Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter_2403 View Post
your the perfect girl period
You don't know the half of it!
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

I must be the perfect height. My legs are just long enough to reach the ground.
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
I must be the perfect height. My legs are just long enough to reach the ground.
No doubt.

One of the definitions of "perfect" I found reads: "having both stamens and pistils in the same flower."

I think I know the answer, but how are you in that department, Fran?
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Fran is a wild orchid.

I like her.
Old 03-15-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter_2403 View Post
your the perfect girl period
LOL! The irony's so thick, I'll need a machete to cut it.
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Just go w/ the flow right shadows?
Old 03-15-2010
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Just go w/ the flow right shadows?
Yes...the flow.
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Yes...the flow.
You guys are brave ... and maybe a little stupid.
Old 03-15-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
You guys are brave ... and maybe a little stupid.
Nope. I can see clearly now, the rain has fallen.
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm a little bit of both , some would say it's a Curse.
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'm a little bit of both , some would say it's a Curse.
I just hope, for you sake, it isn't your time of the month for a serious beatdown from ... oh, guess.
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

What a PEARL of wisdom , i gotta write that down on a PAD.
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
What a PEARL of wisdom , i gotta write that down on a PAD.
I give up trying to help you. Que sera, sera.
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

It's all in fun , puns are great.

I'll say it again , I like Fran. She's a great friend and gorgeous too.
Old 03-15-2010
Dark Overlord

My posts were never directed towards Franchesca, but towards MP. More specifically the post where the guy said that MP was the perfect girl.
Old 03-15-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
My posts were never directed towards Franchesca, but towards MP. More specifically the post where the guy said that MP was the perfect girl.
For the record, I never said who I thought they were directed towards. So now we both have "plausible deniability," just like the politicians.
Old 03-15-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
For the record, I never said who I thought they were directed towards. So now we both have "plausible deniability," just like the politicians.
Those darn politicians!
Old 06-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

musclelover is on a distinguished road
Default I am jealous...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw9725 View Post
I am 6'4" and about 250-260. I work out all the time and am muscular and in great shape. Really! Most women I have dated range from 5' to one I dated recently who must have been 6'5" or 6'6" with heels. Several of my girlfriends have been athletes and between 5'9" to 6'. My "ex" was about 5'6" and 130.

"Lying down, height doesn?t matter..."
I am 6'1" I love taller and more athletic women than myself there are many things that could be done with long legs that I do not care to discuss. WRAPPABILITY ... is all I could say. Wow you went out with a woman who was 6'6" I am jealous. Are there any passable tranny's at that height with nice muscle tone?
Old 06-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

I know how you feel. I'm just shy of 6' but most women who are over 6'1", gets my attention very quickly. It might be because my first two experiences with women were exactly that, women. While I was just a young teen. Both were married and one was a friends mom. Maybe some people would say I'm 'scarred', but I don't see it that way. To this very day I still prefer older,taller and somewhat 'rough' around the edges (mature). Maybe that's also a link to my attraction to TG's. But still the same, I melt over a beautifully tall and feminine woman. And if you add a great perfume(opium e.g.) I'm putty in the twilight zone.
Old 06-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Height doesn't matter much to me. A tall girl would be nice since I am 6'4" but it doesn't matter.
Old 06-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

spike_40 will become famous soon enoughspike_40 will become famous soon enough

Ok I am 6'3" and my partners have been from 4'10" to 6'3" and as preferances go height ment nothing as I conect with the inner person, size, weight, colour, degree of transisition means little, it is what feelings between each other that mean more for me
Old 07-21-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

unomas can only hope to improve

i'm a small guy (5'6) but i like shemales over 6 ... i like those perfect giantess treat me like a dirty whore
Old 07-21-2010
sexchannel

i do prefer the same height but taller is ok as well ,. i think attraction is attraction no matter how tall or short
Old 07-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

FlacoPro can only hope to improve

I'm about 6'1, generally I like short Tgirls but Tgirls of every size are beautiful.
Old 07-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura about

I guess I am a bit on the short side for a man,....barely 5' 7",.....and my transexual girlfriend is slightly taller than me.....but when I am walking hand in hand with this beautiful and loving girl I feel over 10 feet tall as she makes me feel that I am the luckiest guy alive! So,...I don't think height really has any bearing on how you feel about someone.
Old 08-01-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pretty_ladyboy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to pretty_ladyboy Send a message via Yahoo to pretty_ladyboy

sometimes I hate being tall... Im 5'7 for an asian like me... this is not the usual height for girls... thats why sometimes I became center of attraction which sometimes i dont find ok because I became concious....

