Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 05-25-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

baasje43 is a glorious beacon of lightbaasje43 is a glorious beacon of lightbaasje43 is a glorious beacon of lightbaasje43 is a glorious beacon of lightbaasje43 is a glorious beacon of lightbaasje43 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by E24th View Post
(...) Transsexuals are women, (...)
That's how I feel about.
So I am not gay.
Old 05-26-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

E24th is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by transfan85 View Post
I can only speak for myself, and this is something I have given a lot of thought to. I consider myself a gay male, I date men, I love men. I accidentily came across the trans-world and discovered I was insanely attracted to the girls I saw. The wonderful thing about tgirls, is that they are neither women nor men. They are something else entirely. Having said that, perhaps we are a third sexuality all our own, neither gay or straight. No matter what we're called, I love transgirls and won't stop :-)
Despite the part about tgirls not being women or men (I consider them women, although a special, more appreciable kind of woman), it's so good to see I'm not alone on this one! Boy that does actually make me feel a lot better, I'm not a total weirdo!
Old 05-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

linflo is on a distinguished road
Default Are We Gay

Personally I think does it really matter?

Everyone is so obssessed with labels.

I am a huge shemale admirer (have been for 10 years now when i first saw christy mcnicole). Like a lot of guys I don't find guys attractive, I still like females but really prefer shemales or even convincing TV's if they remain in role.
Shemales are generally much more feminine that real girls nowadays, and I must admit I also love cock both sucking and taking. But would never consider it with a guy.

I love being with femine pretty ladies but having the experience of something more than a female can give me - it's basically the best of both worlds.
I'm not phased by genetailia, it's about the person, and if i like the person i'll do anything with them which is fun for both.

I don't care what people percieve me as being I don't call myself anything - but I would think that the girls on here would not consider guys like me as being gay because they feel and are beautiful women, who should be repected and treated in that manner.
Old 05-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Perhaps if some of the posters who insist on keeping it alive with "serious" posts are forced, in some way, to confront sexually the very thing they profess not to be, and then we have a warning pop up that this will happen if you post seriously in this thread?

My model for this is something in Dan Savage's latest "Savage Love" column, which runs in alternative newsweeklies across the United States:
THE CHOICER CHALLENGE: Last week, the leader of British Columbia's Conservative Party, John Cummins, told a radio interviewer that gay people shouldn't be covered by the BC Human Rights Act because being gay is "a conscious choice."

Like truthers (9/11 was an inside job!), birthers (Barack Obama was born in Kenya!), and deathers (Osama bin Laden is alive and well and living in West Hollywood!), choicers would appear to be just another group of deranged conspiracy theorists who can't be dissuaded by science or evidence or facts. And John Cummins isn't the only choicer out there. We have lots of choicers right here in the United States (Tony Perkins, Rick Santorum, "Stephen Colbert," et al.).

But what if the choicers are right? What if being gay is something people consciously choose? Gee, if only there were a way for choicers to prove that they're right and everyone else is wrong... actually, there is a way for choicers to prove that they're right!

I hereby publicly invite—I publicly challenge—John Cummins to prove that being gay is a choice by choosing it himself.

Suck my dick, John.

I'm completely serious about this, John. You're not my type—you're about as far from my type as a human being without a vagina gets—but I have just as much interest as you do in seeing this gay-is-a-choice argument resolved once and for all. You name the time and the place, John, and I'll show up with my dick and a camera crew. Then you can show the world how it's done. You can demonstrate how this "conscious choice" is made. You can flip the switch, John, make the choice, then sink to your bony old knees and suck my dick. And after you've swallowed my load, John, we'll upload the video to the internet and you'll be a hero to other choicers everywhere.

It's time to put your mouth where your mouth is, John. If being gay is a choice, choose it. Show us how it's done.

Suck my dick.
Imagine it: you post in this thread one of those fretting, sweating-it-out, "am I gay, oh my god?" screeds, and a big, hairy gay bear comes to your house and fucks the living daylights out of you!

You'll either never dare post again in this thread, or you'll love it and the thread will no longer be relevant to you.

