Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 03-12-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

killians5667 can only hope to improve
Default extreme tucking

I would assume that nearly everyone reading this forum has their own opinions in regards to tucking. I am under the impression that why I tuck my equipment between my legs and fasten it up there with four different pairs of panties is for entirely abnormal reasons.

Like a lot of others, I feel like women's underwear lets me feel and act more feminine. I can look at myself in the mirror and see a figure that suddenly seems slightly more sexy. However, aside for the emotional and aesthetic aspects of tucking, I find it strangely pleasurable.

I love how it feels when I tuck everything back behind me as hard as I can and then literally sit on my flaccid penis applying as much pressure to it as comfortably possible. And while I am in this position, I try as hard as I can to make myself hard and I get off on the feeling of being soft.

There are even times when I will take my fully erect self and bend it as hard as I can at a right angle. I actually want to make it curve, ... I think it would be sexy to permanently have almost a 45 degree angle bend. Is there anyone that can relate to any of this? Or am I really this crazy?
Old 03-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

i hate tucking its so uncomfortable
Old 03-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

desirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the roughdesirouspussy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelypink View Post
Yes, I can well imagine, merelypink! Anyway, I don't see why tucking is such a big issue among transsexual women. I can see why you would want to at a public beach or swimming pool but what other occasion calls for this measure?

If it's in your panties and under your skirt, no-one can see it, so why would you resort to tucking and feel uncomfortable? And surely, it's not something you would want to hide in the presence of a loved one.
Old 03-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Rachel is infamous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Default tucking

I love the way it feels when I'm all tucked back all flat and girly. Love to rub it that way through tight pantyhose and girdles. Also looks better this way in tight pants.
Attached Thumbnails
flat crotch.jpg  
Old 03-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

alice has a spectacular aura aboutalice has a spectacular aura aboutalice has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Quote:
I agree It's rather awkward for me having a tiny clitty, so it's very uncomfortable trying to tuck it back. I just let it go where it wants in my panties.
Old 03-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice View Post
I agree It's rather awkward for me having a tiny clitty, so it's very uncomfortable trying to tuck it back. I just let it go where it wants in my panties.

You have a very lucky clitty, then. How about letting me go where I want to in your panties?
Old 04-06-2010
sexchannel

I meet someone who used tuck their balls back up inside them and then wank off , they assured me it was pleasurable .....but i can't see me doing that somehow
Old 05-03-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kellysugar is on a distinguished road
Default putting it out there

cant belive im going to admit this but a few years ago whilst tucking i got the curiosity to see if i could place my clitty up inside me after few failed attempts i almost got it which spurred me on knowing it was possible now i have developed my own technique where i can actually get it in there and get semi erect and can even ejaculate inside myself the orgasm is intense haha im so wierd but its very true.. note it is tricky ,and an extremely odd but pleasurable experience, and i can only achive orgams by sitting kneeling and rocking im happy to take questions lol oh my my the shame haha
Old 05-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellysugar View Post
cant belive im going to admit this but a few years ago whilst tucking i got the curiosity to see if i could place my clitty up inside me after few failed attempts i almost got it which spurred me on knowing it was possible now i have developed my own technique where i can actually get it in there and get semi erect and can even ejaculate inside myself the orgasm is intense haha im so wierd but its very true.. note it is tricky ,and an extremely odd but pleasurable experience, and i can only achive orgams by sitting kneeling and rocking im happy to take questions lol oh my my the shame haha
It certainly does sound "odd and pleasurable," and it sounds like it makes for a really, really desirable place to do some serious rimming.
Old 05-03-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

kellysugar is on a distinguished road

ooh yes plz while its up there haha hmmm what a thought
Old 05-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
ooh yes plz while its up there haha hmmm what a thought
I'd like to get the cum you leave there!
Old 05-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default yup

I'm with Rachel.

Jump into any lake right after ice goes out.
You won't have any trouble tucking.

