Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer8 View Post
Okay Bionca, Lets Date And ,if We Like Each Other, Get Married.
heyheyhey... easy does it, comrade... D'GIRL IS MINE (miiine, miiine)...
Old 10-29-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
heyheyhey... easy does it, comrade... D'GIRL IS MINE (miiine, miiine)...
*looks at finger*...*doesn't see a ring*... *looks at Hank*...

Anyway... umm.. don't fight guys, unless it's oiled, nude, and in chocolate pudding.
Old 10-29-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer8 View Post
Okay Bionca, Lets Date And ,if We Like Each Other, Get Married.
It seems like you say this to all the girls
Old 10-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
You want respect but you aren't willing to give any. You seem to have a vendetta against transvestites. To get respect you must give others respect.
Well, I don't mean to put words into anyone's mouth, but in defense of Limegirl -- and she can correct me if I'm wrong here -- but based on her series of posts, what she seems to be saying is somewhat similar to thoughts that Bionca has long argued in her postings as well.

Namely, there's a big difference between being taken seriously as a transgender and being treated as a real person (with real feelings and being shown real respect) versus acting as a pure sex object or being seen as a pure fantasy object by guys who just want a one-time thrill, after which they will toss you aside. Or as Bionca has often lamented, won't even sit with you for coffee for fear of being seen with you. Which is just the most insane thing, since no matter what people are still people underneath it all, so there should be some accountability for treating a fellow human being with respect.

But again, in her defense, Limegirl usually points out that she's talking about hookers visibly strutting their stuff in the street or those TS who are overtly playing up their sexuality (by working sex sites and such) versus those transgenders who are genuinely trying to find a workable daily life, and who are hoping to find acceptance for who they really are inside as a person.

But hey, that's just the way I've read the posts. Then again, that's what I think makes this site and these message boards worthwhile because rather than everyone just talking about sex, sex, sex, you can find people here who are genuinely trying to express themselves or even find themselves and make new friends. So, if someone says something or phrases something a bit awkward from time to time, I think it's okay to just politely ask "Did you mean this or did you actually mean that" to try and clarify things.

Last edited by CreativeMind; 10-30-2008 at 03:56 AM.
Old 10-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
*looks at finger*...*doesn't see a ring*... *looks at Hank*...
Well, Bionca if you're getting a ring, let me know which wedding present you want: the blender, the toaster, or the microwave!

Then again, this IS Bionca we're talking about. Proud Geek girl that she is, she'd probably be happier getting a role-playing game extension pack, a DVD set of all the GODZILLA movies, a first person Zombie shooter game, or a CD-Rom collecting the entire run of X-MEN! They'd make good wedding presents too!
Old 10-30-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Limegirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeMind View Post
Well, I don't mean to put words into anyone's mouth, but in defense of Limegirl -- and she can correct me if I'm wrong here -- but based on her series of posts, what she seems to be saying is somewhat similar to thoughts that Bionca has long argued in her postings as well.

Namely, there's a big difference between being taken seriously as a transgender and being treated as a real person (with real feelings and being shown real respect) versus acting as a pure sex object or being seen as a pure fantasy object by guys who just want a one-time thrill, after which they will toss you aside. Or as Bionca has often lamented, won't even sit with you for coffee for fear of being seen with you. Which is just the most insane thing, since no matter what people are still people underneath it all, so there should be some accountability for treating a fellow human being with respect.

But again, in her defense, Limegirl usually points out that she's talking about hookers visibly strutting their stuff in the street or those TS who are overtly playing up their sexuality (by working sex sites and such) versus those transgenders who are genuinely trying to find a workable daily life, and who are hoping to find acceptance for who they really are inside as a person.
Well, thanks CreativeMind for your informative post, you litterary took the words out of my mouth, I couldnīt say it better myself, you put your finger exactly on the spot
Old 10-30-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So, if someone says something or phrases something a bit awkward from time to time, I think it's okay to just politely ask "Did you mean this or did you actually mean that" to try and clarify things.
You mean like you always do for my posts. Oh that's right, you don't ask for clarification you just jump right in and make statements and assumptions without asking if that's what I mean or asking for a clarification.
Old 10-30-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila
You want respect but you aren't willing to give any. You seem to have a vendetta against transvestites. To get respect you must give others respect.
Quote:
so there should be some accountability for treating a fellow human being with respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegirl
Well, thanks CreativeMind for your informative post, you litterary took the words out of my mouth, I couldn´t say it better myself, you put your finger exactly on the spot
You are both missing my point. I have simply said that if one wants respect one must also give respect. Giving respect means that one should respect the way others dress and act even if it is different than what one likes. I respect the fact that Limegirl wants to be treated as a woman. If I ever met her I would treat as her as a woman. It is not fair however, to denigrate other people who want to be crossdressers, or who work in the sex trade, or who apply their makeup in a different manner. I'm sure all these people would also like to be respected for who they are.

