Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 09-17-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
One day I would love to own a black 68 or 69 Charger like the one in "Bullitt."

Here's three women drivers I have really met:

Danica Patrick
Courtney Force
Milka Duno

My "advantage" was that our university had a "Motorsports Management" program and relationship with the Indianapolis Motor Speedway so I was allowed pit and garage access, got to stay in a suite, and was introduced to them as opposed to being a "random fan." So it wasn't just my looks, personality and wealth...

(Besides I'm saving all of that to use on Dove. )
They are some pretty women. I especially like Milka's sexy leather jacket. Of course my favorite female racer is Tara
Attached Thumbnails
135.JPG   046.JPG   190.JPG  

Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 09-17-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Some great posts! I'm still working on my three favorite transwomen. It's way more difficult than my three favorite ciswomen were...

Especially since anyone who knows me already knows who is #1...

So that leaves two.
I agree. Great posts everyone!

I look forward to seeing your top three Andy. I have a pretty god guess as to who two might be
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 09-18-2017
a9127's Avatar
a9127 a9127 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zionsville, IN USA
Posts: 1,497
a9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
They are some pretty women. I especially like Milka's sexy leather jacket. Of course my favorite female racer is Tara
Milka was pretty hot. I think she was also pursuing a modeling career. I would love to go driving with Tara anyday. My problem would be becoming distracted (like not keeping my eyes on the road...) so for "safety's sake" we'd have to pull over somewhere... to take a break.

(Still working on my "3" I knew it would be hard... )
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 09-19-2017
a9127's Avatar
a9127 a9127 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zionsville, IN USA
Posts: 1,497
a9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to behold
Default

A couple of days ago I posted my 3 biggest "ciswomen" crushes. I then wanted to post my 3 biggest "transwomen" crushes.

Each of these six amazing women I find especially beautiful plus extremely intelligent and well spoken. They are knowledgeable of current affairs, active in charities or support LGBT issues, talented, have amazing personalities, and at least to me, each is someone who under the right circumstances (or in another life ) I would love to be able to call my girlfriend, wife, or lover.

They are of course: Kelly Shore, Vicki Richter, and Angeles Cid.
Attached Thumbnails
maxresdefault.jpg   vicki.jpg   angeles.jpg  


Last edited by a9127; 09-19-2017 at 01:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 09-19-2017
a9127's Avatar
a9127 a9127 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zionsville, IN USA
Posts: 1,497
a9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to behold
Default

And that might be an excellent post to end it with. I don't see how I could improve on any of my "six." See you around. It's been fun...

Andy
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 09-20-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
A couple of days ago I posted my 3 biggest "ciswomen" crushes. I then wanted to post my 3 biggest "transwomen" crushes.

Each of these six amazing women I find especially beautiful plus extremely intelligent and well spoken. They are knowledgeable of current affairs, active in charities or support LGBT issues, talented, have amazing personalities, and at least to me, each is someone who under the right circumstances (or in another life ) I would love to be able to call my girlfriend, wife, or lover.

They are of course: Kelly Shore, Vicki Richter, and Angeles Cid.
Great picks! I'm not all that familiar with Angeles Cid but I think I will be soon. I was sure Kelly Shore would make your list but Vicki Richter was a surprise. I thought Aubrey Kate would nab one of your top slots.

As for my three, well, it's pretty much impossible for me to narrow it down but the three that come to mind at this moment are:
1) Johanna Badine- Just one of the all time greatest performers. She's just incredible and what a smile
2) Foxxy- So friggin cute! I just want to cuddle up with her.
33) Sexxy Jade- I think she's astoundingly beautiful and one hell of a model. Magnificent.
Attached Thumbnails
9362_JohannaBJohnMagnum_010.jpg   johannaB1088.jpg   03.jpg  

f0007.jpg   604_2.jpg   jb00152.jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 09-20-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
And that might be an excellent post to end it with. I don't see how I could improve on any of my "six." See you around. It's been fun...

Andy
Aw man....stick around.

Maybe a couple new shots of Cece will convince you not to leave
Attached Thumbnails
ceces1.jpg   ceces5.jpg   ceces6.jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 09-22-2017
a9127's Avatar
a9127 a9127 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zionsville, IN USA
Posts: 1,497
a9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
Aw man....stick around.

