Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 5 Days Ago
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
One day I would love to own a black 68 or 69 Charger like the one in "Bullitt."

Here's three women drivers I have really met:

Danica Patrick
Courtney Force
Milka Duno

My "advantage" was that our university had a "Motorsports Management" program and relationship with the Indianapolis Motor Speedway so I was allowed pit and garage access, got to stay in a suite, and was introduced to them as opposed to being a "random fan." So it wasn't just my looks, personality and wealth...

(Besides I'm saving all of that to use on Dove. )
They are some pretty women. I especially like Milka's sexy leather jacket. Of course my favorite female racer is Tara
Attached Thumbnails
135.JPG   046.JPG   190.JPG  

Old 5 Days Ago
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Some great posts! I'm still working on my three favorite transwomen. It's way more difficult than my three favorite ciswomen were...

Especially since anyone who knows me already knows who is #1...

So that leaves two.
I agree. Great posts everyone!

I look forward to seeing your top three Andy. I have a pretty god guess as to who two might be
Old 4 Days Ago
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
They are some pretty women. I especially like Milka's sexy leather jacket. Of course my favorite female racer is Tara
Milka was pretty hot. I think she was also pursuing a modeling career. I would love to go driving with Tara anyday. My problem would be becoming distracted (like not keeping my eyes on the road...) so for "safety's sake" we'd have to pull over somewhere... to take a break.

(Still working on my "3" I knew it would be hard... )
Old 3 Days Ago
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to alla9127 is a name known to all

A couple of days ago I posted my 3 biggest "ciswomen" crushes. I then wanted to post my 3 biggest "transwomen" crushes.

Each of these six amazing women I find especially beautiful plus extremely intelligent and well spoken. They are knowledgeable of current affairs, active in charities or support LGBT issues, talented, have amazing personalities, and at least to me, each is someone who under the right circumstances (or in another life ) I would love to be able to call my girlfriend, wife, or lover.

They are of course: Kelly Shore, Vicki Richter, and Angeles Cid.
Attached Thumbnails
maxresdefault.jpg   vicki.jpg   angeles.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 3 Days Ago at 01:19 PM.
Old 3 Days Ago
Senior Ladyboy Lover

And that might be an excellent post to end it with. I don't see how I could improve on any of my "six." See you around. It's been fun...

Andy
Old 2 Days Ago
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
A couple of days ago I posted my 3 biggest "ciswomen" crushes. I then wanted to post my 3 biggest "transwomen" crushes.

Each of these six amazing women I find especially beautiful plus extremely intelligent and well spoken. They are knowledgeable of current affairs, active in charities or support LGBT issues, talented, have amazing personalities, and at least to me, each is someone who under the right circumstances (or in another life ) I would love to be able to call my girlfriend, wife, or lover.

They are of course: Kelly Shore, Vicki Richter, and Angeles Cid.
Great picks! I'm not all that familiar with Angeles Cid but I think I will be soon. I was sure Kelly Shore would make your list but Vicki Richter was a surprise. I thought Aubrey Kate would nab one of your top slots.

As for my three, well, it's pretty much impossible for me to narrow it down but the three that come to mind at this moment are:
1) Johanna Badine- Just one of the all time greatest performers. She's just incredible and what a smile
2) Foxxy- So friggin cute! I just want to cuddle up with her.
33) Sexxy Jade- I think she's astoundingly beautiful and one hell of a model. Magnificent.
Attached Thumbnails
9362_JohannaBJohnMagnum_010.jpg   johannaB1088.jpg   03.jpg  

f0007.jpg   604_2.jpg   jb00152.jpg  

Old 2 Days Ago
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
And that might be an excellent post to end it with. I don't see how I could improve on any of my "six." See you around. It's been fun...

Andy
Aw man....stick around.

Maybe a couple new shots of Cece will convince you not to leave
Attached Thumbnails
ceces1.jpg   ceces5.jpg   ceces6.jpg  

Old 6 Hours Ago
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
Aw man....stick around.

Maybe a couple new shots of Cece will convince you not to leave
I'm not going away just yet. Thanks for your support.
Old 6 Hours Ago
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Here are some pictures of Dove so that you won't feel so bad about being in the garage.
Thanks ila.
Old 5 Hours Ago
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Iowaguy82 will become famous soon enoughIowaguy82 will become famous soon enough

Been away for awhile, busy at work. But I must say I love all your choices for top 3 transwomen. I thought I'd give my top 3, and I'll admit it was pretty hard. But here it goes.

3. Vaniity
2. Mia Fever
1. Who else could it be but Gia Darling.
Attached Thumbnails
36309_11.jpg   79490_3.jpg   76019_14.jpg