I think that might work better than the stake through the heart I mentioned earlier.

Last edited by dauls; 07-23-2011 at 05:13 AM.
Old 05-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Imagine it: you post in this thread one of those fretting, sweating-it-out, "am I gay, oh my god?" screeds, and a big, hairy gay bear comes to your house and fucks the living daylights out of you!
I laughed silently at this. My laughter got stuck in my throat yet I felt my chest swell.

This is a good plan smc. You and the rest of the moderators should look into putting it in place. You should send a soft boy my way though. I'm not one for bears.
Old 05-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Perhaps if some of the posters who insist on keeping it alive with "serious" posts are forced, in some way, to confront sexually the very thing they profess not to be, and then we have a warning pop up that this will happen if you post seriously in this thread?

My model for this is something in Dan Savage's latest "Savage Love" column, which runs in alternative newsweeklies across the United States:
THE CHOICER CHALLENGE: Last week, the leader of British Columbia's Conservative Party, John Cummins, told a radio interviewer that gay people shouldn't be covered by the BC Human Rights Act because being gay is "a conscious choice."

Like truthers (9/11 was an inside job!), birthers (Barack Obama was born in Kenya!), and deathers (Osama bin Laden is alive and well and living in West Hollywood!), choicers would appear to be just another group of deranged conspiracy theorists who can't be dissuaded by science or evidence or facts. And John Cummins isn't the only choicer out there. We have lots of choicers right here in the United States (Tony Perkins, Rick Santorum, "Stephen Colbert," et al.).

But what if the choicers are right? What if being gay is something people consciously choose? Gee, if only there were a way for choicers to prove that they're right and everyone else is wrong... actually, there is a way for choicers to prove that they're right!

I hereby publicly invite?I publicly challenge?John Cummins to prove that being gay is a choice by choosing it himself.

Suck my dick, John.

I'm completely serious about this, John. You're not my type?you're about as far from my type as a human being without a vagina gets?but I have just as much interest as you do in seeing this gay-is-a-choice argument resolved once and for all. You name the time and the place, John, and I'll show up with my dick and a camera crew. Then you can show the world how it's done. You can demonstrate how this "conscious choice" is made. You can flip the switch, John, make the choice, then sink to your bony old knees and suck my dick. And after you've swallowed my load, John, we'll upload the video to the internet and you'll be a hero to other choicers everywhere.

It's time to put your mouth where your mouth is, John. If being gay is a choice, choose it. Show us how it's done.

Suck my dick.

You'll either never dare post again in this thread, or you'll love it and the thread will no longer be relevant to you.

I think that might work better than the stake through the heart I mentioned earlier.
Dan Savage is playing a dangeous game there... We all know a lot of these right wing homophobes turn out to total closet cases, Dan may may think he's quite safe with no chance og his offer being taken up, but he may well end up with John Cummins' crusty old lip wrapped around his wang. He will probly be ok tho, as he isn't a barely legal intern.

P.S. You are STILL all a bunch of fags.
Old 05-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
I laughed silently at this. My laughter got stuck in my throat yet I felt my chest swell.

This is a good plan smc. You and the rest of the moderators should look into putting it in place. You should send a soft boy my way though. I'm not one for bears.
You are not the target of my plan. But if you were, why would I send you what you want?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Dan Savage is playing a dangeous game there... We all know a lot of these right wing homophobes turn out to total closet cases, Dan may may think he's quite safe with no chance og his offer being taken up, but he may well end up with John Cummins' crusty old lip wrapped around his wang. He will probly be ok tho, as he isn't a barely legal intern.

P.S. You are STILL all a bunch of fags.
Anna, how exactly do you know that John Cummins' lips are "crusty" -- because from pictures one could only surmise that?

Last edited by dauls; 07-23-2011 at 05:14 AM.
Old 05-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You are not the target of my plan. But if you were, why would I send you what you want?
Because--to use Anna's word--I know I'm a fag.
Old 05-27-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch Root View Post
Because--to use Anna's word--I know I'm a fag.
I think you're in the wrong thread. The thread for getting what you like because you admit to what you like is ... FUCK, it's nearly every other thread on this site!
Old 05-29-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

10eazye has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I think liking shemales makes you a pansexual.
Google pansexuality if you need more info.

