Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default big butt

OK, Here's is another speculation. Why do most women have big butts?

I like to think about human evolution.
Now apes and monkeys have skinny butts, right. So why do human females have plump butts. True they have a wide pelvis to accommodate the large head of a baby in the birth canal. However, the butt seems to be much bigger than necessary. When ape females go into estrus, their genitalia swell up and become very prominent. This of course makes male apes very horny and a lot of fucking goes on while she is hot.
Now with female humans, they do not have estrus, they are fertile all the time except during the period. So what would replace the swollen genitalia that apes have that women do not have that turns on men? Well, what about a big butt? There is no doubt that men like female butts especially when they wiggle around.
What do you think?
Old 09-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default Now that depends..................

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndowe View Post
Hi there.

High heels also enphesize the wigly walk.

JohnDowe.
..........on the woman. Some women who have a lot of experiance in heels can swing it fine, but there are many who are doing good just to not fall, and their gait reflects this. The most provocative wiggle walks are from barefoot girls or girls in sandals since they are free to concentrate their whole being on the swing and don't have to concern themselves much with the balancing act.

Hmmmmm...........High heels and a hobble skirt do produce a pleasing effect.
Old 09-28-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

suebone is on a distinguished road
Wink

Jenane;Have you ever heard of a shemale getting blotted for a few days like a true female, would it might be genetics or hormones ?
sue b
Old 09-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

footlover8 is on a distinguished road

yes i ve been fucked by strapon and i also been footfucked in the ass
Old 09-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default ?? Is there a question in this somewhere??

Quote:
Originally Posted by footlover8 View Post
yes i ve been fucked by strapon and i also been footfucked in the ass
How nice for you but so what?
Old 09-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default ??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by suebone View Post
Jenane;Have you ever heard of a shemale getting blotted for a few days like a true female, would it might be genetics or hormones ?
sue b
I am going to assume you meant to type bloated instead of blotted which is a euphemism for getting soaking wet drunk, which has little to do with genetics or hormones.

The truth is that both sexes can have that heavy feeling we call bloating. It can be due to many causes, including as an effect of women's periods. During periods it is believed this is caused by hormone changes acting on the brain.
Now in a Tgirl who is taking hormone supplements it is possible that they may cause the bloated feeling. It is perhaps more likely that it is related to the digestive system and what you have been consuming. For example; while most of realize that drinking beer or other carbonated drinks can cause the bloated feeling, there are other causes including eating ice cream which has air bubbles trapped in it. The best way to get rid of that bloated feeling is to get off our butts and exercise - #1 way.
Old 09-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
OK, Here's is another speculation. Why do most women have big butts?

What do you think?
Of course it is a result of the evolutionary process. I believe that women have more there because it was an advantage for survival. A woman with a fat butt was more likely to survive the times of leaness and more likely to produce healthy offspring thus insuring the passing on of the trait. Such women would be more recognized as better, and this is reflected in the fertility goddesses that ancient mankind left examples of.
In men, an overly fat butt would be a disadvantage in the respect that it could slow him down while hunting and/or fighting. That's where the big dick comes in. It would one of the sexual attractions to women along with the manly torso and shoulders. Is it not interesting that our sexual attraction is still based a lot on what was best for survival in the dim past. I guess that is because our first perception of the opposite sex is usually a visual one. What we see first is the general body shape and the movement of the body including that "wiggle." I can remember several times where I first saw someone from the back and thought they were hot, only to see the front and be turned off because they looked like a dog. Which is not always a bad thing, that is: looking like a dog(see pics).