Maybe a couple new shots of Cece will convince you not to leave
I'm not going away just yet. Thanks for your support.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 09-22-2017
a9127's Avatar
a9127 a9127 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zionsville, IN USA
Posts: 1,497
a9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Here are some pictures of Dove so that you won't feel so bad about being in the garage.
Thanks ila.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 09-22-2017
Iowaguy82 Iowaguy82 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Iowa
Posts: 90
Iowaguy82 will become famous soon enoughIowaguy82 will become famous soon enough
Default

Been away for awhile, busy at work. But I must say I love all your choices for top 3 transwomen. I thought I'd give my top 3, and I'll admit it was pretty hard. But here it goes.

3. Vaniity
2. Mia Fever
1. Who else could it be but Gia Darling.
Attached Thumbnails
36309_11.jpg   79490_3.jpg   76019_14.jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 09-23-2017
a9127's Avatar
a9127 a9127 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zionsville, IN USA
Posts: 1,497
a9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowaguy82 View Post
Been away for awhile, busy at work. But I must say I love all your choices for top 3 transwomen. I thought I'd give my top 3, and I'll admit it was pretty hard. But here it goes.

3. Vaniity
2. Mia Fever
1. Who else could it be but Gia Darling.
Thanks. Love your choices too. All very sexy and beautiful women.

Limiting it to 3 makes it challenging. Maybe it should be more like 300?
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 09-23-2017
chaser666 chaser666 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Hungary
Posts: 41
chaser666 will become famous soon enough
Default Hazel Tucker

My first "real love" was her. My hair color is similar to Hazel's (at the time, at least), so it was easy for me to imagine myself in her place.
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 09-23-2017
a9127's Avatar
a9127 a9127 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zionsville, IN USA
Posts: 1,497
a9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Hazel Tucker is gorgeous. Great choice!
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 09-23-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

Great pictures everyone!

I especially like the one of Gia She is still one of the sexiest ladies I've ever seen. She could easily been in my top 3 but she's almost in a class by herself. This is one my favorite pictures of all time. She's so hot and OMG that bulge!!!
Attached Thumbnails
238_1000.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 09-24-2017
Iowaguy82 Iowaguy82 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Iowa
Posts: 90
Iowaguy82 will become famous soon enoughIowaguy82 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
Great pictures everyone!

I especially like the one of Gia She is still one of the sexiest ladies I've ever seen. She could easily been in my top 3 but she's almost in a class by herself. This is one my favorite pictures of all time. She's so hot and OMG that bulge!!!
That may be one of the sexiest pictures I've ever seen of her.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 10-04-2017
elexis666's Avatar
elexis666 elexis666 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 548
elexis666 is a jewel in the roughelexis666 is a jewel in the roughelexis666 is a jewel in the roughelexis666 is a jewel in the rough
Default

Silly as it sounds, I think the first thing that made me stand up and take notice so to speak, was Jessica Rabbit in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Michelle Pfeiffer as catwoman was another early one for me.

As far as trans stuff goes, the first thing I remember was stumbling across an add for something with Sulka in it. As a teen, I had never seen anything like her before and initially thought the picture must have been doctored in some way (I was a dumb religious kid). The picture didn't immediately jump start my love of trans porn, but from that time on, it was always in the back of my mind.

Eventually I got really into bdsm and strapon porn. After a while, the strapon stuff led me back to wonderful world of tgirls.
Attached Thumbnails
128749349352.jpg   Capture_043.JPG   015.jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 10-05-2017
a9127's Avatar
a9127 a9127 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zionsville, IN USA
Posts: 1,497
a9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elexis666 View Post
Silly as it sounds, I think the first thing that made me stand up and take notice so to speak, was Jessica Rabbit in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Michelle Pfeiffer as catwoman was another early one for me.

As far as trans stuff goes, the first thing I remember was stumbling across an add for something with Sulka in it. As a teen, I had never seen anything like her before and initially thought the picture must have been doctored in some way (I was a dumb religious kid). The picture didn't immediately jump start my love of trans porn, but from that time on, it was always in the back of my mind.

Eventually I got really into bdsm and strapon porn. After a while, the strapon stuff led me back to wonderful world of tgirls.