Basically a pansexual is someone who doesn't care about biological sex when determining if a person is attractive.
Old 05-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

To all you guys asking if you are gay if you like shemales
I have to ask you this important question, why do you care what i or anyone else on this forum think?
You are asking a question that only you can answer
Forget what others think or say the only person's opion you should care about is your own
Opions are like butt holes everyone has one but in the end the only one you should clean is your own
So stop caring what others think and think for yourself if you like shemales then go for it and enjoy
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 05-31-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Does liking shemales make you gay?

Q.
I am a transsexual woman.
I am sexually attracted to other transsexual women.
Does this make me gay?

A.
Obviously, yes it does.

The end.
Old 06-01-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kkq has a little shameless behaviour in the past

This will not go anyway. People are not secure in there own thoughts an want others to say if you are gay or not. The thread should read, "I do not give a flap if I am gay or not if I like shemales, as we are talking about people, not a object!"

Last night I was in a market with my long term girl. I had two young Thai school girls whisper,"katoey!" as we walked past. Only the Thai's can tell she is a a Ladyboy. I stopped an spoke to the young girls an said in Thai,"if this is your older sister you are talking about, do you think you would have hurt her feelings as she has the same feelings as you about talk an rejection." They did not realize this they told me an never see a Ladyboy with a handsome young man.

So what I am trying to say, being gay or whatever, it is a stigma added to a person an if you cannot accept that a person is a person within our own skin an sexual presence, this thread will infact grow.

My parents an family know what I do an who I am with. I have a great income an life but don't go around thinking now if I am gay or not.

We are just "we"... Nothing else, nothing more. Close the thread but peoples insecurity will breath another to life.
Old 06-02-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kkq has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Posted on my iPhone so please forgive mistakes.

Now to throw the cat into the pigeon cage; last night my ts girl an three of her very beautiful Ladyboy friends (yes heaven for me), we ended up due to choice of dance music, at a gay club here in Thailand. I live here an we go out all the time together. The other places we go to were very, very quiet but for some reason, this club was going off.*

Now the girls did not really want to go to this club but the need to dance overroad the suggestion to go home early. I asked why they did want to go an the answer was just wait an see for me an that they would look after me. Now, I was the only non Thai in the club, an the girls hovered around me like bees to a honey pot; they dirty danced with me like never before ani was up on the dance floor with all 4 treating me like a personal strip pole.*

Now, i started to notice many men smiling at me, had bar-staff come to my table asking me to join a group of men an then had a bathroom attendant try an follow me into my stall for as he suggested, to hold my dick so it would not get wet.

I told the girls of my adventures an was not turned on at all by this display. We had a very in-depth conversation that concluded with that my ts friends only wanted a straight man to look after them like a woman they were. They said they would not sleep with a "gay" man an gay men would not sleep with them.

So I asked them since I like the extra bit now they have, was I gay? They all came back to me an said I was not gay as I wanted the aspect of a woman an was always straight before meeting them. This went into depth on straight men an sex and all 4 said they would all only be bottoms as being a top turned them right off, not on at all?*

It* went into much more detail then this but that would be another post on dick size an how they hate there cocks.

So in this case, does this turn the tables on us? I believe in my own sexuality like I posted before but this info comes from four of my closest friends. Only a very small cross section but still, I believe them more so them anything else.
Old 06-02-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Sebastian Norah has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Loving Tboys isn't necessarily gay.