Now I am going to go out on a limb here and not because that's where the fruits are. I love women and I am much more attracted to Tgirls with a shapely woman like butt. I have no interest in the many pics of guys butts on this forum. It don't mean a thing to me even if they are wearing sexy panities and/or garterbelt and stockings. If it looks like a guys butt, then that is not for me. If the rest of the body and the face is fem then I will accept it as a minor fault. You know, some of the threads on here bring up the question of whether we guys are gay or not. I say; if you just like the woman looking butts here, you are not gay. If you like the guy looking butts, then you most probably are at least bi, and likely have homosexual leanings.
Attached Thumbnails
afghan.jpg  

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 09-29-2009 at 03:29 PM. Reason: add pic
Old 09-29-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

suebone is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
I am going to assume you meant to type bloated instead of blotted which is a euphemism for getting soaking wet drunk, which has little to do with genetics or hormones.

The truth is that both sexes can have that heavy feeling we call bloating. It can be due to many causes, including as an effect of women's periods. During periods it is believed this is caused by hormone changes acting on the brain.
Now in a Tgirl who is taking hormone supplements it is possible that they may cause the bloated feeling. It is perhaps more likely that it is related to the digestive system and what you have been consuming. For example; while most of realize that drinking beer or other carbonated drinks can cause the bloated feeling, there are other causes including eating ice cream which has air bubbles trapped in it. The best way to get rid of that bloated feeling is to get off our butts and exercise - #1 way.
Thanks for the reply,bloated is what I ment to say. lost the a found a t. Thanks. sue b
Old 09-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Of course it is a result of the evolutionary process. I believe that women have more there because it was an advantage for survival. A woman with a fat butt was more likely to survive the times of leaness and more likely to produce healthy offspring thus insuring the passing on of the trait. Such women would be more recognized as better, and this is reflected in the fertility goddesses that ancient mankind left examples of.
In men, an overly fat butt would be a disadvantage in the respect that it could slow him down while hunting and/or fighting. That's where the big dick comes in. It would one of the sexual attractions to women along with the manly torso and shoulders. Is it not interesting that our sexual attraction is still based a lot on what was best for survival in the dim past. I guess that is because our first perception of the opposite sex is usually a visual one. What we see first is the general body shape and the movement of the body including that "wiggle." I can remember several times where I first saw someone from the back and thought they were hot, only to see the front and be turned off because they looked like a dog. Which is not always a bad thing, that is: looking like a dog(see pics).

Now I am going to go out on a limb here and not because that's where the fruits are. I love women and I am much more attracted to Tgirls with a shapely woman like butt. I have no interest in the many pics of guys butts on this forum. It don't mean a thing to me even if they are wearing sexy panities and/or garterbelt and stockings. If it looks like a guys butt, then that is not for me. If the rest of the body and the face is fem then I will accept it as a minor fault. You know, some of the threads on here bring up the question of whether we guys are gay or not. I say; if you just like the woman looking butts here, you are not gay. If you like the guy looking butts, then you most probably are at least bi, and likely have homosexual leanings.
Plump female butts may have an ecological advantage. However, as you admit, shapely female butts are sexually attractive. The view of that shapely butt swaying and jiggling is very erotic. Of course it identifies the person as a women. I also think it symbolizes the swollen labia from our early ape past.
The other mystery is the large breasts of women. Apes do not have large breasts, yet they are just as functional as a womens plump breasts. Again, males find plump breasts very attractive. Humans have evolved a kind of sexuality that is quite different from our ancestors.
Old 09-30-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

gmrn is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

Jenae, remember when i said if i were looking for someone to research some facts, you'd be my first choice?

Well i am proving this now; in my "Feared or Respected" thread SandraB stated some pretty "wild" things about alpha males and females and their abilities, you should go read it, and my question is: are there any psychologists or papers on psychology that support her claims?

I looked with google and what she states is way more advanced than what i found if it is true.

JohnDowe.
Old 10-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default Photoshop Question

Hi Jenae!
I have a question for you. Do you know if photoshop (or other) can create a kaleidescope effect?

I thought it would be a cool effect for certain pics...
thanks
Old 10-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by violet lightning View Post
Hi Jenae!
I have a question for you. Do you know if photoshop (or other) can create a kaleidescope effect?

