phrase "what's up doc" take on a whole new meaning!

Artists have taken many liberties with Disney characters in particular. I'm sure my new friend "Mal" (Dove) has already been drawn with a cock for example...

In the meantime enjoy this InCase drawing of Elsa from "Frozen."

Yes, a few... My first was a '97 Corvette. But that truck was probably the wildest ride I've ever owned. It used the same engine as the Viper and no weight in the back. It was like driving on ice all the time. I eventually used sandbags. But unbelievably fast. My wife was scared of it. We finally traded it in. My current "daily driver" is a 2015 Dodge Hellcat. Similar to my Avatar (that's a Hellcat-X). If you don't do something dumb it's like driving a regular car. There is a "black key"--500 hp and a "red key"--700+ hp. I almost always use the black key for daily use.

The school where I teach is near the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I guess since we have been discussing "cis" as well as transwomen in this thread, I should mention that I have met Danica Patrick. She doesn't always come off as the nicest person but in real life she is actually gorgeous (and was friendly when I met her).
Attached Thumbnails
1295681 - Elsa Frozen InCase.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 09-13-2017 at 08:52 PM.
Old 09-14-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Nice. I had a 1984 Christie Brinkley calendar that I saved after the year was over
Do you still have it?

Here's a few screenshots of Christie driving the Ferrari from "Vegas Vacation." I can tell because of the dress she's wearing and also the baby in the back seat...

Old 09-14-2017
Shecock obsessed

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks. The picture below is Dove at the gym. I texted it to my wife along with the caption "Dove Cameron working out at Anytime Fitness in Zionsville." I thought it was cute and funny. My wife (who really IS a fan of Dove--"Liv and Maddie") not so much... I've been sleeping in the garage for a week.
Here are some pictures of Dove so that you won't feel so bad about being in the garage.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

4.jpg  
Old 09-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Do you still have it?

Here's a few screenshots of Christie driving the Ferrari from "Vegas Vacation." I can tell because of the dress she's wearing and also the baby in the back seat...
Unfortunately no

It was part of my teenage spank bank but that's long since gone. My parents probably found it. Remember having to hide all those pictures and magazines?

That sort of brings me back to a question I asked a while ago. If you had told me the teenage me I'd be crazy for girls with something extra I don't think I'd believe it. I mean it's a long way from Kathy Ireland to Ariel Everitts, right Iowwaguy?

I'm just curious how we came to like what we do because we didn't start out that way. Andy's experience is different I think due to his relationship with in his formative years. But what about the rest of us?

I won't bore anyone with my experiences as they're pretty well documented in this and other threads. I will say that the biggest thing for me was admitting to myself that I'm more turned on by a penis than a vagina. Other than that, it's femininity that turns me on. It's an odd combination.
Old 09-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Bugs Bunny as a woman? Makes the phrase "what's up doc" take on a whole new meaning!

Artists have taken many liberties with Disney characters in particular. I'm sure my new friend "Mal" (Dove) has already been drawn with a cock for example...

In the meantime enjoy this InCase drawing of Elsa from "Frozen."

Yes, a few... My first was a '97 Corvette. But that truck was probably the wildest ride I've ever owned. It used the same engine as the Viper and no weight in the back. It was like driving on ice all the time. I eventually used sandbags. But unbelievably fast. My wife was scared of it. We finally traded it in. My current "daily driver" is a 2015 Dodge Hellcat. Similar to my Avatar (that's a Hellcat-X). If you don't do something dumb it's like driving a regular car. There is a "black key"--500 hp and a "red key"--700+ hp. I almost always use the black key for daily use.

The school where I teach is near the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. I guess since we have been discussing "cis" as well as transwomen in this thread, I should mention that I have met Danica Patrick. She doesn't always come off as the nicest person but in real life she is actually gorgeous (and was friendly when I met her).
I admit I don't know much about cars and had to look up Danica Patrick. I do like Dodge muscle cars like the Charger and Challenger though
Old 09-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Unfortunately no

It was part of my teenage spank bank but that's long since gone. My parents probably found it. Remember having to hide all those pictures and magazines?

That sort of brings me back to a question I asked a while ago. If you had told me the teenage me I'd be crazy for girls with something extra I don't think I'd believe it. I mean it's a long way from Kathy Ireland to Ariel Everitts, right Iowwaguy?