Last edited by franalexes; 05-03-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 11-14-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sissyslut42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I feel exactly the same way as the original poster. NOTHING is sexier than going about your whole day with your cock tucked beneath panties. Desperately aroused yet physically unable to get hard. Delicious!
Old 01-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

Quote:
oh damn!! really? how big are yu. do you need a big cock to do this?
Old 10-24-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ulyssesgrant50 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyslut42 View Post
I feel exactly the same way as the original poster. NOTHING is sexier than going about your whole day with your cock tucked beneath panties. Desperately aroused yet physically unable to get hard. Delicious!
Nothing lookos sexier either. There is something applaing about seeing a girl tucked, knowg what is there, out od sight.
Old 10-24-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Alana TG will become famous soon enoughAlana TG will become famous soon enough

Quote:
For me, I don't hate tucking because it's uncomfortable, it's because I wish that I was flat down there. But hopefully someday, I will be.
Old 10-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Isure don't miss having to do it

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 10-28-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sinfulallure is on a distinguished road

Quote:

That is something i am going to try soon, It must be amazing
Old 10-29-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

mikedunbar23@yahoo.com is on a distinguished road
Default Gotta do this

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinfulallure View Post
That is something i am going to try soon, It must be amazing
I have tried this once with no luck. Any tips?
Old 11-30-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

karen is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by killians5667 View Post
I would assume that nearly everyone reading this forum has their own opinions in regards to tucking. I am under the impression that why I tuck my equipment between my legs and fasten it up there with four different pairs of panties is for entirely abnormal reasons.

Like a lot of others, I feel like women's underwear lets me feel and act more feminine. I can look at myself in the mirror and see a figure that suddenly seems slightly more sexy. However, aside for the emotional and aesthetic aspects of tucking, I find it strangely pleasurable.

I love how it feels when I tuck everything back behind me as hard as I can and then literally sit on my flaccid penis applying as much pressure to it as comfortably possible. And while I am in this position, I try as hard as I can to make myself hard and I get off on the feeling of being soft.

There are even times when I will take my fully erect self and bend it as hard as I can at a right angle. I actually want to make it curve, ... I think it would be sexy to permanently have almost a 45 degree angle bend. Is there anyone that can relate to any of this? Or am I really this crazy?
No you are not crazy at all! You have described exactly my feelings on tucking. I like the feeling of being soft & tucked tightly back in a pair of tight rubber murray & vern womens high waist knix! I love to sit on my tiny soft clitty & pinch my sesitive long nipples & cum like a woman, & afterwards wearing them, the lovely combined smell of rubber & sissy sperm filling my nostrils! Also the combined smell of rubber & piss turns me on too! & i adore pissing myself in these rubber knickers too! I stay tucked 24/7, it just feels right. I hate the stupid little thing flopping about even when i pee, i can't wait to tuck it tightly away again where it belongs1
Old 12-01-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

MayDay has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Contrary to the bulge fans, I like to see ladies well tucked. Something about them wanting to be feminine and girly-like is a real turn on for me - esp. tight jeans.
Old 12-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayDay View Post
Contrary to the bulge fans, I like to see ladies well tucked. Something about them wanting to be feminine and girly-like is a real turn on for me - esp. tight jeans.
Of course, everyone is entitled to her or his own personal preferences. For me, there is nothing UNfeminine about a woman having a bulge, nor is there anything UNgirly-like. I cherish when trans women are completely free to choose for themselves.
Old 12-03-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

candypops will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to candypops

i loved tucking i would pull it until it snuggled tightly against my ass, then up with tight panties quick quick. then i would walk around and it would start swelling, growing hot and hard, and i would start rubbing myself through the panties until i came...hot sticky gushes sliding down my inner thighs...ooo...i'm hot now...
Old 12-09-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hoselover can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by killians5667 View Post

I love it as well. Sometimes I am tucked so long that it feels strange to be without. A permanent bow however seems quite difficult to achieve
Old 06-22-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemalelovr1994 is on a distinguished road

Never tried but after reading this i might give it a try