Emulating them is, on the other hand..
Old 06-04-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

HC83 is on a distinguished road

Often thought to myself 'am i gay for liking shemales' but I have no interest in men at all. A cock on a shemale is totally hot. Kimber James is my fav.
Old 06-04-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Frozen_Warnings is on a distinguished road

If a gay dude watches tranny porn would that make him straight?
Old 06-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen_Warnings View Post
If a gay dude watches tranny porn would that make him straight?
Yes totally.
Old 06-05-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

talltijo is on a distinguished road
Default i to love shemales

43 yo male here. I have been coming to grips with my love for ts / shemales for over 7 years now. I really don't consider myself gay rather I just view them as sexy girls that just so happen to have a cock.
Old 06-05-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jbhk197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Hi, Im new to this

Hi,
I guess I should introduce myself, Ive been roaming around here for the past month or so. Lots of good info here, seems to be nice people around.
I never knew I was into this TS scene thing or whatever its called until a month ago. Had a a few beers in my new neighborhood then next thing you know, im in a ladys flat and you get the rest im sure.
From what I read it seems like a fantasy to some to have this happen, but I honestly never thought about it until it was over and done with. I just rolled with it you know?
I came to realize that I should just chalk it up to another new experience in life. The only problem is I cant stop thinking about it. I know im not gay, I don't even like looking at myself naked in a mirror let alone another guy. But this is all to new to me.
A bit confused here is all. If anyone has any advice I would love to hear it.
thanks
Old 06-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbhk197 View Post
Hi,
I guess I should introduce myself, Ive been roaming around here for the past month or so. Lots of good info here, seems to be nice people around.
I never knew I was into this TS scene thing or whatever its called until a month ago. Had a a few beers in my new neighborhood then next thing you know, im in a ladys flat and you get the rest im sure.
From what I read it seems like a fantasy to some to have this happen, but I honestly never thought about it until it was over and done with. I just rolled with it you know?
I came to realize that I should just chalk it up to another new experience in life. The only problem is I cant stop thinking about it. I know im not gay, I don't even like looking at myself naked in a mirror let alone another guy. But this is all to new to me.
A bit confused here is all. If anyone has any advice I would love to hear it.
thanks
It's somewhat unclear as to what "advice" you "would love to hear," but I'm guessing since you posted in this thread you're concerned about the "gay" label.

I suggest you read this thread. Basically, you'll find people are in two main "camps" on this issue.

One camp includes those who are fretting about the "gay" label.

The other camp, in which I proudly include myself, doesn't give a damn what anyone else thinks, and rejects labels.

My advice is that you put yourself in the second camp, right away, and stop fretting. You are what you are, you like what you like, and who the hell cares what anyone else thinks.
Old 06-05-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jbhk197 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Thanks SMC,
Im not gay, I know that, I love women as much as my one time thing that just happened. Was definetly a mind blowing experience is all. I cant seem to stop thinking of it and "her"
And other people....could care less. Hong Kong is full of self centered, materialistic followers that seem to have their head up their asses.
just musing/re-living the moment I guess you would call it.
For a one night thing it really had an effect on me is all. I keep going back to the same bar looking for her. Great person in general to be with not to mention the half drunken tumble in the sack that makes me keep looking for her.
Old 06-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbhk197 View Post
Thanks SMC,
Im not gay, I know that, I love women as much as my one time thing that just happened. Was definetly a mind blowing experience is all. I cant seem to stop thinking of it and "her"
And other people....could care less. Hong Kong is full of self centered, materialistic followers that seem to have their head up their asses.
just musing/re-living the moment I guess you would call it.
For a one night thing it really had an effect on me is all. I keep going back to the same bar looking for her. Great person in general to be with not to mention the half drunken tumble in the sack that makes me keep looking for her.
Well, let me give you one more piece of advice. Be careful about using "her" -- that is, putting quotation marks around the pronoun. If I were her, I might just be offended.
Old 06-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Anal sex

"When you have anal sex, it's gay male sex
but when I have anal sex it's a woman having anal sex,
because...

I have a girly bum"
Old 06-16-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
...I have a girly bum"
And I have no doubt that it's a soft yet firm, beautiful, kissable, touchable bum.
Old 06-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Oh yes
I love my bum.
& thank you.