Thanks for sharing. I also liked Michelle Pfeiffer as catwoman. Actually I like Michelle Pfeiffer in just about anything...

Sulka's name keeps coming up in many of these "retro" discussions. I really need to check her out.
Attached Thumbnails
s-l1000.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 10-06-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elexis666 View Post
Silly as it sounds, I think the first thing that made me stand up and take notice so to speak, was Jessica Rabbit in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Michelle Pfeiffer as catwoman was another early one for me.

As far as trans stuff goes, the first thing I remember was stumbling across an add for something with Sulka in it. As a teen, I had never seen anything like her before and initially thought the picture must have been doctored in some way (I was a dumb religious kid). The picture didn't immediately jump start my love of trans porn, but from that time on, it was always in the back of my mind.

Eventually I got really into bdsm and strapon porn. After a while, the strapon stuff led me back to wonderful world of tgirls.
I gotta say I prefer the TV Catwoman trio of Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, and Eartha Kitt more than the movie versions portrayed by Michelle Pfeiffer, Anna Hathaway, and Hallie Berry. But when it comes down to it I just like Catwoman!

Interesting that Jessica Rabbit was one of your initial turn-ons. I have never seen that movie but I've certainly been aware of her One of my favorite models, the gorgeous Jesse Flores, likes both Jessica Rabbit and Catwoman too and looks incredibly hot as both

Interesting comments about the strap-ons. A couple of years before Gia Darling changed my taste in sexy entertainment forever, I was on Vanessa del Rio's site where she had a photo set called "Smoking and Jerking My Big Dong". I clicked on it and was blown away! VDR sporting a giant hard on looked like so much fun!

Hope you and everyone else posts more here!
Attached Thumbnails
81322_2.jpg   jc0003.jpg   LPNOV00139.jpg  

LPNOV00137.jpg   LPNOV00164.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 10-07-2017
elexis666's Avatar
elexis666 elexis666 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 548
elexis666 is a jewel in the roughelexis666 is a jewel in the roughelexis666 is a jewel in the roughelexis666 is a jewel in the rough
Default

That Jesse Flores Jessica Rabbit set is one of my favorite things ever.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 10-09-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elexis666 View Post
That Jesse Flores Jessica Rabbit set is one of my favorite things ever.
This is my favorite shot from that set. Jesse is magnificent!

Love your avatar btw
Attached Thumbnails
81322_10.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #121  
Old 10-09-2017
vivid vivid is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 178
vivid is a jewel in the roughvivid is a jewel in the roughvivid is a jewel in the roughvivid is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
This is my favorite shot from that set. Jesse is magnificent!

Love your avatar btw
That's pretty sexy.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 10-14-2017
Iowaguy82 Iowaguy82 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Iowa
Posts: 90
Iowaguy82 will become famous soon enoughIowaguy82 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
This is my favorite shot from that set. Jesse is magnificent!

Love your avatar btw
How could anyone resist? That is hot
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 10-16-2017
vivid vivid is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 178
vivid is a jewel in the roughvivid is a jewel in the roughvivid is a jewel in the roughvivid is a jewel in the rough
Default

First celebrity crush was Pamela Anderson, I was really young though, this is going back to around the mid 90s. However, I specifically recall getting raging hard-ons when I laid my eyes on Chloe Jones, a porn star and model.
Attached Thumbnails
pornstar-chloe-jones-nude.jpg   chloe-jones.jpg   girloftheday_26f6bc.jpg  

chloejones08.jpg   chloe-jones-004.jpg   11.jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 10-17-2017
Florian's Avatar
Florian Florian is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Posts: 464
Florian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura aboutFlorian has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivid View Post
First celebrity crush was Pamela Anderson, I was really young though, this is going back to around the mid 90s. However, I specifically recall getting raging hard-ons when I laid my eyes on Chloe Jones, a porn star and model.
I think I can understand that!
Love that last pic of Chloe - there are forums for "Girls in Converse", BTW.
The weight-lifting gives the pic a macho feel. I have to look for more pics of that style...
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 10-17-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florian View Post
I think I can understand that!
Love that last pic of Chloe - there are forums for "Girls in Converse", BTW.
The weight-lifting gives the pic a macho feel. I have to look for more pics of that style...
Agreed. I really love seeing sexy ladies get their fitness on
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 10-17-2017
elexis666's Avatar
elexis666 elexis666 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 548
elexis666 is a jewel in the roughelexis666 is a jewel in the roughelexis666 is a jewel in the roughelexis666 is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivid View Post
First celebrity crush was Pamela Anderson
I was a big fan myself. Teenage me watched Barb Wire a lot.
Attached Thumbnails
079_1000.jpg   362_1000.jpg   Screen_41.jpg  