Last edited by ila; 10-30-2008 at 10:10 AM.
Old 10-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DL_NL will become famous soon enough

Bionca, reading all your smart, funny and heartbreaking posts in this and other topics I wish you weren't half a planet away. I'd like to show you that some guys aren't jerks, and I wouldn't do it to save the reputation of the male sex...
Old 10-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
You mean like you always do for my posts. Oh that's right, you don't ask for clarification you just jump right in and make statements and assumptions without asking if that's what I mean or asking for a clarification.
Gee, someone's feeling a bit sensitive today. Like I "ALWAYS DO" for your posts, Ila? Maybe my memory's a bit fuzzy here having just woken up, but I don't recall opposing your viewpoints all that much or that consistently -- as if I literally go out of my way to stake an opposing position from you on things. If you feel that way, then I'm sorry if I somehow slighted you since that was never the intent. In fact, I think my last post (the one you are responding to) was pretty darn diplomatic. On the other hand, I'll also stake my own ground and say this: I can't think of a single post I've every put up on these message boards that I can't defend for being my actual viewpoint or for it simply being a playful post that was aimed at someone I've become friends with off-site. And I'm sure those people know who they are, which is why I can make a joke and they'll take it with a smile and laugh.

But going back to the debate at hand, again, I stand by what I said -- Limegirl's posts, much like Bionca has intelligently and passionately written about, stresses her feelings for wanting to be accepted for "who" she is and not for how she dresses or acts as a sexual object. I think that's pretty damn straightforward wish that ANYONE would have, namely to be accepted for the person you are. So, again, I don't think Limegirl has anything against the transgender community -- hell, she's part of it herself. And I don't think she has a bias against stransvestite or cross-dressers if they're doing things to express and be accepted for their true feminine self.

But again -- and I'll say this again, too -- there's CLEARLY a difference between those who are dealing with honest emotions and looking for honest acceptance and respect from the world at large for "who" they are as opposed to someone who is using their sexuality to make a quick buck, or worse who feels so bad or withdrawn or self-conscious (or whatever Freudian term you want to apply) about their sexuality that it then affects their own sense of self-worth. At which point they fall into a sadder sex-worker lifestyle, which I think most rational people would NOT like to see other people being forced into.

And I do mean FORCED since we're talking about a certain community that often has to resort to the sex trade to either make money or get by or to simply exist. And who in their right mind would wish that life on anyone? So, in the end, I simply spoke up because I thought THAT was what Limegirl was trying to say, especially given the fact that it's pretty clear from her posts that Limegirl's English isn't quite perfect. But her actual feelings seemed to ring through pretty clearly to me. She's a TS dealing with so many of the things that most of us can't even begin to comprehend. So, again, I salute both her and Bionca for the posts they've written where they're at least TRYING to explain what they have to go through or what they are feeling or what they have to deal with on a daily basis to be accepted for who they are.

But I wasn't looking to fight with you, Ila -- I was just tossing a little support Limegirl's way since I thought I understood what she was TRYING to say.
Old 10-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
You are both missing my point. I have simply said that if one wants respect one must also give respect. Giving respect means that one should respect the way others dress and act even if it is different than what one likes. I respect the fact that Limegirl wants to be treated as a woman. If I ever met her I would treat as her as a woman. It is not fair however, to denigrate other people who want to be crossdressers, or who work in the sex trade, or who apply their makeup in a different manner. I'm sure all these people would also like to be respected for who they are.

Actually, Ila, I'm not missing your point at all.
But I don't agree with all of it.

Do I think people should be given respect for "who" they are? In general, I would say yes. On a basic level, we are all human beings and that acts as a starting point. So, I would agree that if someone acts a bit different or dresses a bit different than me, that's fine -- that's the diversity of life. Some people like to hold hands in public, some don't. Some people like to sit at the front of a movie theater, some in the back. Some people like orchestral music, others like rap. Hey, to each their own.

