Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-05-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

kitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of lightkitty cox is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sex and Candy by Marcy Playground

Have you found yourself aroused by this song? Have you to listen to the words/ do you have an interpretation of what the song is referring to? Here are the words.______________________________
Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had so much time
To sit and think
about myself
And then there she was
Like double cherry pie
Yeah there she was
Like disco superfly
I smell sex and
candy here
Who's that lounging
in my chair
Who's that casting
devious stares
In my direction
Mama this surely
is a dream

Hangin' 'round downtown by myself
And I had too
much caffeine
And I was thinkin'
'bout myself
And then there she was
In platform double suede
Yeah there she was
Like disco lemonade
I smell sex and
candy here
Who's that lounging
in my chair
Who's that casting
devious stares
In my direction
Mama this surely
is a dream
Mama this surely
is a dream
Yeah mama this must
be my dream

This is one persons take on the song.
This song is possibly easier for me to understand because I've done some time in Portland... Not that I want to get into my issues with the town in general, but this is what the song is about. This guy has WAY too much free time on his hands and decides he wants to be a woman. That's what it comes down to. He is so obviously a transvestite wanna-be... And I quote... "... I had so much time to sit and think about myself and there she was." He found the woman inside of himself. So, essentially that is what I get out of the song... what dark place does this song take YOU?

still another said! First of all, any time and any place is a good place and time for me to vent my hatred of the Beaver Town (Portland). I can remotely see some of the lyrics making you think it's about a big Tom cat, but I'm not following the whole 'sex and candy' part. How would you tie those lyrics into your meaning? I happen to have a very good explanation of those lyrics, BUT, it would be highly unprofessional for me to even try to explain them on this site. Anyway, back to my interpretation. The singer is actually more of a man that is a wanna-be transvestite lesbian. He obviously finds females attractive, but he also wants to be one. He's dressing up in women's clothing, sitting in his chair, looking into a mirror and getting his rocks off. He is also feeling guilty about it. And I quote... "Who's that lounging in my chair? Who's that casting devious stares in my direction? Mama this surely is a dream." He's asking rhetorical questions to himself and thinking of what his mother would think of this. However, by the end of the song he realizes this is who he is so he says, "Yeah mama this must be my dream."

I have put two links so you can listen to the song, if you have not already! The first has a short introduction to another song first, and then you can hear the Marcy Playground Band do the song. The second has Japanease androgens gay pretty boy them to it while the song plays in the back ground. I would love to hear your experience and take on the song one post that I looked at said his interpretation was that it was talking about a child molester and others thought it was about threespme two girls and a guy I think depending on your take on the song it will appeal to your inner thoughts. Give it a try I think your mind will take you on a trip.
www[/url][DOT]imeem.com/popvideos/video/IQnsG7ib/marcy-playground-sex-and-candy-video/ BE SURE TO REDLACE THE [DOT] WITH .

www[/url][dot]youtube.com/watch?v=BdyRQLMKaqg BE SURE TO REPLACE THE [DOT] WITH .

The Lyrics Sex And candy remind me of the Movie with Kevin Spacey & John Cusack when the transsexual in the movie asks John if He wants Her to unwrap her candy for Him.The movie was shot on location, including and in particular in and around ... " The Lady Chablis", a transsexual who brings her own special charms to the Mistry. The name of the movie is Midnight in the garden of good and evil.
here is a link to a short preview
www[DOT]imdb.com/rg/VIDEO_PLAY/LINK//video/screenplay/vi3248029977/
Be sure to replace this [DOT] with this a .
Old 12-15-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Hourglass is on a distinguished road

Gotta be honest...No. In fact this song ranks right up there with Jane's Addiction - Been Caught Stealing and Violet Femmes - Blister in the Sun as one of the most annoying songs ever recorded.

However, I do like a couple of other songs by Marcy Playground...St. Joe on the Schoolbus, and It's Saturday.