Screen_79.jpg   Screen_101.jpg   Screen_159.jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 11-01-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

Another club diva from back in the day that did it for me then and still does now is Lady Miss Kier from Deelite. I really love her drag queen fashion sensibilities
Attached Thumbnails
11220148_10153573737388982_1487278964576433046_n.jpg   50611579.jpg   13237618_10154155505774717_8851545644578432754_n.jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 11-23-2017
Smoothie Smoothie is offline
Verified Ladyboy
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 227
Smoothie has a spectacular aura aboutSmoothie has a spectacular aura about
Default

I was domonated and still like such. Please be courteous and aware of your partner’s feelings and/or body language. It’s ok to lend a hand, but definitely respect the mouth that feeds you. Good luck, boys!

Respect
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 12-16-2017
a9127's Avatar
a9127 a9127 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zionsville, IN USA
Posts: 1,497
a9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Since we've included cis as well as trans influences in this thread. I realized after posting "Everybody's Fool" in the "Sing a Long" thread I have to include Amy as one of my major crushes. Especially in the early to mid 2000's. At least we are the same age...

BTW Evanescence is touring as we speak. They are playing tonight, December 16, in San Francisco.
Attached Thumbnails
evanescence-everybody_s_fool.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 12-16-2017 at 09:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 12-16-2017
Iowaguy82 Iowaguy82 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Iowa
Posts: 90
Iowaguy82 will become famous soon enoughIowaguy82 will become famous soon enough
Default

Just out of curiosity, does anyone remember the first time they masturbated? Why did you decide to do it, or do you remember who you were thinking of or what pictures or videos you were looking at?
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 12-16-2017
a9127's Avatar
a9127 a9127 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zionsville, IN USA
Posts: 1,497
a9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to behold
Default

That is a good question. Hope you will get some responses. I really had to think about it. I'm not sure how old I was but it was when we had moved back to Detroit so I was at least 9 or 10. Maybe 11. It was before I met Stephanie. I didn't really know much ("anything" ) about sex at the time (I had a "girlfriend" that I had kissed when I was 8--and that was it) but I had recently started having "wet dreams."

Sometimes I played with my cock and balls when I was alone. Often in the shower. Although it felt good I never "came." In fact I didn't even know you could do that...

One night I was in my room watching TV and wearing shorts and a t shirt, it was late summer. For no particular reason, I just started "playing with myself" but this time the feeling was more intense and my cock was hard. I still didn't know what I was doing. But as the feeling got more intense I realized I could stroke my shaft and head. I didn't want to stop. The feeling got more and more intense and suddenly I shot a huge load all over myself and the chair I was sitting in. It was all over my hand and I remember looking at it then tasting it.

It felt great but the feeling was short lived. Suddenly I was scared that my Mom might walk in on me as I had not locked the door to my room. I hurried to clean up the mess and figure out how to get rid of my clothes. It was then I realized that this was what you did with girls. Or at least to pictures on the computer...

Last edited by a9127; 12-17-2017 at 12:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 12-17-2017
Iowaguy82 Iowaguy82 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Iowa
Posts: 90
Iowaguy82 will become famous soon enoughIowaguy82 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
That is a good question. Hope you will get some responses. I really had to think about it. I'm not sure how old I was but it was when we had moved back to Detroit so I was at least 9 or 10. Maybe 11. It was before I met Stephanie. I didn't really know much ("anything" ) about sex at the time (I had a "girlfriend" that I had kissed when I was 8--and that was it) but I had recently started having "wet dreams."

Sometimes I played with my cock and balls when I was alone. Often in the shower. Although it felt good I never "came." In fact I didn't even know you could do that...