But I'm going to harp on a notion I brought up above. There's a BIG difference between dressing a bit different or having certain personality quirks (and being accepted for those things) and being someone who works hard each day, who is trying to be themselves, who is looking for acceptance by the world at large...

...Versus those who have fallen into a lifestyle that society, as a whole, isn't so quick to embrace.

Case in point, look at what you just said: "I respect the fact that Limegirl wants to be treated as a woman. If I ever met her I would treat as her as a woman. It is not fair however, to denigrate other people who want to be crossdressers, or who work in the sex trade, or who apply their makeup in a different manner."

Okay, let's go over that list. Respect Limegirl for her feelings and treat her as a woman? Check. Don't denigrate cross-dressers and let them be who they are? Check. Don't denigrate those who apply their makeup in a different manner? No prob, check again. It's not fair to denigrate those who work in the sex trade--

Huh? Wait a minute. How did THAT get tossed in the pile? And I love how you put it right smack in the middle of things you were rattling off. You know, you have a great career ahead of you in politics. That's the textbook way of slipping one past the voters, where a politician runs on and on detailing a long list of things you're in favor of, but then suddenly your ear catches something and you say to yourself, "Wait, did he just say what I think he said?" But by the time you caught it, he's already moved on to other things, so you forget about it, too.

Look, that's a WHOLE OTHER topic to discuss -- namely, how each and every one of us feels about the sex trade and sex workers. That's a WHOLE other topic for debate about whether you think the sex trade should be legit or not, and certainly if you feel "sex workers" are deserving of full respect. I mean, just off the top of my head, I'd say that's a "yes" AND a "no" question. If someone HAD to resort to being a sex worker to get by...they HAD to do something to find some way, any way, to have shelter that night or to put some food into their stomach, I don't know if they'd have my respect, but they'd certainly have my sympathy and compassion and pity. Again, because I don't think anyone should HAVE to be a sex worker to survive. That's about as dark a side of humanity as you can get.

Now on the other hand, if someone CHOOSES to be a sex worker -- if they feel they can make a shitload of money by dressing sexy and flaunting their sexual status and they're just in it for the cash...gee, sorry, but that one's not really gonna get my respect. I'm not really looking to give the Blue Ribbon Seal of Approval to sex workers today. But again, that's a whole other topic on the sex trade as a whole -- so if you want to go down THAT road, fine. We can now have THAT debate as well. But right now it seems...to me at least...that you're suddenly mixing apples and oranges in a debate about "personal respect."
Old 10-30-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Interesting turn this has taken. I want to go on record saying I support my sisters 100%. My sisters include natal and trans women, Drag Queens, guys who get a sexy "kick" out of wearing their wive's undies, guys who cross-fress to express their "feminine side" and the whole variety of people who fall somewhere in that mix, but not so neatly. We, all of us, get the same shit for the same reasons. They are my sisters.

In my personal opinion, sex-work is one of many valid ways to make a living. Social opinions make that option more dangerous than it should be. I actually have more respect for a tranny escort who is open about her status and her life than I am with a deep-stealth post-op lawyer who wouldn't breath a word of her past to ANYONE.

My issue with the sex indusrty is that it is often the only option available to trans*women (particularly women of color) to make a living. The flip-side of that is it is also often people's only window into what my life may be like. The images from "Shemale Gangbang 12" become projected on me. So, "forced" or "choice" the decision to work in the sex industry isn't an issue for me. It is the way that industry is used by men to frame the lives and sexual desires of ALL Trans*women is.
Old 10-31-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Interesting turn this has taken. I want to go on record saying I support my sisters 100%. My sisters include natal and trans women, Drag Queens, guys who get a sexy "kick" out of wearing their wive's undies, guys who cross-fress to express their "feminine side" and the whole variety of people who fall somewhere in that mix, but not so neatly. We, all of us, get the same shit for the same reasons. They are my sisters.
Well, I think that's something we can all basically agree on. That's all that I was trying to stress before. Namely, that respecting people for "who" they are -- particularly as they try to find themselves in life -- would be a starting point we could all agree on. Bionca might view others as her "sisters" because of her own personal situation in life -- meanwhile, to me, they're fellow human beings and should be treated as such. After all, we're all flesh and blood. And we've all got to share this planet no matter what. So showing a basic dignity towards all...fresh out of the gate and as a starting point to build upon...is something that I think we should all strive for. So, I think we can all agree that's a "good" thing.