I thought it would be a cool effect for certain pics...
thanks
I haven't tried any of them but there are several free plug ins for that availible on the net. Just google photoshop kaleidoscope. I did and I am glad you brought this up. I will have to give them a try sometime. It just seems I don't have much spare time lately. Heck, I haven't added any new slides to that thread in ages... Just barely find time to add some pics to really good threads like corsets and brides.
Old 10-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Alpha people

Ok John, I read the post and it seems to me that the assertions are plausible to a point if you want to look at human interactions in terms of wolves. However, we are not wolves and have a far wider range of motivations than they do, and a much more complex social structure. Yes we may note certain behavioral similarities in humans as compared to animals, but like I said, the reasons behind them are often much more complex. Where the wolf pack analalogy fails is that a wolf pack is basically a simple society. Few leaders and mostly followers. Human society is much larger and there are many levels or pecking orders if you will. A man may be the top of the pecking order in his home, while at work; he is the bottom of the social and/or professional order there. Meanwhile at the local club he is somewhere in the middle and at his church he is the senior ranking deacon. Couple this to the realization that we all tend to rationalize our place(s) in the scheme of things and that most people tend to see themselves in the most favorable light.

What our story teller describes is an interesting tale of establishing dominance through intimidation. Some people might call that bullying. Others would simply see it as playing the power game. I simply see it as being all too human. People, as a product of evolution, are geared towards survival. Being on top is one of the very best ways to survive. The person on top is rarely the first casulty in any conflict. A good example of this would be to look and see who is suffering the most in the recent economic downturn. Certainly not the "alpha" people at the top. Hell no! they got Congress to bail them out while they still collected bonus checks for doing a piss-poor job.

Getting back to SandraB's story of dominance: take note of who was his "victim" in this power play. A woman. In our culture, even though women have made great strides in recent years in asserting themselves, it is still for the most part a man's world, particularly in most business settings. The whole idea of his about an alpha male will always dominate an alpha female is total crap. Take that guy out of his chosen pond and put him in a pond dominated by women and see if he could dominate all the alpha females there. Men recognize there are places where they hold no sway and keep a low profile there. That is why they are so secretly pleased when a man conquers a recognized female domain. Remember the movie/book: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest ? If you haven't read/seen it, you should. It deals a lot with respect issues also which should appeal to you.

Now, as to me doing research on this topic for you, I think not. There are a lot of "pop" theories out there on social interactions and the "battle of the sexes" and I see no reason to give this one much consideration. I caught your statement that you only like light reading and tech manuals. I think you are missing out on a lot with that attitude. For example I really believe you should read The Prince as referred to in your thread. It is online: http://www.constitution.org/mac/prince00.htm and is not all that long. Think of it as a tech manual on respect and fear. I am not saying you or anyone should agree wholeheartedly with Machiavelli's views but it is a good thing to be aware of what it is all about. There is a reason why it is required reading in most institutions of higher learning, particularly those geared toward producing business and political leaders. Then you should read Miyamoto Musashi's book The Five Rings which is another required read for MBAs.
Old 10-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

Thank you Jenae, for what you have done thus far, but i notice that i didn't state my question properly.

What i meant is that i wanted you to find some documents that related to what she said so that i could respond to her in a more informed maner, i searched with google but hardly anything realy relevant, i was hoping you would be able to find some docs and post the link to them, and i could read them myself, i didn't want you to do all the work for me to take the credit, and i also appreciate the links you posted about the Prince and the five rings i will go see them.

JohnDowe.
Old 10-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default Re: PS Kaleidescope

:D Thanks Jen!!