One night I was in my room watching TV and wearing shorts and a t shirt, it was late summer. For no particular reason, I just started "playing with myself" but this time the feeling was more intense and my cock was hard. I still didn't know what I was doing. But as the feeling got more intense I realized I could stroke my shaft and head. I didn't want to stop. The feeling got more and more intense and suddenly I shot a huge load all over myself and the chair I was sitting in. It was all over my hand and I remember looking at it then tasting it.

It felt great but the feeling was short lived. Suddenly I was scared that my Mom might walk in on me as I had not locked the door to my room. I hurried to clean up the mess and figure out how to get rid of my clothes. It was then I realized that this was what you did with girls. Or at least to pictures on the computer...
I was somewhat of a late bloomer, as my first time wasn't until I was 14. I had been having wet dreams for awhile, probably around 2 years or so at that point. But I had always thought that masturbation was bad for some reason. I finally got to the point where I couldn't hold off any longer. It was early summer and I was watching TV in my room, it was a video countdown I had recorded. A video by tlc came on when I couldn't take it anymore. I stripped down and started to rub my cock. I had no idea what I was doing, all I knew that was I was doing felt great. It took me about an hour and a lot of rewinding but finally my cock started to twitch and I started cumming for what seemed like forever.

As good as it felt, I had feelings of guilt as well. I promised myself I was never going to that again, fearing that I would get caught or thinking I was the only guy at my school who had done this. I broke my promise the next night, and for the rest of the summer I usually ended up masturbating once or twice a day.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 12-17-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowaguy82 View Post
I was somewhat of a late bloomer, as my first time wasn't until I was 14. I had been having wet dreams for awhile, probably around 2 years or so at that point. But I had always thought that masturbation was bad for some reason. I finally got to the point where I couldn't hold off any longer. It was early summer and I was watching TV in my room, it was a video countdown I had recorded. A video by tlc came on when I couldn't take it anymore. I stripped down and started to rub my cock. I had no idea what I was doing, all I knew that was I was doing felt great. It took me about an hour and a lot of rewinding but finally my cock started to twitch and I started cumming for what seemed like forever.

As good as it felt, I had feelings of guilt as well. I promised myself I was never going to that again, fearing that I would get caught or thinking I was the only guy at my school who had done this. I broke my promise the next night, and for the rest of the summer I usually ended up masturbating once or twice a day.
Great topic! Thanks for suggesting it Iowaguy.

I can see why the girls of TLC got you so worked up. I always thought they were very cute, especially Lisa "Left Eye" Lopez (middle first pic) who died all too soon.

Your story reminded me of a group I really like in my early teens, The Mary Jane Girls. They had a hit called "In My House" which was really sexy to me. I had recorded one of their performances on Soul Train or something and wore that tape out along with the skin on my cock when my folks weren't around! I really had a thing for Jojo (second picture middle front) and Maxi (middle standing) Maxi was the first lady I ever saw wearing dominatrix gear which I found really exciting

As far as the first time I mastrubated, my memories are a little hazy. I remember hearing older kids say that if you played with your penis long enough, stuff would come out that wasn't pee. I tried it without much success because I hadn't hit puberty yet and didn't know you had to be hard for that to happen!

As I said before, the first time I remember getting excited by seeing a lady was watching "Batman". I didn't know what to do with myself at the time. I'd say within a year a stole on of my parents clothing catalogues so I could look at the models in my room. That was the first time I touched myself but it took a few weeks before I figured out how to make myself cum.
Attached Thumbnails
TLC.jpg   mary-jane-girls-pop-group-1983-BPTJ6W.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 12-19-2017
a9127's Avatar
a9127 a9127 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zionsville, IN USA
Posts: 1,497
a9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to behold
Default

There is a silly "age detection" app out there called "How Old Do I Look." My experience with it is that it can give wildly varying results.

