Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default What is wrong with me?

I again and again and again read about good people's troubles in finding a wife or a hubby... I remember a time back in my old country when i was single too and was actually on the hunt for a woman...

Something changed overnight for me, and I cannot explain the reason. Suddenly it's a true fight (almost impossible) to stay single. Whenever I hook up with a girl (and for me a girl is a transsexual girl) she seems to have an urge to "own" me. I've even gone as far as to go with pro-girls in spite of the fact that that was never my style. And the pro-girls react the same way...

For some extremely mysterious reason they appear to fall in love... ouch! Yes, even the pro-girls, and no, I'm not Brad Pitt at all... I'm only a relatively good-looking guy with a twisted mindset :-)

So I'm still flappergasted... it seems that the less interested I am, the more she is...

I've made too many promises and broken too many hearts - never again!

I'll attempt forever to be a "mr. nice guy". But my goodness, it is SO hard when surrounded by so many goddesses! That, however, is the only decent thing left for me to do.

Peace!

H

Last edited by hankhavelock; 11-18-2008 at 02:27 AM.
Old 11-18-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Growth

HANK,

From the time you were on the hunt until now, you've improved as a person to the point of being more desirable.

Plus, you're relaxed, confident and yourself, because you're not trying to impress anyone.

It means you're being real, and considerate of others.

It has made you the hunted. Been there done that.

It means you have reached the point where you can pick any mate that you want, and you wouldn't want those that wouldn't want you. Their reasons for not wanting you would turn you off, because it would show you who they are and are not.

TAL
Old 11-18-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

black nylons is on a distinguished road
Default mmm

[QUOTE=Talvenada;50771]HANK,

From the time you were on the hunt until now, you've improved as a person to the point of being more desirable.

Plus, you're relaxed, confident and yourself, because you're not trying to impress anyone.

It means you're being real, and considerate of others.

It has made you the hunted. Been there done that.

It means you have reached the point where you can pick any mate that you want, and you wouldn't want those that wouldn't want you. Their reasons for not wanting you would turn you off, because it would show you who they are and are not.

i adore you and ya profile x
Old 11-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

good luck in your search
Old 11-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Tal, mano, I dig it... I guess that's pretty much how the thing is...

Thanks - also thanks for not immediately judging me as being conceited... I really ain't.

Peace, brothers and sisters, and may we all persevere :-) Love you guys!

H