I know what you mean about the time thing, I've been way too busy lately.
Old 10-05-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

troyhorny39j is on a distinguished road
Default hello

I my name is troy i would love to meet a transexual in person, I realize you are not a match maker but if you are of any sort pls send the gorgeous tranny's toward me.... much appreciated mam
check me out at myspace.com/troy39j
Old 10-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolkol99 View Post
I hope this hasn't been asked
What do TS's think about working with other TS's and have any ended up in long term relationships with another TS?
I'm sorry, but I will have to bow out on this one. You might google the subject and see what the transgender sites have on these subjects.
Old 10-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhorny39j View Post
I my name is troy i would love to meet a transexual in person, I realize you are not a match maker but if you are of any sort pls send the gorgeous tranny's toward me.... much appreciated mam
check me out at myspace.com/troy39j
LOL Am I being asked to act as a pimp here?
Old 10-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default ask

Wel lyou did say to ask you anything lol
Old 10-06-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ckplss is on a distinguished road

Have you posted any pictures of your cock? If so, where might I find them? If not, would you please?
Old 10-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default knowledge

Okay Jenae I got one for you. And this may require more of an opinion then technical research. Just what is it about teenagers and 20 somethings that make them such know it alls?
Old 10-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Okay Jenae, since this forum is often discussing and looking at cocks (shemale).
I wonder why human males have such large cocks relative to apes. Gorillas have tiny cocks (1 1/2) inches, chimps are 3 inches, man averages 6 inches and up to the record of 13 inches. The human vagina is only 4 inches deep before arousal so why the big cock? Although men like to have a big cock, they don't reproduce so there is no selection there. Men with small cocks seem to have no trouble making women pregnant. The clitoris seems to be an object for pleasure and the cock is an analog of the clitoris. There's no argument that it is a source of pleasure.
Attached Thumbnails
yummm.jpg  
Old 10-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to The Conquistador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
Okay Jenae I got one for you. And this may require more of an opinion then technical research. Just what is it about teenagers and 20 somethings that make them such know it alls?
Because sometimes ignorance is bliss. That and the fact that our superior transcendent world view gives us privliged access to universal truths. *sorry about butting in Jenae;I know it isn't my place but I felt compelled to write.*
[QUOTE=God(from Futurama)]Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 10-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default answers

Hmm you could be right on that yes ignorance is bliss very true.
Old 10-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Darwin was right !

I may be sounding like a broken record here, but the answer to both of your questions (Randolph and Rachel) is evolution, that is: NATURE and EVOLUTION.

Randolph --- Like I stated in the reply to your question about women's butts, a big dick is one of the main sexual attractions for women. Just like the female fertility goddess statues we have from antiquity, there are male god statues that emphasize the phallus. In both cases however, neither endowment have achieved the status of being a species wide characteristic since they really don't provide an overwhelming survival advantage. In the case of big dicks this is probally more true - since many people have been wearing clothes for a long time due to the climate they lived in and it was not readily apparent to the chicks who was hung the best.

Rachel --- Nature has dictated that young people are sexually mature around the age of 13, that is; they are able to reproduce themselves. (( Actually, thie age has been steadily moving downward in modern time due to better nutrition and vitimins. Doctors and scientists have noted that many more are entering puberty at younger and younger ages, some as early as 9 yrs of age. )) Many primitive and ancient cultures recognize this and there are rites of puberty or passage to acknowledge the fact. Examples of this would be ceromonial actions such as the bar mitzvah and bat mitzvah for Jewish adolescents. After these rites of passage, they are considered to be men and women. The modern world really does not have a comparable recognition of this fact of nature.

So here we are now in modern times. Our modern culture has required that the end of childhood to be extended due to the need for more and more education, both formal and cultural, to prepare young people for society. You know that it wasn't so very long ago in our history that most young men and women had finished their formal schooling by the ages of 14 to 16. The young men left to work the family farm, or in some cases started their own farm. Others went to work as apprentices. Young women went to work in the occupations that were open to them: domestic service, secretary, teachers, factories, etc while of course many were married and starting families of their own. At the present time, the vast majority remain in school until the age of 17-18 and many of those go onto further education, requiring more years until they are fully accepted as contributing adult members of society.