However, Madonna is looking good here.
Attached Thumbnails
madonna.jpg  
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 12-19-2017
a9127's Avatar
a9127 a9127 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zionsville, IN USA
Posts: 1,497
a9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
...It was then I realized that this was what you did with girls. Or at least to pictures on the computer...
After that first time, for a few months I couldn’t wait to get home from school, lock the door to my room and do it again and again. Sometimes to pictures downloaded from the Internet, sometimes fantasizing about a beautiful “older” (age is relative—I was 12) woman jerking me off. Maybe Heather from “Fall Guy,” “Wonder Woman,” “Catwoman,” Loni Anderson, or perhaps Madonna. Often, I would imagine I was fucking them. I knew "where it went” and imagination took over from there. Soon I realized that this would be a lot more fun with a “partner” and not long after is when “Stephen” (who later became “Stephanie”) and I met. That would be my first sexual experience with another person. As Stephanie, she and I dated through High School. I would not have sex with a “cis” woman until I was 19, almost 20. She was in her 30’s.

Even today masturbation is a part of my sex life. My wife and I incorporate it into our lovemaking and I’d be lying if I didn’t admit to whacking off over some of the beautiful transwomen on this site. It’s harmless unless overdone. Then it’s possible for it to interfere with sex with a partner. If you can still get hard enough to fuck someone after jacking off several times, and also cum inside her—awesome! I want what you’re taking…

Last edited by a9127; 12-19-2017 at 05:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 12-19-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

I've been hooked on jerking off ever since the first time. I'm not sure when I discovered that stack of my parent's old Opera News magazines in the attic but it coincided with my sexual awakening. Those beautiful divas cemented my attraction to older women with perfect hair and make up that wore elegant clothes and costumes. They were nothing like the girls at school. They were women and I wanted so bad to be seduced by one and taught how to have sex.

Of course I branched out from there but that's still one of my favorite fantasies..
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 12-23-2017
Iowaguy82 Iowaguy82 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Iowa
Posts: 90
Iowaguy82 will become famous soon enoughIowaguy82 will become famous soon enough
Default

Thanks for the responses. I really enjoyed reading them. A lot of those girl groups were always some of my favorites. Like I said TLC, but I also enjoyed masturbating to videos by the spice girls as well. I wasn't a fan of the music, but they were definitely easy to look at, especially for a teenager. Even today, sometimes when I hear one of those songs I think of their videos and get a bit turned on.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 12-23-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowaguy82 View Post
Thanks for the responses. I really enjoyed reading them. A lot of those girl groups were always some of my favorites. Like I said TLC, but I also enjoyed masturbating to videos by the spice girls as well. I wasn't a fan of the music, but they were definitely easy to look at, especially for a teenager. Even today, sometimes when I hear one of those songs I think of their videos and get a bit turned on.
I know what you mean. btw- What TLC video was it you jacked off too for the first time? I probably shot a load or two to it myself!
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 12-23-2017
Iowaguy82 Iowaguy82 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Iowa
Posts: 90
Iowaguy82 will become famous soon enoughIowaguy82 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
I know what you mean. btw- What TLC video was it you jacked off too for the first time? I probably shot a load or two to it myself!
It would have been the video to Creep if I remember correctly. Most, if not all, of their videos were pretty good material for a teenage boy.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 12-23-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowaguy82 View Post
It would have been the video to Creep if I remember correctly. Most, if not all, of their videos were pretty good material for a teenage boy.
I just watched it. Those girls were hot!

Like I mentioned in previous posts, opera singers were a huge source of stimulation for me although I never got into the music I totally respect their talent though

I still have a thing for opera divas. Sondra Radvonovsky is regarded as one of the the best singers in the world and I think she's totally sexy!
Attached Thumbnails
2016-11-16---Radvanovsky---Eccles---2.jpg   3153_67763818333_3633610_n.jpg   3305_97259975629_6853046_n.jpg  

339414_10151030000278334_1638049735_o.jpg   547312_10150937233418334_1794169324_n.jpg   SweetSoundRadvPortrait1hdl1113.jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 12-23-2017
Iowaguy82 Iowaguy82 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Iowa
Posts: 90
Iowaguy82 will become famous soon enoughIowaguy82 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
I just watched it. Those girls were hot!