I'm just curious how we came to like what we do because we didn't start out that way. Andy's experience is different I think due to his relationship with in his formative years. But what about the rest of us?

I won't bore anyone with my experiences as they're pretty well documented in this and other threads. I will say that the biggest thing for me was admitting to myself that I'm more turned on by a penis than a vagina. Other than that, it's femininity that turns me on. It's an odd combination.
It certainly is a long ways. I would have never thought in my teenage years that I'd be turned on by the things I am now. All it took was seeing a few pictures and my entire perspective changed. And I'll have to agree with you, I too am more turned on by a penis and feminity.
Old 09-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well, nowadays if you told me I could have sex with either Kathy Ireland or Ariel Everitts I'd Ariel hands down. She's just so fucking sexy!
Attached Thumbnails
Ac0004 (1).jpg   9ar_179.jpg   5717_Ariel_Aaron_TSS_009.jpg  

Old 09-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Well, nowadays if you told me I could have sex with either Kathy Ireland or Ariel Everitts I'd Ariel hands down. She's just so fucking sexy!
Agreed! And I wouldn't think twice about it.
Old 09-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I admit I don't know much about cars and had to look up Danica Patrick. I do like Dodge muscle cars like the Charger and Challenger though
One day I would love to own a black 68 or 69 Charger like the one in "Bullitt."

Here's three women drivers I have really met:

Danica Patrick
Courtney Force
Milka Duno

My "advantage" was that our university had a "Motorsports Management" program and relationship with the Indianapolis Motor Speedway so I was allowed pit and garage access, got to stay in a suite, and was introduced to them as opposed to being a "random fan." So it wasn't just my looks, personality and wealth...

(Besides I'm saving all of that to use on Dove. )

Old 09-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Not only are they beautiful, what they do is actually pretty awesome (and dangerous). Consider how few can drive at this level. Then compare it to the number of active players in other professional sports such as the NFL or NBA. If you've only seen racing on TV you really need to attend a race in person. This is what Courtney (see above) does for a living. This particular run was 320 MPH (514 km).

Old 09-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

What turned me on? Nothing really.

I do remember when I shaved my legs the first time though but not really a turn on though. Oh shaving my pubes was a turn on though because it felt so good and so sensuous. I felt every touch. It was kind of the same with the legs but on a smaller scale though. The first time feeling the sheets on hairless legs, OMFG.

It sux being a trans girl though. But then again not really either. As a trans woman I can take things for granted that cis women have to do like shaving their legs and underarms. That looks and feels so good and cis women have to do that.

Sexuality is another thing. I love it and all of it in the "hole" I have. Most cis women can't appreciate that. Love when it comes is another thing. Most cis women can't really appreciate a man's love for them. Well if you are a trans woman then the men that will love you will love you for you and not just a vagina that is warm and wet. So the men that love us are looking for more usually than just a pussy.

You know I hear people bitch and moan about being trans all the time. So what is there it bitch about? The men that love us love us for us and not what is between our legs. If so then they are gay but not willing to face it. They usually fall in love with the femininity instead of the sexual gratification they get from sexual gratification.

So is being trans a curse or a blessing? I say both. I have been beaten senseless and bullied for being a sissy but the love that I have found has been genuine with no hold backs.

Look guys, if you love us and find us attractive then so be it and never apologize for it.

So what turns me on? A few things but mostly a man that is not afraid to be a man that is attracted to femininity no matter where it comes from. Bailey's boyfriend is about the sexiest man that I could ever want to meet. He may look like a whimp but has more self assurance than a three hundred pound muscle head that jacks to her pics and videos could ever have.

That is what turns me on. Masculinity without shame of being labeled as this or that. Strength in self assurance no matter what anyone says. Making up your own mind without the influence of others without shame. Some other things but pretty much that is what turns me on in men. It may sound stupid but not to me. It may sound like a pipe dream but there are plenty of you guys out there though. And yes that is a turn on and maybe the biggest to a woman. Trans or Cis. We all want to feel safe when with you. I have a CCW and can do my part if needed but I want to still feel safe while holding your arm or hand down the street.
Old 09-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Totally gratuitous post. Sorry… Without a doubt my three biggest “cis” celebrity crushes.