So what is the status of our young people? On one hand, they have passd through puberty and are no longer children. Their bodies are just like "adults" though younger, AND, in a culture that values youth. Therefore they may just feel a bit superior to the "old folks". As children, they pretty much accepted adult authority. As young adults, they have developed their own mind set. Along the way, they have found many instances where adults were in error, and as the old saying goes: "familiarity breeds contempt". Sure. there are a lot of things they don't know. But that is it. They don't know that they don't know. What they know is that their bodies and their minds tell them that they are grown up, yet; in many instances they are treated like children. CONFLICT!

Now I have observed this conflict over many years and many families. I will tell you one thing I truly believe. If you have not pretty much taught children right from wrong and installed a true respect for adult wisdom by the time they are twelve, you are too late. "The gate is open and the bull is out!" By respect, I mean one that is based on your actions and wisdom, and not alone on punishment. Corporal punishment, within restraints, is fine for younger children as their reasoning power is limited. By the age of thirteen, discipline should usually be replaced by material punishment ie. loss of priviliges, restrictions, etc. This puts matters on a more adult level, that is - it recognizes their capacity for reasoning and places responsibility for their actions on them.

Hmmm, final answer Young people are what we make them. If they grow up with good role models, they generally turn out fine. If there are no respected role models, they are not so good.
Old 10-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

latexblaze will become famous soon enoughlatexblaze will become famous soon enough

Hi Jen, My first ever dose of she-male eye-candy at sweet 16 was delivered via "Shemale Sulka" magazine needless tew say, Sulka & her take on fetish fashion , really caught my eye I'm sooo wanting update my "Sulka Fetish" any info on her baby ? Sabrina ^S^
Old 10-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sorry, but no. Her heyday was somewhat before my time and she was too extreme for me. Baby Brooke and Suzanne were more my cup of tea.
Old 10-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Vanillas will become famous soon enough
Default Location, Location, Location

How can someone with an IQ above 150, or above 65 for that matter, choose to live in Wyoming?
Old 10-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default censorship

With all the porn that is on this site why are the bananas censored? lol
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jimbo46 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Last time I used the bananas coupling in a post it wasnt censored LOL 2 questions and This might sound dumb but Im a big fan of Joanna Jet but why does it always seem like she either has very small balls or none at all? Do shemales prefer fucking girls pussy or men in the ass?
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Lol a most excellent question

Quote:

The answer is that if they weren't obscured you would be able to see that they are faking it. If they were doing the "nasty' for real, we would have bananna cream all over the place.
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo46 View Post
Last time I used the bananas coupling in a post it wasnt censored LOL 2 questions and This might sound dumb but Im a big fan of Joanna Jet but why does it always seem like she either has very small balls or none at all? Do shemales prefer fucking girls pussy or men in the ass?
I don't see that Joan Jett has small balls. She doesn't have a large free swinging sack like some - hers is more compact than some Tgirls and men. Not unusually small, however.

As to sexual act preferances, that depends entirely on the T-girl and what the movie producer wants in the script. That is what counts as far as what you see. Which they prefer in private - you would have to ask them. It seems to me that some of the stars for SM Club were asked that question in their promotional vids. And some do seem to do a lot more in one area that the other. Bruna Tavares seems to be one who likes to be the one giving it to a guy, but who knows what she prefers in private.
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default What's not to like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanillas View Post
How can someone with an IQ above 150, or above 65 for that matter, choose to live in Wyoming?
I suppose it depends on what you value, now don't it? We don't miss the high crime rate and pollution you have elsewhere. But mostly it's the wide open spaces. Because of them we don't have to breathe each other's farts like you all do.
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hey Jenae! You are getting cuter all the time.
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I suppose it depends on what you value, now don't it? We don't miss the high crime rate and pollution you have elsewhere. But mostly it's the wide open spaces. Because of them we don't have to breathe each other's farts like you all do.
Don't knock Wyoming, they have lots of coal to keep warm. They also have the Yellowstone caldera full of hot lava.
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yes, and as you know, the scientists say the lava pot is due to bubble over sometime and solve everybody's problems. Talk about the ultimate fart!
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold

Do you believe in the JWO (Jew World Order)? Do the Hebrews really have control of the worlds money?
[QUOTE=God(from Futurama)]Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 10-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default No, not so much the JWO, but....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman View Post
Do you believe in the JWO (Jew World Order)? Do the Hebrews really have control of the worlds money?
I think there is a great deal of co-operation between various groups and individuals in manipulating governments and laws to their collective wants. It is easy to see that this is true since how else would you explain that the average congressman or senator makes out so well financially in politics. When you take a good look at that bunch, you have to wonder who elects such obviously dim bulbs as some of the are.
Just think how differant things would be if every legislator was restricted from all contact with others outside of contacts that were a matter of public record and everyone would be able to see what was said and by whom.

To point the finger solely at Jews is naive at best. Sure, there are wealthy Jewish participants, but they are far from a majority. The common denominator is nothing as trivial as religion; it is raw power and money. As the world becomes more and more connected, concerns of these people have likewise shifted from being national in scope to a more and more global vision of domination and control. I have no doubt that when man moves into space, the whole shebang will move right along with him. Can we do anything about it? I doubt it very much. Money talks. The best we can do is stay alert and fight to keep our rights. The problem is most people are apathetic about government and things haven't gotten bad enough to piss enough people off. The big boys take note of the temperature of the mob and keep things just below the boiling point - a safety margin if you will. It would take armed revolution to change the status quo much for the better. And the losses from collateral damage would be massive. 9-11 would be a minor footnote in such a confrontation. And that is how I see the World Trade Center event. Some people seem to just look at 9-11 as an assault against the USA, but I think we had better keep in mind just what the targets were.
They didn't fly planes into the Superbowl game, or the US Capitol Building, or even the White House. No, the targets, the WTC and the Pentagon building, represented oppression; financial and military. And not so much oppresion from the American people but rather, the oppresive tools of just what we have been talking about here: the New World Order. It is just possible that someday the "terrorists" will be recognized as "world patriots" on the order of the minutemen of Kentucky. It all depends on the viewpoint and who writes the history books, right?
Old 10-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Personally, I think that this would have made a better ending to Fantasia. Ave Maria was allright but it just didn't catch me like this did. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLSzlBaU3jM
Old 10-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thumbs up

Quote:
I think there is a great deal of co-operation between various groups and individuals in manipulating governments and laws to their collective wants. It is easy to see that this is true since how else would you explain that the average congressman or senator makes out so well financially in politics. When you take a good look at that bunch, you have to wonder who elects such obviously dim bulbs as some of the are.
Just think how differant things would be if every legislator was restricted from all contact with others outside of contacts that were a matter of public record and everyone would be able to see what was said and by whom.

To point the finger solely at Jews is naive at best. Sure, there are wealthy Jewish participants, but they are far from a majority. The common denominator is nothing as trivial as religion; it is raw power and money. As the world becomes more and more connected, concerns of these people have likewise shifted from being national in scope to a more and more global vision of domination and control. I have no doubt that when man moves into space, the whole shebang will move right along with him. Can we do anything about it? I doubt it very much. Money talks. The best we can do is stay alert and fight to keep our rights. The problem is most people are apathetic about government and things haven't gotten bad enough to piss enough people off. The big boys take note of the temperature of the mob and keep things just below the boiling point - a safety margin if you will. It would take armed revolution to change the status quo much for the better. And the losses from collateral damage would be massive. 9-11 would be a minor footnote in such a confrontation. And that is how I see the World Trade Center event. Some people seem to just look at 9-11 as an assault against the USA, but I think we had better keep in mind just what the targets were.
They didn't fly planes into the Superbowl game, or the US Capitol Building, or even the White House. No, the targets, the WTC and the Pentagon building, represented oppression; financial and military. And not so much oppresion from the American people but rather, the oppresive tools of just what we have been talking about here: the New World Order. It is just possible that someday the "terrorists" will be recognized as "world patriots" on the order of the minutemen of Kentucky. It all depends on the viewpoint and who writes the history books, right?
Jenae, this is an outstanding post. I have not seen an "expert" analysis any better than what you state here.
What can we do about it? Well Jefferson was right, but it would be a momentous bloodbath, the powers that be would not give up easily.