Like I mentioned in previous posts, opera singers were a huge source of stimulation for me although I never got into the music I totally respect their talent though

I still have a thing for opera divas. Sondra Radvonovsky is regarded as one of the the best singers in the world and I think she's totally sexy!
I'd have to agree. She is very sexy. I can see why you like her.
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 12-23-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowaguy82 View Post
I'd have to agree. She is very sexy. I can see why you like her.
Sondra is just so beautiful and glamorous!
Attached Thumbnails
3305_97259935629_7769331_n.jpg   463d6a4a9d3c0944f13b6c44c8718793.jpg   339053_10150398692063334_1731343887_o (1).jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 12-23-2017
Iowaguy82 Iowaguy82 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Iowa
Posts: 90
Iowaguy82 will become famous soon enoughIowaguy82 will become famous soon enough
Default

Love her outfits and how she dresses as well.
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 12-23-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowaguy82 View Post
Love her outfits and how she dresses as well.
That's what attracted me to these divas all those years ago- their statuesque beuaty. Here's another diva I find really sexy- Joyce DiDonato!
Attached Thumbnails
stripeddresslg10107.jpg   a3745ccbb4f57dfd2c1c4d42876bfa97.jpg   JoyceDiDonato_McQueen_24May14_7.jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 12-23-2017
Iowaguy82 Iowaguy82 is offline
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Iowa
Posts: 90
Iowaguy82 will become famous soon enoughIowaguy82 will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
That's what attracted me to these divas all those years ago- their statuesque beuaty. Here's another diva I find really sexy- Joyce DiDonato!
I really like her, she's very sexy.
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 12-24-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

Here's another gorgeous diva for you. Angela Gherghui
Attached Thumbnails
036c107e83ba31742409bc054b54e747.jpg   95ffdaa1c21696797e2463c436e10dec.jpg   angela-gheoghiu.jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 12-24-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowaguy82 View Post
I really like her, she's very sexy.
And because you like Joyce like I do!
Attached Thumbnails
03e798017a7d0fb5497ca49a17f12762.jpg   FollowingJoyceLargePortraithdl315.jpg   JoyceDiDonato_Dries_24May14_3.jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 12-24-2017
a9127's Avatar
a9127 a9127 is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Zionsville, IN USA
Posts: 1,497
a9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to beholda9127 is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
...I'm not sure when I discovered that stack of my parent's old Opera News magazines in the attic but it coincided with my sexual awakening. Those beautiful divas cemented my attraction to older women with perfect hair and make up that wore elegant clothes and costumes. They were nothing like the girls at school. They were women and I wanted so bad to be seduced by one and taught how to have sex...
Boner,

All your posts from Opera News have made me want to check it out. So I did...

I can see why you like them. They are all very beautiful, intelligent, talented, and sexy women.

My favorite "divas" are Diana Damrau, Anna Netrebko, and Susanna Phillips.

Andy
Attached Thumbnails
DianaDamrau12.jpg   anna_netrebko.jpg   Susanna_Phillips.jpg  


Last edited by a9127; 12-24-2017 at 04:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 12-26-2017
Smoothie Smoothie is offline
Verified Ladyboy
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 227
Smoothie has a spectacular aura aboutSmoothie has a spectacular aura about
Default

My first experience?

Anyway, Well my first masturbation I recall was a pencil or something stupid on hand. Lmao.
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 12-26-2017
Boner's Avatar
Boner Boner is offline
Senior Ladyboy Lover
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 621
Boner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to beholdBoner is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Boner,

All your posts from Opera News have made me want to check it out. So I did...

I can see why you like them. They are all very beautiful, intelligent, talented, and sexy women.

My favorite "divas" are Diana Damrau, Anna Netrebko, and Susanna Phillips.

Andy
That's so cool

I'm glad I was able to post some pics you guys enjoyed. Opera singers have always been stereotyped as fat ladies but there a lot of beautiful divas!

The first picture I can find that I remember jacking off to was this picture of Beverly Sills on the cover of an Opera News from the '70s. She was just so sexy to me! My dad found the magazine in my room and asked if I liked looking at her. I was so embarrassed!
Attached Thumbnails
bst2.jpg  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What turned me on today pauladunbar General Discussion 0 10-27-2015 06:41 AM
Mint Early Years rbj Freebies 6 05-03-2014 02:55 AM
early but legal pics of our favorites? ncedric1 Freebies 1 12-20-2011 08:22 AM
so turned on by tgirls saleen Member Introductions and Pictures 10 11-09-2011 03:27 AM
An Early Christmas Card For You All DEFENDER Freebies 7 12-05-2009 11:51 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © Trans Ladyboy