A few months, my surgeon {for FFS} suggested
a body fat repositioning procedure.
A friend underwent this at christmas and the results are stunning.
So when my surgeon started talking in a phone call, admittedly, about all the areas he could work on
when he mentioned my bum
I shrugged as it's exactly the way I like
which is a fluke of genetics with the later influence of estrogen over the last 6 years.
Old 06-17-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ganda has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
or better yet, are WE gay?

the thought of calling myself "bisexual" or gay annoys me because i don't like men at all.

so i was wondering if anyone has similar feelings, or can give me some advice?
If you only like post-ops and genetic girls you are not gay or bisexual, you are heterosexual.

But if you like pre-ops, and even more so if their having cocks is one of the main attractions, then you are gay or bisexual. It is not heterosexual for a male to find someone's having a cock part of the sexual attraction, whatever you do or don't do with it. (And it is not heterosexual for a male to want to shaft someone who has a cock up the ass!)

The fact that you would never let them top you is irrelevent, as some gays are just tops. And some gays just like feminine men, so just because you don't find masculinity sexually attractive (which I suspect is what you mean by "I don't like men at all") does not make you heterosexual. Nor does the fact that in the past you might have only found genetic girls attractive - sexual preferences can change.

The only way round your dilemma is to reject the gay/ straight distinction altogether, as I'm afraid that it just is a take it or leave it "either or" choice. Or (like me) to accept that you're gay or bisexual - because you cannot like pre-ops and still be purely heterosexual.
Old 07-17-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mitchellpoo is on a distinguished road
Default Dating transgender women

hey everyone im new to this thread and i have been having mixed feelings about my sexuality and i discovered i am attracted to the female features but i love anal sex i was just wondering if i am the only one out there and whether or not i am infact now gay
however i also have fantasies about being the girl etc
Old 07-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchellpoo View Post
hey everyone im new to this thread and i have been having mixed feelings about my sexuality and i discovered i am attracted to the female features but i love anal sex i was just wondering if i am the only one out there and whether or not i am infact now gay
Read this thread. I hope it will convince you to stop worrying about this "gay" business and never ask the question again, because it could not matter less.
Old 07-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchellpoo View Post
This topic has been discussed extensively on this forum. Being attracted to pre-op transgendered ladies does not make you gay. I have many gay male friends and none of them are sexually attracted to me. Gay men are attracted to other men and never women, that is why they are gay and not bisexual.

There isn't anything abnormal about fantasizing about playing the "girl" role during sex. Lot's of "straight" guys enjoy receiving dildoes from GG's wearing a strap on. If you choose to receive a cock from a pre-op t-girl or even another male it's doesn't make you gay especially if you are still attracted to genetic girls. I believe that to a greater or lesser extend all people are bisexual. Do what feels right for you sexually. As long as it pleases you and doesn't harm you or your partner(s) you really can't go wrong.

Relax and have fun!
Old 07-19-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

darklord666 can only hope to improve

That's a difficult question to answer. On the one hand I say no, liking trans-females doesn’t make you gay because they are females in look, feel, behaviour and attitude but on the other hand, I like my trans-females with huge cocks and a decent pair of balls. There's just no real way to separate a liking for 'cock' and 'homosexuality'.

Best not to dwell to much matters of social pigeonholing.

Last edited by darklord666; 07-19-2011 at 06:04 PM.
Old 08-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the roughcumshooter69 is a jewel in the rough

I'd say no, but i'd also say your not straight either. I think Bisexual is the best answer overall. (There are always exceptions)
Old 08-13-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

brainsexual is on a distinguished road

Who cares? Exactly what is "gay" anyway?
Old 08-21-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Lord.Steve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Lord.Steve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8G...ature=youtu.be

Watch this vid
Old 08-22-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

demarkus is on a distinguished road

yo people, just joined, ive asked mysef this so many times, ive asked tgrls ive just fucked in the ass and swallowed their honey. Ask yourself this, how many actively gay guys do you know that fuck Trans? every tgirl ive fucked say they only ever end up fucking "STRAIGHT" men.

