Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

morena is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to morena
Talking I finally did it !(lost my virginity as a girl)

Hi, since this forum did learned me so much dealing with all kinds of doubts, problems and embracing myslef of who I am, I felt the need of sharing an important milestone of mine

Last Saturday it finally happened ! After a long time of doubting whenever I should do it or just keep it a little dirty fantasy, I decided to give it a try.

I'm still a closet transvestite so finding a date was difficult since I was a little afraid to hook up with some random stranger from the internet. But I knew that a friend from my cousin was in to shemales ( she mentioned it one or twice and her adversion to this).

I got his email address and after 1,5 weeks of chatting and sending some pictures I ask if he was interested to meet me. He was slighly older, 26 (i'm 20). And since he had his own place we agree to meet there.

I was very exited for our meeting and even bougth a new dress and some nice shoes (heels ofcourse ). The night before our little date I was so nervous I didn't get much sleep. That day I spent the whole day making sure I look as feminine as possible. It took me almost 2,5 hours to apply my makeup (something i normally manage to do in 45 minutes).

When I arrived and he opened the door I almost fainted form excitement. I also realized that my little fantasy was becoming a reality and started to doubt if I wasn't making a huge mistake. But he was very persistent.

I was a little disappointed that he was very transactional like. I always imagined that a man would treat me like a princess and after a nice evening would made love to me ( like in the romantic fifites movies).

But in that way the total opposite happened. "Hi" was the only thing he said before he ordered me tot kneel and suck his cock. I didn't know exaclty what to do but I was doing something right because it looks like he was enjoying it.

After my cock suck session he fondle a bit with my balls and stoke my cock a few time, then he started to suck my cock. But after less then 20 seconds he quit and let me bend over.

He barely opened me up, I think he was too horny , and start fucking me.
A mix of pure enjoyment , pain and confusion ( was I really doing this) was what i felt for the next half hour. When I was about to Cum he pulled out and put his cock in my face. I try to collect as much as i could with my mouth and swallow it all.

After he came, he said to me that he was really tired and I should better leave.

I didn't had a orgasm that night, but the feeling having a cock inside you , eating cum and feeling like a (slutty) woman did give me a very satisfied and strange feeling. It was the best feeling I ever head ( better than orgasms I had by girls)

Even tough my first "date" wasn't as "warm"as I imagined and I felt a little abused ( as fuck meat) I really hooked on now. I can't wait to experience this feeling again.

I'm proud to say i'm officially a cock addict !