Quote:
In my personal opinion, sex-work is one of many valid ways to make a living. Social opinions make that option more dangerous than it should be. I actually have more respect for a tranny escort who is open about her status and her life than I am with a deep-stealth post-op lawyer who wouldn't breath a word of her past to ANYONE.
Well, I can agree with that...and not. As I said in my post above, I think there's a difference between someone "finding themselves" or trying to find acceptance in the world or earn people's respect versus a flat-out acceptance of everything (such as the sex trade) just because it's easy to toss out a covering blanket of acceptance by saying "anything goes." Like I said before, then we're comparing apples and oranges. Then we've gone from discussing "Are you tolerant of TS women" to "Do you believe prostitution should be legalized and that sex work is okay?" Any way you slice it, those are two totally different notions.

Look, if nothing else but to explain myself, let's take it out of the TS and Sex Worker arena and frame things in an entirely different way...

Do I want to respect my fellow human beings? Yes.

Do I get up each day trying to respect my fellow human beings? Yes.

Do I respect people who work low end jobs to pay the bills, for example flipping burgers for minimum wage at the greasiest spoon imaginable or whatever? Absolutely. I admire their courage and conviction for doing "something" to stay fight back, to retain their dignity, and to stay afloat.

Do I respect people...as fellow human beings...who sell drugs to young kids at the local school yard? Hey, that's their way to make a living and stay afloat too, right? So pushing drugs should be cool, right?

Sorry, but not on your life. I have NO respect for someone like that AT ALL. In fact, that drug dealer is lucky I don't whittle down a big stick of wood in order to make a bat, at which point I would go all Sheriff Buford T. Pusser on his ass. (That's a reference for those who have ever seen the movie WALKING TALL. And I'm not talking about the crappy remake starring The Rock. I'm talking about the ultra cool original with Joe Don Baker. Bonus points to the movie geeks who've seen THAT!) So again, we're back to the notion that it's good to give your fellow human beings respect -- but that doesn't mean everyone should get respect. As a society, we obviously have to start drawing some lines over certain things. Personally, I could never subscribe to an "anything goes" mentality. There has to be SOME lines drawn in the sand otherwise we would be a complete failure AS thinking humans and AS a society.

Quote:
My issue with the sex indusrty is that it is often the only option available to trans*women (particularly women of color) to make a living. The flip-side of that is it is also often people's only window into what my life may be like. The images from "Shemale Gangbang 12" become projected on me. So, "forced" or "choice" the decision to work in the sex industry isn't an issue for me. It is the way that industry is used by men to frame the lives and sexual desires of ALL Trans*women is.
I didn't even know there was a "Shemale Gangbang" 1 through 11!

But I would agree that porn is (sadly) often the only window that men will get into the TS world (or into other things as well). Then again, I've been lucky. I live and work in Los Angeles and have met more than my fair share of transgenders, most of whom have been exceedingly nice or even been good friends at one point or another. And I've heard firsthand (and in some cases seen) the fights they've had to endure to simply be accepted in the workplace or in life in general.

On the other hand, I do worry about the difference between someone being "forced" into the sex business versus engaging in it by "choice." And I say that because sadly I've seen firsthand how some have been forced into the sex trade. I mean, it's hardly a "choice" they made. They were literally "forced" into the life by the intolerance of others. And as a result, it was their sole remaining option to get by. And personally, I think THAT'S something that there should be a stop to. So maybe we have come full circle then to the topic of respect and the power it can grant, as well as the harm that can be caused when you get none...
Old 09-11-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

milford is on a distinguished road
Red face

Bianca, I respect everything said here, but it sounds like your looking for a huge deep relationship with someone that most of the time just isn't real, like almost as a soulmate, people go there whole lives looking for this and most will never find it and be completely caught up in it allways saying well he/she isnt the one cause they did this or he/she isnt the one cause they dont do that, I dont think that a soulmate situation exists for everyone, everyone has faults and as long as they treet people with respect and you think there attractive and they think your attractive let the relationship run its course if than you have found a deep connection that is so perfect nothing could break you apart than damn your lucky. It's not like any of us will be married and marriage is a bullshit institution anyway. And if us guys are married then it will probably be over soon after they found out were bangin a much hotter transsexual woman, or dream of doing so. Also our situation is just doomed to be scrutinized and broken hearted in this society, on the male and female side of the coin.
Old 09-11-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

milford is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Oh yea, and if I had your looks and your body no questions asked I'd do porn, you only live once, and looks fade fast. Just remember one day the offers will quit coming.