Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 08-03-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SarahAspen is on a distinguished road
Default How do I attach thumbnails?

Can someone instruct me?
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default Attatching thumbnails

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahAspen View Post
Can someone instruct me?
After you open the post page, which I assume you know how to do since you posted this question, you need to be in the advanced mode. Look down near the bottom, see where it says "go advanced". Left click on that, it will take you to advanced mode. Once you are in advanced mode, it is simply a matter of left clicking on the paperclip (top row of toolbar) which opens up a pop up window attachment box much like that in most e-mail programs. Then click on the browse buttons which will access your files. You may also upload files from elsewhere on the net by pasting their URLs in the next three boxes. You can select three files to upload at a time and fifteen total per post maximum. It is select three, upload them, select 3 more, upload, and so on untill you have all you want or have 15.

NOTE - As you can see in the attachment key there is a size limit on each type of file that you can upload.
Old 08-03-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

When you are in the "post" dialogue box scroll down until you see the "Manage Attachments" bar and click on that. Then follow Jenae's instructions to complete your post.
Old 08-03-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SarahAspen is on a distinguished road

got it

thanks
Old 08-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

Oh hell, I saw this thread, forgot I'd been here, and came to it expecting to find out how to get them damn false nails to stay on. It is particularly hard with the thumbs because mine are bigger than the largest sizes of women's false nails.