Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

View Poll Results: Do you prefer masculine or feminine Shemales?
Masculine 14 4.47%
Feminine 257 82.11%
Either 42 13.42%
Voters: 313. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

moonvisage is on a distinguished road

I prefer feminine transsexuals.The most feminine lady i ever saw,made me melt every time i saw her.She was so naturally feminine,most people who watched her on the television documentary thought she was a woman until she kept mentioning she was transsexual.Her name is Jackie McAuliffe.She lived,or still does live,in London,and was a subject on a programme called Paddington Green.She then made another documentary called Jackie's Story,and released a music cd of herself playing the piano.
Old 07-04-2012
dan

Default Oh ! so feminine !

I love them soft, delicate, charming with these gestures and these poses only they (women, ts n tgs) can have, curvy, supple, sexualy submissive yet energetic and naughty, radiant with those beautiful glazy eyes only fem hormones can produce, vibrant with that attractive aura of theirs; i love them feminine, which they always are to me...
Incidently, can they be any other way ?
Old 07-04-2012
dan

Default To the mod: mistyped here, not what you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
I love them soft, delicate, charming with these gestures and these poses only they (women, ts n tgs) can have, curvy, supple, sexualy submissive yet energetic and naughty, radiant with those beautiful glazy eyes only fem hormones can produce, vibrant with that attractive aura of theirs; i love them feminine, which they always are to me...
Incidently, can they be any other way ?
Before being told by a mod, i know how this looks. It's badly formulated and it doesn't reflect what i feel at all (read any of my posts). As is, it doesn't mean much anyways. I meant to write: "(women, ts n ggs)"... Sorry if anyone was offended.