Hayley Williams, Dove Cameron, and yes that’s Miley. From early 2011. Before you “bash” Miley consider that in real life she’s known as a very generous and caring person. She is also well known for supporting LGBT causes and she herself has talked about how her first “relationship” was with another girl. She was about 11 or 12 which is about the same age I was when I met my friend “Stephen/Stephanie.” Interesting. In 2009, Miley’s “Wonder World” tour came to Indianapolis. Several of my younger friends went. I had a chance to go but felt I was “too old” although still in my 20’s. Anyway, somehow they got to meet her. They all told me afterward how sweet she was and I’ve always remembered that whenever I read something bad about her in the media. I’ll take their word over TMZ or Life and Style anytime.

Tomorrow I'll post my three biggest "trans" crushes... But now I gotta go workout. Been shooting up testosterone. Just hope I don't drop the fucking weights on my head...

Last edited by a9127; 09-21-2019 at 10:03 PM.
Old 09-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Totally gratuitous post. Sorry… Without a doubt my three biggest “cis” celebrity crushes.

Hayley Williams, Dove Cameron, and yes that’s Miley. From early 2011. Before you “bash” Miley consider that in real life she’s known as a very generous and caring person. She is also well known for supporting LGBT causes and she herself has talked about how her first “relationship” was with another girl. She was about 11 or 12 which is about the same age I was when I met my friend “Stephen/Stephanie.” Interesting. In 2009, Miley’s “Wonder World” tour came to Indianapolis. Several of my younger friends went. I had a chance to go but felt I was “too old” although still in my 20’s. Anyway, somehow they got to meet her. They all told me how sweet she was and I’ve always remembered that whenever I read something bad about her in the media. I’ll take their word over TMZ or Life and Style anytime.

Tomorrow I'll post my three biggest "trans" crushes...
I can see why these women are your celebrity crushes. Miley has always been somewhat of a mystery to me. She can look really beautiful at times, and then there are times where I wonder what was she thinking. I really like her look in this pic you posted and it seems to me she's going with that look for the time being and I hope she sticks with it for awhile.
Old 09-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Miley never did it for me. She's just not my type but I like a couple of her songs. Dove is super cute though!

But if we're making gratuitous posts about our current cis-crushes these are today's top three: Mariska Hartigay, Dilyara Larina, and soprano Sondra Radvonovsky. I'm still keeping up with Opera News.
Attached Thumbnails
3dd97c2e4fb43bb3f6baa2be5dcdc644.jpg   78e5c3ff55921038243e59782d272f78.jpg   50de9df4010ddf95db505f9b9959fb4c.jpg  

tumblr_n2mnfgWGJK1rpytggo3_1280.jpg   1456545_10151975633798334_2108810619_n.jpg   12687940_10153878171698334_4150937484865857483_n.jpg  

Old 09-17-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

My current favorites right now would have to be Katy Perry, Samantha 38g, and Ashley Graham.
Attached Thumbnails
3ecc262a-50bf-62de-071f-589adc05fd77.jpg   1cpb8onb4rkkb3wuq4a5ghyv7.450x500x1.jpg   FOND-BLANC-012.jpg  

Old 09-17-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough
Default Christy Canyon & Hyapatha Lee

These two ladies got me going Bigtime when I was a Teenager
Attached Thumbnails
CHRISTY CANYON 0001.jpg   CHRISTY CANYON 0002.jpg   HYAPATHA LEE 0001.jpg  

HYAPATHA LEE 0002.jpg   HYAPATHA LEE 0003.jpg  
Old 09-17-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough
Default Kitten Natividad & Letha Weapons

I shot a lot of Spunk over these two sexy ladies back in the day
Attached Thumbnails
KITTEN NATIVIDAD 0001.jpg   KITTEN NATIVIDAD 0003.jpg   KITTEN NATIVIDAD 0004.jpg  

LETHA WEAPONS 0001.jpg   LETHA WEAPONS 0002.jpg   LETHA WEAPONS 0003.jpg  

Old 09-17-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Some great posts! I'm still working on my three favorite transwomen. It's way more difficult than my three favorite ciswomen were...

Especially since anyone who knows me already knows who is #1...

So that leaves two.