Last edited by randolph; 10-15-2009 at 07:43 AM.
Old 10-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Postman, Thanks a bunch!

I wasn't aware that there were alternative(delated) parts to that opus. I didn't have a deprived childhood in that my Mom made sure we saw every Disney film that came out when I was a kid in the 60's. Dad made sure we saw most of the great westerns; especially the John Wayne films. I haven't watched Fantasia in a few years now so I'm not sure which ending I would prefer if I had to settle for one - I watched both endings at youtube. Both are wonderful pieces and the music of both are treasured old favorites. I remember that the Sorcerer's Apprentice section with MM made a great impression on me and most likely was a major influence in my lifelong love of the music of the Masters.

Here's one for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmsx4...eature=related

I discovered Clara Rockmore years ago and was instantly captivated by her theremin music. No surprise there since I was already a fan of electronic music - Wendy (Walter) Carlos and the great Isao Tomita.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz3wNCT4JAc, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZPY7...eature=related

My tastes in music pretty much cover the whole spectrum - which results in me having over 5 thousand record albums and at least 500 CDs. My biggest collection of one group would be The Ventures - 82 albums there. I'll bet they are still played on the California radio stations.

I can't even begin to imagine the void there would be in my life if there was no music.
Old 10-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Those links you posted of the theremin reminded me of thesefor some odd reason:

Apocalypse-Jesper Kyd & The Budapest Symphony, Orchestra and Choir
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxHrJ5hbuNY

Hunter-Jesper Kyd & The Budapest Symphony, Orchestra and Choir
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8DK_hethAc

Vegas-Jesper Kyd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5aZgVsEmEo

Ave Maria-Jesper Kyd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5aZgVsEmEo

Freedom Fighters Main Title-Jesper Kyd & The Hungarian Radio Choir
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DKyVmhuDg0

Jesper Kyd has IMHO an awesome balance of electronica and instrumentals. I especially love the dark, brooding Latin style of Apocalypse and Hunter.

This version of Ave Maria is one of the best renditions in my half baked opinion. I've heard Pavoratti sing this but it just didn't catch me the way this had; usually the adult male voice is too deep for this kind of piece. If this version had been the ending for Fantasia, I'd go nuts trying to figure out which is better.

It's hard to believe that these are from a game soundtrack.
Old 10-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Do you know if the theremin is still used in music? It would be a shame if it wasn't; it seems like a nifty instrument. Almost like someone is humming in soprano.
Old 10-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Yes, I am sure it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman View Post
Do you know if the theremin is still used in music? It would be a shame if it wasn't; it seems like a nifty instrument. Almost like someone is humming in soprano.

Did you notice that there were quite a few other artists there at YouTube that use the theremin? Some were totally new to me and I will be checking them out. It has been used a lot for soundtracks for various TV shows and movies. Are you old enough to remember "Dark Shadows" the daytime Gothic serial centered around a vampire named Barnabas Collins? The theme music and much of the other music was theremin music. Very eerie and other wordly. The theremin was the original electronic musical instrument and it's inventor; Russian physicist Lev Sergeivich Termen (also known as Leon Theremin), was the first inductee into the TECnology Hall of Fame.

