Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite "Catwoman" actress
Halle Barry 1 6.25%
Eartha Kitt 1 6.25%
Lee Merriweather 0 0%
Julie Newmar 6 37.50%
Michelle Pfeiffer 2 12.50%
Ladyboy Mint 4 25.00%
I can't decide...they are all great! 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Poll: Catwoman/Favorite Actress

A bit of fun with this poll. Catwoman has been portrayed on the big screen by two actresses and on television by three. I am not including the animated series (Geena Gershon was voice of Catwoman). And, I am sure some will vote for ladyboy "Mint" who did a memorable video/photo shoot for "ladyboy-69" a few years ago. So, who's your favorite?
Old 05-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Poll: Catwoman/Favorite Actresses

Sorry 'bout that (to quote Maxwell Smart)...I forgot to attach the poll!
Old 05-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Cool Purrr-fect

I loved Julie Newmars Catwoman. She was so beautiful and sexy. Of course rumors are abound that Angelina Jolie wants to play Catwoman in the next Batman film... Cher expressed interest as well.
Old 05-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

To me there is and was only one catwoman and her name is JULIE NEWMAR, LEE MERRIWEATHER was ok But JULIE is CATWOMAN Jennifer
Old 06-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Jamie Coxx

When I created this poll, I didn't realize that "Jamie Coxx" did a photoshoot in a catsuit. Well, I came across it yesterday as a matter of fact. Adding "Mint" to the poll was more or less not to be taken seriously, and I did not think she would get votes, but she did. Too late for me to add another spot for "Jamie Coxx"....sorry for the oversight, but I did not know.
Attached Thumbnails
jamie catgirl.jpg  
Old 06-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
To me there is and was only one catwoman and her name is JULIE NEWMAR, LEE MERRIWEATHER was ok But JULIE is CATWOMAN Jennifer
Truer words have never been written.
Old 06-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Catwoman Actresses

I had a feeling that Julie Newmar would be the winner. I had to add Lee Merriweather because she appeared in the "Batman" made-for-tv movie because Newmar and Kitt were not available.

One thing about the actresses that portrayed the character on television and the big screen is that they could not be more diiferent from each other, really. I liked all of them...Newmar, Kitt, Pfeiffer and Berry. Lee Merriweather was a very beautiful actress (Miss America-1955), but I think her role on "Barnaby Jones" suited her best.

By the way, I checked out the rest of the photos of Jamie Coxx as "Catwoman"...hot, very hot!! Well, maybe it's about time Hollywood casts a T-Girl in the next Batman movie!!
Old 06-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Catgirl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
How about Jennifer and Julie's daughter Catgirl?
Old 06-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Catgirl? Catwoman? Batgirl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
How about Jennifer and Julie's daughter Catgirl?
You have me at a "disadvantage", randolph. What and/or who are you talking about?
Old 06-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

CreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the roughCreativeMind is a jewel in the rough

Well, here's my two cents. The way I break them down is this...

Julie Newmar: Iconic. The one who truly made the role her own, and the best Catwoman ever. And with the smoking hot body she poured into that catsuit, she turned many a teen boy into a man -- if you know what I mean!

Eartha Kitt: Sure, she purred very nice, but I always saw her as just a substitute in the role.
Even as a kid, I could never really get into Eartha because I was always thinking "Where's the hot one?"

Lee Merriweather: I know this will sound funny, but even as a kid seeing the 60's movie for the first time, I thought of Lee as the MILF Catwoman. There was just something too wholesome about her look. She was gorgeous to be sure, but it was like looking at the NICE Catwoman...the Catwoman who was going to bring you milk and cookies. That's in comparison to Julie Newmar, who was going to throw you on the bed and steal your virginity and ravish you in Catwoman heat. So, once again, guess which one I preferred?

Michelle Pheiffer:The definite runner-up to Newmar, no question. In terms of updating the character and look Pheiffer was scorching hot in that skin tight suit. And since I have a leather/vinyl/latex fetish love anyway, the movie Catwoman allowed for 2 hours of drooling at the theater.

Halle Berry: Sad to say, she could have been fantastic, but suffered from being in a truly HORRIBLE movie. In fact, the studio still owes me 2 hours of my life back for having to sit through such an utter shitfest. Worst of all, they committed the ultimate sin of all: they created an all-new, all-crappy costume design. Seriously, who looked at the production sketches for that tattered rag on the drawing boards and thought it was a good idea???

Ladyboy Mint: LOL an interesting addition to the list, but I only vaguely recall her photo set.
Wasn't she only wearing a Catwoman-like headpiece and not a full costume?

Either way, I recall her looking good in it. Now if I could just see Areeya and Amy and Kimber James and a few others in the Catwoman outfit for comparison, we could have an even hotter contest going!
Old 08-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

When i saw the thread first one i tought about was Michelle Pfieffer then i saw the choices, Julie Newmar was a mean Catwoman and her outfit was pretty cool too, i never saw Eartha Kitt i know who she is but from the pics i saw of her i don't see her as catwoman, but the pics might have been of her when she was older so i dont know, but Halle Barry was ok but the outfit royally sucked, and Lee merriweather was too much of a good girl for the role

So my choice is Michelle Pfeiffer her acting was good but the outfit was killer.

JohnDowe.
Old 08-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default Attaboy to John - I knew you had things worthwhile to contribute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndowe View Post
When i saw the thread first one i tought about was Michelle Pfieffer then i saw the choices, Julie Newmar was a mean Catwoman and her outfit was pretty cool too, i never saw Eartha Kitt i know who she is but from the pics i saw of her i don't see her as catwoman, but the pics might have been of her when she was older so i dont know, but Halle Barry was ok but the outfit royally sucked, and Lee merriweather was too much of a good girl for the role

So my choice is Michelle Pfeiffer her acting was good but the outfit was killer.

JohnDowe.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I am going to side with you on this one. I liked Michelle's rendition of Catwoman the best also. Halle is awesomely sexy, but Michelle captured the essence of a cat supremely. Purring and rubbing on your leg one minute, and then trying to scrach your eyes out the next. And

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
Robert A. Heinlein

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 08-09-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old 08-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

NCC-1701 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to NCC-1701

I dont like being grouped with dogs :D I love cats and allways will do!!
Old 08-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Hi there.

Hey NCC1701, my i call you Enterprise?

In the "famous quote" thread i place 3 Star Trek quotes and asked if anyone could remember which episode they were from, you should try.

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=2276

JohnDowe.
Old 08-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Hi there.

Jenae i am glad to see that we CAN see eye to eye, if only on one or two topics, it's a start who knows where it can lead?

I am more of a Joker, and as you know: The Joker's WILD.

And you seem to be more like someone that would look for facts and their accuracy, while i would look for the humor in it, neither is inherently good or bad, going overboard on either side is not good, but in moderation both are good, but will we see eye to eye again?

Time will tell.

JohnDowe.