Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-12-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the rough
Default meeting every one

I live in Maine, USA, there really arnt any tgirls in this state, well none in public or on craigslist, I wish there was a place other than 5 or so gay bars to meet cds and ts, there never there and I dont do guys. I think your all hiding away,
maybe a good number of you post here, maybe not.

the point of the thread im starting here is if you live near Maine(mass,NH, VT, ME) you should leave a reply to this, we could all get to talking meet up some where and have a little mixer. Make some friends, find a date ya know that sort of thing.

if you like this Idea what are you waiting for? it all starts here.

"im Kenstar and I approve this message
Old 09-12-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstar View Post
I live in Maine, USA, there really arnt any tgirls in this state, well none in public or on craigslist, I wish there was a place other than 5 or so gay bars to meet cds and ts, there never there and I dont do guys. I think your all hiding away,
maybe a good number of you post here, maybe not.

the point of the thread im starting here is if you live near Maine(mass,NH, VT, ME) you should leave a reply to this, we could all get to talking meet up some where and have a little mixer. Make some friends, find a date ya know that sort of thing.

if you like this Idea what are you waiting for? it all starts here.

"im Kenstar and I approve this message
There are at least two trans members of this site who post and who have stated that they live in Maine. One is in a committed relationship; the other does not meet people from online.

Good luck in your search.
Old 09-13-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the rough

thanks, looks like im gonna need it, I shoulda moved to new york.