I'm not delusional, im clearly not straight, i like cock, i also like tits, pussy and most of all ass (minus the hair) I have never met a guy in real life ive wanted to fuck, i meet girls every day that i would love to fuck, if only some of them had a cock, life would be so good lol.

i dont know where i am on the gay/straght scale, somewhere between the two, dont really care.

i just like to fuck, lick,suck, cum, kiss, wank, whatever, if i fancy it ill fuck it, whatever sex it is, only god can judge me.
Old 08-22-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Ekarth is on a distinguished road

If two people are involved in a consensual sex then why do we need to label them straight,gay and bi?

Liking shemales doesn't make you gay and if someone thinks it that way he's letting his best years pass by, by not liking the shemales!
Old 08-22-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekarth View Post
If two people are involved in a consensual sex then why do we need to label them straight,gay and bi?
If only everyone took such a position.
Old 08-23-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

boby6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

first time I saw a shemale that I found attractive i thought it was so gay and didn't want to ever see one again. I was used to seeing basically hairy guys with bad makeup and a wig before which I do not like at all, but when I saw a smooth, skinny ladyboy with fake tits my mind changed. I searched a bit more and have found there are soo many insanely hot ones out there. I, like most guys out there am attracted to the body shape with the curves in the right spots. I do not like guys at all, but if there is a hot girl who just happens to have a cock than that is fine with me. I do not think it makes you gay at all.
Old 08-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord.Steve View Post
Thank you so much for posting that vid on the findings on two neuroscientists research on the very core of this dire thread.

Here is a link to their site: billionwickedthoughts.com
and their book on Amazon:Amazon.com/Billion-Wicked-Thoughts-Largest-Experiment
Old 08-30-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

uklo is on a distinguished road

I haven't read this long thread, I just want to post my opinion on this matter. I actually don't care what other people think, I know that I'm not gay. I like genetic women too, so even in the strictest sense (the "you can't be straight if you like cock"-definition) I'm at least bisexual.

In my eyes a woman is a woman regardless what's between her legs, as long as she acts, looks and feels like a woman. So even if I would liked transgendered girls exclusively, I would still be straight with my definition. You're only gay if you only like men.
Old 08-30-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

zmurcht is on a distinguished road

straight/gay is a very black and white kinda way of looking at things. i dont think it makes a man gay if he likes shemales. but also a lot of gay guys (and, yes, i have a lot of gay friends) like to be very feminine or find that attractive in their partner. but they are still guys and like male features. it all comes down to where you draw the line by yourself in the definition of being straight/gay. there is no "general" conclusion that will work for everyone.

and in the end it actually doesnt matter that much. just do what you like and enjoy. no need to put a label on everything...
Old 08-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Thank you so much for posting that vid on the findings on two neuroscientists research on the very core of this dire thread.

Here is a link to their site: billionwickedthoughts.com
and their book on Amazon:Amazon.com/Billion-Wicked-Thoughts-Largest-Experiment
That was really interesting. Thanks for the link Jodie.
Old 09-02-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

patrick10122 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via Skype™ to patrick10122

never been attracted to sheep or lambs but to get on topic it depends on your outlook if I was in a relationship with a transsexual I would say either bi or hetero depending on how they would view our relationship
Old 09-03-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Pikachu1989 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Thanks for the helpful reinforcement of the use of the term "gay" as an insult, even when meant in jest. Just what we need.
I didn't mean to offend anyone. It's just that the quarterback that played for the packers for 16 years turned his back and played for the arch rival Vikings for 2 years. Anyways if this offended anyone I'm sorry. I'll try not to make "Gay" in a offensive way.
Old 09-03-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Location: Atlanta Metro Area ( if you live in the area, email me or mssg me!)
jsoze2288 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsoze2288 Send a message via Skype™ to jsoze2288

there is nothing wrong with being gay. im bi sexual i like women and men a like, we are only humans in the end and have to be comfortable with ourselves and who we are
Old 09-03-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

uklo is on a distinguished road

Just in case anyone got wrong impression from my previous post, I don't have anything against gay people.

That said, does liking women regardless of them being transgendered or genetic make me gay? Of course not.

