Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-23-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Muyroo is on a distinguished road
Default Anal hurting badly but he wont stop

During intercourse evrything goes nice and pleasurable untill due to constant and rough slamming at the end the anal first gives a burning sensation follwed by pain but hes in a frenzy and though your screaming due to discomfort and pain he just would not stop. Rather mistake it for excitement and go more hard on you. How do you deal with such ? Will it get better with repetition? I really want to know.
Old 02-24-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these partsaguy is infamous around these parts

It's normal to hurt at first.Lubricants exist for that reason.

If he doesn't understand you're in pain tell him.It's stupid to feel bad and continue,anal sex is painful at first (always) but it gets better after a while.It's just a matter of relaxing your hole.That can't happen if you have a jackass pounding you like crazy though...
Old 03-03-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

Just try your best, you'll get through it. It's completely normal for a guy to pound harder and faster before they ejaculate.
Old 03-03-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

siennagrace69 will become famous soon enoughsiennagrace69 will become famous soon enough

Maybe you should be a top. Not being a smart alec but it sounds like you really don't like the feeling of having your ass pounded. I have had dicks as big as 11" and have never had pain. I believe what some think is pain is actually the real beauty of having your ass fucked. Just saying----
Old 03-04-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Dream.fortress has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Well its hard for guys to not do that before they ejaculate. What i would do is talk to him about it. Ask him to calm it down a bit or blow him when he is going to cum.
Old 03-04-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these partsSmoothie is infamous around these parts

That, or pull out and cum on you (or something)
Old 03-29-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muyroo View Post
During intercourse evrything goes nice and pleasurable untill due to constant and rough slamming at the end the anal first gives a burning sensation follwed by pain but hes in a frenzy and though your screaming due to discomfort and pain he just would not stop. Rather mistake it for excitement and go more hard on you. How do you deal with such ? Will it get better with repetition? I really want to know.
I would talk to him about it. Moaning and screaming and saying stuff like "Oh, God!" is pretty normal during sex. Or else you aren't doing it right... I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he doesn't realize he's hurting you. The whole idea is that both partners should enjoy sex. I always ask my lover if everything's OK if I'm not sure about something.

Last edited by a9127; 03-29-2016 at 03:23 PM.
Old 07-23-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dingoaud has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Just roll him over

Roll him over and give it to him
Old 03-03-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default I know this is an old post but....

Make sure you use a really good water based lube.

If it hurts then tell him no. It should not hurt with the proper amount of lube.

It will get easier unless he is way too big and that isn't your problem, but if he can't deal with working with you then he isn't worth it. If it hurts and you say stop then he should respect that. I mean take care of him with your hand or your mouth or whatever but sex should not be painful for either one of you.

If you asked and told him to stop and he didn't then that is rape. If it is too painful for you then he should respect that. There are other ways for him to get off other than hurting his girl. Between the tits, in the mouth, between the cheeks other than the hole, your hand and so on. Never let someone hurt you because if he does then that is a total disregard for you.
Old 05-01-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
I would talk to him about it. Moaning and screaming and saying stuff like "Oh, God!" is pretty normal during sex. Or else you aren't doing it right... I will give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he doesn't realize he's hurting you. The whole idea is that both partners should enjoy sex. I always ask my lover if everything's OK if I'm not sure about something.
That was my nice answer. It sounds like from other posts maybe this creep enjoys hurting women. If he didn't stop I would knock his fucking head off.
Old 05-07-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muyroo View Post
The OP hasn't been on this site since April 2015 so I think we are all wasting our time here. Usually I check such things before responding.

But the advice in my earlier reply still stands...

And yeah, if he doesn't stop, knock his fucking head off. That's what I would do. I can't imagine though that anyone I'd be intimate with would not be more aware.

Or at the very least ask yourself if this is what you really want in a relationship? It's up to you...

Last edited by a9127; 05-07-2017 at 12:08 PM.
Old 05-15-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

freakyts is on a distinguished road

Sex is all about communication. You have to tell him what is bothering you. If he doesn't understand and continues then he probably isn't the right person for you.
Old 06-03-2017
Junior Ladyboy Lover

DanielBoy can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy View Post
It's normal to hurt at first.Lubricants exist for that reason.

If he doesn't understand you're in pain tell him.It's stupid to feel bad and continue,anal sex is painful at first (always) but it gets better after a while.It's just a matter of relaxing your hole.That can't happen if you have a jackass pounding you like crazy though...

i love what you say. It's so true. although it doesn t hurts so bad, first of fucking the butthole, it needs to be relaxed and "warmed" with objects a little bit tinier than a cock.. then when relaxed , the anus will accept the pleasure of a penis, without hurting
Old 06-05-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Totally just take it easy. Guys will have fun and so will you.
Old 09-05-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Guess I nailed it?