Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-18-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default i like to ask your advice on this if you don't mind me asking this ahead of time

Fellow members please bear with me if you don't mind me asking ahead of time if this ever happens to me and if i ever do date a transgender woman and yes i know she's a woman and even though I'm a straight guy i love/i like both transgender women with and without penis and women and if she still have a penis it doesn't bug me at all and i don't think and i won't think she's a freak i would think she's a beautiful angel.

but the advice i like to ask is this though what if any of my friends and/or any of my family finds out about her that she have a penis and i already know from the start if i ever date a transgender woman and they told me that she have a penis should i tell them i already know,should i let her decide if she wants them to know or tell them and if not then how should i respond to them if they are talking to me and tell me about what they found out about my girlfriend?

i gladly will playfully joke with her and say her penis is better looking then mine as a little joke to cheer her up and as a compliment to show her i love her and also let her know it doesn't bug and if she lets me i would kiss both her penis and her cheek or give her a little stroke to show her i don't care and tell her i think she's beautiful and yes anything else i can show her i still love her.

And when i said "if any of my friends and any of my family finds out about her that she have a penis" i said that because you know how some people tend to be so nosy or some how if they find/found out on their own that about her don't worry i will defend her my girlfriend if i ever do date a transgender woman if i offended any transgender women I'm sorry I'm just asking ahead of time if i ever do date a transgender woman so you guys know I'm still single,I'm still a virgin and I'm saving my virginity til marriage and i expect her to do the same.

Thanks for reading and thanks for the help ahead of time if this ever does happen to me at all if i do date them and if i ever say 2 or more times of any of the same words i repeat any in any of my posts and my questions I'm sorry thanks again and if it's in wrong category then mod please fix it and if you guys think i should fix this question please let me know and I'll see what i can do and I'm sorry for a long read thanks you guys for the advice .

Last edited by lordscott; 07-18-2014 at 05:03 PM.
Old 07-20-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

luvasiants is on a distinguished road
Default Just my point of view

Hello,

1) Be clear with Yourself about Your sexuality and about what You are looking for.
2) Stop Your mind about any hypotetical step over: "IF" You will meet Her, "IF" You and Her will match, "IF" You and Her will fall in love, "IF" You and Her will decide to have a regular relationship, "IF" You and Her will have to meet family and any "IF" will come.
3) Date Her if You feel and want, respect Her, treat Her same as You would treat any Girl, get to know Her and let Her to know You, then follow the wave.
4) Considering that You want "save Your virginity" the point 4 and following are no needed.

Neither advices nor suggestions, just my opinion, with respect.

Regards.
Old 07-20-2014
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Dear friend, you're right. My girlfriend has some physical differences but she has something that you don't; a brain.

( you can judge the interlect of people by what they choose to talk about. )
Old 07-20-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

I'm sorry if my question is dumb I'm only asking ahead of time whenever and when and if I put myself out there dating again and when and if any of my friends and/or if any of my family find out my girlfriend have a penis or if they become nosy like some people are since some people are so nosy and they found out on their own and if I already know from the start that she have a penis and I don't care even though I'm a straight guy that's why I'm asking you fellow members opinions ahead of time should I tell them I already know/knew that about her or should I let her decide if she wants them to know/or if she wants to tell them.

If none of the above how should I respond to any of my friends and/or any of my family whenever we talk and they told me about her that she have a penis and I already know way before them and before they told me and like I said don't worry I'll defend my girlfriend and I defend people who I love and I defend people I care about .

Last edited by lordscott; 07-20-2014 at 06:13 PM.
Old 07-20-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

thegirlinblue is on a distinguished road

Most trans girls are pretty use to fielding these sort of questions. I think its just important to be honest and open to talking about it.

I don't mean that she or you should be announcing it to the world, but if any questions do arise just answer them as openly as possible.

My partners family know all about me and it's never been a problem. We just answered any question they had and kept some privacy as well.

Whats in my pants never came up! But I know that some people might ask that question. That one is the only one that is really up to the individual, personally I think whats down there is my business and if I want to tell someone about it then I will, but I don't go asking others what they have in their pants so why should I tell em whats in mine.

I guess that is really up to your partner at the end of the day, everyone has difference with how much of their privacy they want to share.
girlinthebluedress.com/donate
Old 07-22-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

luvasiants is on a distinguished road

Hello,

I am sorry if my opinions offended You or someone other.
About what You asked, thegirlinblue gave to You the best advice possible.

Regards.
Old 07-22-2014
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvasiants View Post
Hello,

I am sorry if my opinions offended You or someone other.
About what You asked, thegirlinblue gave to You the best advice possible.

Regards.
No need to apologize don't worry I'm not offended and I'm sorry if my question is dumb I'm only asking ahead of time whenever and when and if I put myself out there dating again and when and if any of my friends and/or if any of my family find out my girlfriend have a penis or if they become nosy like some people are since some people are so nosy and they found out on their own and if I already know from the start that she have a penis and I don't care even though I'm a straight guy that's why I'm asking you fellow members opinions ahead of time should I tell them I already know/knew that about her or should I let her decide if she wants them to know/or if she wants to tell them.

If none of the above how should I respond to any of my friends and/or any of my family whenever we talk and they told me about her that she have a penis and I already know way before them and before they told me and like I said don't worry I'll defend my girlfriend and I defend people who I love and I defend people I care about .