Did you listen to the Tomita tracks. What is so amazing about them is that they were put together long before computers made such compositions easy. In those days, the sounds were recorded on tape and then after much splicing, a composition was produced. Tomita was the best in his day and is still held in great esteem in Japan. Interestingly enough, The Ventures are still major stars there also and do tours there to this day.
Old 10-15-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Are you old enough to remember "Dark Shadows" the daytime Gothic serial centered around a vampire named Barnabas Collins?
Unfortunately not. I don't recall seeing anything like that on the 13 channels of VHF that we got. I was horribly deprived of anything other than books growing up. TV mainly consisted of reruns of I Love Lucy, Charlie Chaplin, Knight Rider, MacGuyver, Miami Vice, Dallas and Teddy Ruxpin. Music mainly consisted or Bach, Beethoven, Harry Belafonte, Kenny Rogers and Debussy. We had a giant Zenith LP stereo/radio/big fucking cabinet.

Quote:
Did you listen to the Tomita tracks. What is so amazing about them is that they were put together long before computers made such compositions easy. In those days, the sounds were recorded on tape and then after much splicing, a composition was produced. Tomita was the best in his day and is still held in great esteem in Japan. Interestingly enough, The Ventures are still major stars there also and do tours there to this day.
I did not know that. That's pretty badass! I did a quick research and found out that he did the soundtrack to the TV show Zatoichi. I remember seeing those as a kid. I had no idea that he did all that stuff; It's quite amazing!

Last edited by The Conquistador; 10-15-2009 at 04:05 PM.
Old 10-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Default Patronising put-downs or what ?

Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman
What does sum tempestas fusca qua perducit terra mean?

Quote:
hey man there is some heavy shit coming down on you and it's me!

Ya get the point? This is under the category of games and I said no games!
Seems like a question which requires an answer - I can't think why the AngryPostman might see himself in this role, but still.

My convent education ( such as it was ) hazards a guess at the following translation ( very apocalyptic )
" I am the dark storm that Earth brings on "

Perhaps AngryPostman might enlighten us as to who originally said it and where he got the quote.
Old 10-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jimbo46 will become famous soon enough

Why are some female pornstars scared to do movies with a beautiful transexual girls who are very feminine and pretty like Aline Santos, Vanity, and Joanna Jett. I posed the question to Female Pornstar legend Seka and she said she didnt know if she could do a movie with a TS.
Old 10-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Default Two, two the Rivals ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo46 View Post
Why are some female pornstars scared to do movies with a beautiful transexual girls who are very feminine and pretty like Aline Santos, Vanity, and Joanna Jett. I posed the question to Female Pornstar legend Seka and she said she didnt know if she could do a movie with a TS.
Maybe they find the female image presented as being too threatening. I would add here that jealousy woman-to-woman features very high in most of the so-called fair-sex. A less likely possibility might be that they are afraid of being ' infected ' with the longing to Transit themselves and acquire a poorly functioning grafted ' penis ' while losing their treasured boobs maybe !

Sigh ! Ain't sex perplexing, but SO fascinating ?
Old 10-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be_my_nude View Post
Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman
What does sum tempestas fusca qua perducit terra mean?

Seems like a question which requires an answer - I can't think why the AngryPostman might see himself in this role, but still.

My convent education ( such as it was ) hazards a guess at the following translation ( very apocalyptic )
" I am the dark storm that Earth brings on "

Perhaps AngryPostman might enlighten us as to who originally said it and where he got the quote.
I got it from the song "Hunter" by Jesper Kyd.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8DK_hethAc

(Apparently) the lyrics are:

Sum tempestas fusca
Qua preducit terra
Nox non decidit
Dies numquam venit
Nihil fugit ame
Sum tempestas fusca

I don't know how accurate the words are or not; I was told that that was what was being said. The person recognised the words but didn't know the meaning of them. Also they didn't know what the female chorus was saying either.
Closed Thread