Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-21-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

FBoy112 is on a distinguished road
Default Help becoming more feminine/pretty boy?

Hey guys and gals.... I'm a guy and i've been confused my entire life about my femininity and sexuality, and subconciously I think I try to be as masculine as possible, yet when I really let loose I become bubbly and well...much more flamboyant.

I was wondering if you guys who are experienced could help me embrace my feminity? I've always had big hips, small muscles, and fat around my chest, I always hated it, but now I see that it's really a gift I should embrace

I'm tired of lying to myself, and I really always wanted to be a very feminine guy but i've been afraid to do it because i've been very self concious about what others think, and If I embrace it I think could become more free about it.

My biggest issue is body hair. I started shaving my legs and all my body, but my hair grows back really quickly (it's sooo soft for most of the day though :]) and also I get ingrown hairs on my thighs.

Facial hair is a nightmare for me also, I use a nice razor but It just doesn't come off, and it grows back so quickly :/. What do/did you girls do to hide facial hair or keep it trimmed constantly? I've been thinking of trying out light make up (nothing too crazy), but I dont know where to start.

I also have a hard time buying clothes, because guys clothes are sooo big and baggy. Should I just start buying girls clothes? I'd just feel akward in the girls section by myself >.>

Yeahh...I was just wondering if I could get some advice from some girls or guys who embrace their femininity? I'd really appreciate it
Old 11-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

for the beard go with lazer, oh by the way yes reg guys have there beards removed that way who have no intent on being female
Cloths try goodwill not only are the cloths cheaper you may not feel so ackward
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 11-22-2011
Natalie_J

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBoy112 View Post
My biggest issue is body hair. I started shaving my legs and all my body, but my hair grows back really quickly (it's sooo soft for most of the day though :]) and also I get ingrown hairs on my thighs.
You're better off using hair removal cream rather then shaving - it's faster for one thing, although make sure you follow the instructions. You'll still need to shave some bits but it's much better than having to shave your entire body. To make sure you don't get ingrowing hairs you need to exfoliate the skin on a regular basis. I've had them before and they are no joke - a couple of friends of mine (non-TV guys I know) have ended up in hospital having to have large and painful boils removed as a direct result of ingrowing hairs.
Old 11-22-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

FBoy112 is on a distinguished road

Hmm...I tried looking around but I couldn't find many other posts about it. I also tried the creams before but nothing came off >.>, maybe I didn't do it right. And I would LOVE lazer hair removal, but i'm a college student...one of my goals in life is actually to get money for lazer hair removal, no more pesky hair after that.

Annd funny story, I was shopping at goodwill with my mom once and I wasn't satisfied with anything I found, so she told me to try on girls jeans, and they fit quite nicely

I might give online shopping a try, i'd just be wayy too embarrased looking at girls stuff by myself

Thanks for the responses though