Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hollysharp has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default New forced-feminization novel

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this is appropriate, but I thought that you guys might appreciate this.

I've written a forced feminization novel, wherein the CEO of a failing oil company (reluctantly) poses as a woman in order to steal the plans for a revolutionary new solar panel from his arch-rival's company. The novel is an erotic story which features male-to-female cross-dressing, male submission, forced feminization, as well as oral and anal sex between a man and a feminized male. You guys might be interested in checking it out.

You can read portions of the novel at my website (just Google The Black Widows Holly Sharp to find it).

Once again, I'm really sorry for the advertisement, but I think that you guys will really like the book and I'd love it if it were to be read by people who will truly appreciate it. If you guys object to my post, feel free to delete it immediately

Here's a longer synopsis for those interested:

Solartech Energy's announcement of a new solar technology spells trouble for Brandon Rodriguez, the CEO of a major oil company not prepared for the future. With the company's cash-cow about to become obsolete and the stock price tanking, the board of directors have given him three months to come up with a plan to save the company. In huge amounts of debt to a loanshark, Rodriguez knows that, if he loses his $350,000 salary, he's as good as dead. Scared, desperate, and with no good ideas, the oil magnate stumbles upon an advertisement on the internet that might just be the silver-bullet to all his problems:
‘Solartech Energy: Executive assistant to CEO wanted. $40K a year. Stockings optional. Ready to assume the position? Submit your resume today!’

Cheers

Holly

Tags
erotica, forced feminization, realistic gender change, shemale