Last edited by uklo; 09-03-2011 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 09-09-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Pied is on a distinguished road
Default No

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
or better yet, are WE gay?

ok so for about a year now i've been extremely turned on by shemales (obviously or i wouldn't be here right now)... but i'm also very attracted to women. i really like the thought of a hard cock and large balls on a very feminine type of girl, it really turns me on. but i am confused because i see these shemales as girls, even though they have dicks. i am also very opposed to the idea of a dick in my ass, i really think it's sick and would never do it, but i would love to stick mine in a shemale. the thought of calling myself "bisexual" or gay annoys me because i don't like men at all. i don't have fantasies about wearing wemon's clothing or anything like that.. the only doubt about myself i have is my love for a women with a long hard cock. i can't talk about this to anyone personally becuase they will think i'm gay, and everyone close to me is opposed to gay things.. especially my friends, because i'm still in high school, and let's just say i'm probably younger than everyone here.

so i was wondering if anyone has similar feelings, or can give me some advice?
I know I am not gay. Yes the sex is gay in nature but it does not make you gay. I worried about this when I first met my GF. Then I tried to do it with a man. Complete turn off. I tried sex with a GG. I was fine with that.
I prefer a TS over a GG. I like the way they think. I enjoy their company.
Old 09-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud of

Here is my opinion on it for whatever it is worth

Gay guys usually like guys, they like the smell of guys, the look of guys, the frame, the voice whatever.... most Gay Guys have no interested in a tgirl as she looks feminine, acts feminine, prefers straight guys and is totally waht they are not interested in. I am not saying all gay guys and I am not saying all tgirls, but I think the majority of Gay Guys want guys that looks like guys and the majority of Tgirls want Guys that act and consider themselves straight.

Remember most tgirls believe they are in the wrong body, they believe in their heart they are girls and that is why they take these steps to begin with, whether you agree with that is up to you but calling a Tgirl a dude or a guy will give you a quick shot to the head I would think.

There is no doubt about it the girl cock is an attraction for those that like tgirls, does that mean your gay? well it means you like cock that is for sure and you also like the feminine form, perhaps if anything you are rocking the bisexual side of things... I have zero interest in guys, I like girls and tgirls, in fact I find tgirls even more sexual then girls most of the time. Girls spend all their time trying to fit into a man society as equals perhaps they have lost some of the sexuality we so desire. Guys are visual creatures to start, when we see a hot girl or tgirl we cant help desire it, some will resist the tgirl and others will dive right in, it is a personal choice.

To finish off the rambling the tough part is Western Society. They are very closed minded in a "3rd Gender" as one may call it. They are getting better but are far off from Asian and European countries. You will find that your friends, family, strangers many of them will assume you are gay right out of the gate if you say you like Tgirls, probably cause they first picture a football player with a wig and a dress and dont really understand the mentality of it. Personally only a few close friends i know that could handle it know about my desires, not everyone is open minded and even those that might love tgirls in a private life might be negative to you in public as to keep their own desires even more private.

anyway that is my 2 cents, agree with it, hate it, whatever... I was not trying to offend anyone just in case someone thinks that..personally i think it is cool for people to do whatever they so desire as long as it doesnt hurt anyone or of course if it doesnt involve the young... some lines should never be crossed.

cheers
Old 09-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud of

Problem is with something like this is everyone will have their opinion on what you are... best not to dwell on it.. for me I consider my self straight, act it, look it etc.. yes I like girls with cocks so if you want to call me bi I can deal with that as well... I dont see gay in my own personal definition. I am never turned on by any guy i see and have nothing against those that do.. i got gay friends, straight friends and tgirl friends, its all good.

On some older Tgirl Chat channels I use to hear a lot that you are not gay or bi if you dont let the Tgirl enter you ass haha... like that is the big step into gay hood, like i said it is all a mater of perception

I also agree with your everyone is gay statement in a sense, I think everyone has bisexual feelings it might be as little as 2% or as high as 100% you can deny it all you want but we are sexual creatures it is in our nature to think, feel, act on such things, some will go extreme, some will never think about it at all...

Long live all girls whether they have a special surprise or not!
Old 09-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

For the record: I like popcorn