Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 02-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough
Default Horny Hard Fucking on Valentines Day with Liberty :)

Hi Sexy Valentinesday fuckers xx

So I am to excited with my little hardcore valentines day fucking i did that i wanted to share it with you today instead of the 16th on update day hehe ..

This is my latest hardcore on my site www.libertyharkness.com and i am wearing a sexy red number with stockings and big heels while taking a hard anal pounding ... my boytoy Jeff shoots the biggest spunkload I have had in a long time i was actually fucking impressed massively ..

So there is lots of kissing,sucking, rimming , and i suck myself while getting fucked before getting banged out hehe ..

anyway it goes live on my site on wednesday 16th but just thought i would share a teaser now ..

Kisses Liberty xxx

Photography: Joanna Jet
Models: Liberty Harkness & Jiggy Jeff
www.libertyharkness.com
Attached Thumbnails
lhjef-0095.jpg   lhjef-0179.jpg   lhjef-0223.jpg  

lhjef-0232.jpg  

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 02-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tin can only hope to improve

looks like a good set
damn, you are so lucky to be able to selfsuck
specially whilst being pounded
grrrr
however
makes for something special to view eh???
=D
Old 02-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the roughLibertyHarkness is a jewel in the rough

hehe thanks my babyboy jeff was in awe when i started sucking my femrod lol i didnt tell him i could do it lol

Web Site: www.libertyharkness.com | Blog Site: www.libertyharknessblog.com | My Webcam: www.adultwork.com/tsliberty
Old 02-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

I can't get this out of my mind now: opening a box of chocolates on Valentine's Day and finding a cream-filled treat -- filled with your hot cum, Libby!
Old 02-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sosed is on a distinguished road

I hope you really enjoy your Valentine's present.
Old 02-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe oh i did indeed.. now i want to have an actual boyfriend so i can have it everyday hehe

Old 02-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Fantasex 76 will become famous soon enoughFantasex 76 will become famous soon enough

Oh Libsilio you know how badly I want to eat your ass then fuck you in your arse.
Old 02-15-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

cygnar6 will become famous soon enoughcygnar6 will become famous soon enough

oh gawd how i wish i can ram your ass!
Old 02-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post

So I am to excited with my little hardcore valentines day fucking i did that i wanted to share it with you today instead of the 16th on update day hehe ..

This is my latest hardcore on my site www.libertyharkness.com and i am wearing a sexy red number with stockings and big heels while taking a hard anal pounding ... my boytoy Jeff shoots the biggest spunkload I have had in a long time i was actually fucking impressed massively ..

So there is lots of kissing,sucking, rimming , and i suck myself while getting fucked before getting banged out hehe ..

anyway it goes live on my site on wednesday 16th but just thought i would share a teaser now ..

Kisses Liberty xxx

www.libertyharkness.com
Hey Lib.
You are so "naughty" it drives me crazy. I would love to watch you suck yourself off and then French kiss your cum coated tongue. Oh my, I am getting hard just thinking about it.
Old 02-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

you know i should host a little minigangbang party in the usa me and say 6-8 of you hehe

Old 02-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mussyboy is infamous around these parts

Quote:

Kisses Liberty xxx

www.libertyharkness.com
Liberty, Once again you continue to out do yourself. You make me hot every time. DOn't worry about USA come to New Zealand and I'll make your stay so worthwhile honey.

xxxxx
Old 02-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant future

Quote:

Kisses Liberty xxx

www.libertyharkness.com
Thanks for the Valentine's lovin' Excellent as always Liberty!!!
Old 02-17-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bitanic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
you know i should host a little minigangbang party in the usa me and say 6-8 of you hehe
liberty, i would love to be there
Old 02-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

thanls all xxx here is one last promo pic for you xx this is one of my favourite positions to xx
Attached Thumbnails
lhjef.jpg  

Old 02-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
thanls all xxx here is one last promo pic for you xx this is one of my favourite positions to xx
Libby

You riding my cock would hands down be my foavourite position too darling!!
Old 02-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

yummy i love riding cock i just love the feeling as it pops my little ring open hehe x

Old 03-09-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
yummy i love riding cock i just love the feeling as it pops my little ring open hehe x
My cock is once again excited at popping your sweet ring Libby!!!
Old 03-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hehe P O P i love that initial popping hehe ...

iam shooting a new hardcore on 16th with a gorgeous female called Holly ...: )

Old 03-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

OyeRed will become famous soon enough

omg... u r so amazing.
Old 03-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aww thanks xxx well wouldnt say amazing thats a strong word but i am getting better/improving all the time with my look

bless you x