sometimes i wish if i can just shrink a little bit :P
Old 08-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

5'7" is perfect!!! People are looking because you are beautiful and height in a girl is very beautiful. I love tall women.
Old 08-02-2010
aw9725

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclelover View Post
I am 6'1" I love taller and more athletic women than myself there are many things that could be done with long legs that I do not care to discuss. WRAPPABILITY ... is all I could say. Wow you went out with a woman who was 6'6" I am jealous. Are there any passable tranny's at that height with nice muscle tone?
She was about 6'5" or 6'6" with heels. I am about 6'5" or so with dress shoes--I'd say she was a little taller. The tallest woman I've ever been in a relationship with was about 6'0" without shoes--and she had great legs!

The tallest women I have ever met were a couple of members of the Indiana Fever basketball team. They were easily taller than me without heels!

Like I said before, height doesn?t matter when you're lying down...
Old 08-27-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

fahren is on a distinguished road
Default The taller the better

I like tall women, and shemales often being naturally taller than women is a great turn on.
Old 08-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahren View Post
I like tall women, and shemales often being naturally taller than women is a great turn on.
Do you mean to suggest that "shemales" are not women? That is what your post says, perhaps inadvertently.
Old 08-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Falcon22 can only hope to improve

i like tall shemale
Old 08-29-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

caldo2806 can only hope to improve

i like them small unless there ebony then i like them nice and big to dominate me
Old 08-30-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

retmiloff1956 can only hope to improve

I like tall trannies with long legs!!!
Old 08-30-2010
jmad

Default tall

Height doesn't matter to me as long as there's a hard cock to suck. Cock is everything.
Old 09-07-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bubuisthebest is on a distinguished road

i like them tall:-) more than 6 foot
Old 09-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I wanted a date with someone who wasn't a total jerk. I'm a nice gurl and I expect some degree of good character in a person. I thought I had found a good possibility. Holy Crap! He turned me down! He called me a sinful person.
(put this in your browser, you'll see his picture.)

http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/faith-and-reason/2010/02/03/popex-large.jpg
Luck escape. If he had gone out with you, he would have just turned you to the dark side.
Old 09-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Luck escape. If he had gone out with you, he would have just turned you to the dark side.
How dark? I probably would have been toast.
Old 09-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You would have ended up looking something like this...
Attached Thumbnails
darth_mama.jpg  
Old 09-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Luke, I used to be your father ...
Old 09-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'm currently seeing a 5'10" beauty from the LA area. I am 6'4".
Old 10-02-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Lightly buttered?
Old 10-03-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

davecess is infamous around these parts

I don't care about height at all. How many of us guys would ignore a good looking girl just because she was 5ft2 or 6ft2 ? I've been with a 6ft T-girl and I enjoyed the feeling of her bearing down on me when we kissed.
Old 10-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Eccept for the helmet, I do have an outfit like that.
And "yes" Shadows, I have been lightly buttered.
oiled, buttered, sugared, honeyed, ,,,,,,,,,,,what else is there?
Yes, I'm delicious.
(is taste relative to height?)
Old 10-03-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default whips

Sexy Ila suggested I have a whip!

I don't do whips but I am looking forward to whipped cream.

I wonder if anyone here knows how to apply it?
Old 10-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

The Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to beholdThe Conquistador is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to The Conquistador

Quote:
Yes, I'm delicious.
What about jammed or peanut buttered?
[QUOTE=God(from Futurama)]Right and wrong are just words; what matters is what you do... If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope... When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 10-04-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light
Default The Long and Short of it

My old mother used to sing a song to rile my dad whenever she caught him side-eyeing pretty girls. Came from World War 2 I believe. It was called, " The Long and the Short and the Tall " ! ( Actually, I think it was referring to fellers )

Who cares as long as they've got warm lips, warm heart and warm welcoming arms, whoever they are ? ( Discreetly I omit the excitable parts of their anatomy )

Fran is almost getting me a touch jealous ! What a following, and a sharp sense of humour too. Shameless Hussy ! ! ( Don't really mean that, of course )
Old 10-07-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

samsson.smith is on a distinguished road

The smaller the better :0
Old 10-10-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

runround04 is on a distinguished road

height is never an issue
Old 10-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

i like petite ones, so anything about 5' to 5'-4" will do nicely but really height is not a criteria for me ...in fact i thought of this range just now after pondering on this idea
Old 10-15-2010
Dark Overlord

Quote:
Yes, I'm delicious.
You truly are a sweet woman, Fran.