Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
I've never had a bare dick up my ass, and never taken a load of cum anywhere except on my tongue, but when I find the right guy and we get married, im going to have him pump me full of hot cum all night long, I fantasise about taking it bareback every night and every morning and having my asshole wet and gooey with cum almost 24/7. When me and my man get home from work, he will nail me right there in the hallway, then he will fuck me over the dinner table, then again in bed when he will fuck me several times, then in the morning, he will nail me before we get up and then again on the breakfast table, so I will take at least 6 loads up my ass each day and I will suck his dick and take as many in my mouth. I will have to make sure my man gets plenty of energy in his diet to keep him going, lol.
Hehe - nice style :-) I think you'll need more than just a hubby (that poor exhausted guy :-) - get a stable of regulars as well
Old 07-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lebguy is on a distinguished road

Never had sex with a tranny before but I'd like to try that.
Old 07-12-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

crazyteds is on a distinguished road

very nice posts ! i havent had cream up me in ages and im acking for it now

http://www.crazyteds.com/shemalehardcore
Old 07-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

manenuf2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I won't let a shemale cum in my ass, but I love to be with two shemale who fuck each other & cum in each others as then sit right above my mouth and let me suck it out
Old 07-16-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

raojai70 is on a distinguished road
Default cum in ass

It's a lovely thought, to be stretched and deeply penetrated by a beautiful lb with a throbbing rock hard cock, and to be filled with a flood of her hot cum. In my dreams I love it raw, in reality has to be wrapped, alas.
Old 07-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by raojai70 View Post
It's a lovely thought, to be stretched and deeply penetrated by a beautiful lb with a throbbing rock hard cock, and to be filled with a flood of her hot cum. In my dreams I love it raw, in reality has to be wrapped, alas.
Of course you're right, of course you're right... there's just nothing hotter than being on your back, kissing her, experiencing her while she moans and give you all she has all the way inside where it belongs...

But actually, there's also some thing quite erotic about it when she breaks the package of the rubber, asks you to put it on her all the while you just know that in a few seconds her hard woman-hood will be pounding your ass away...
Old 07-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

الدكتور العراقي is on a distinguished road

i dont like that

i like the cum in my mouth
Old 09-08-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sexynova is an unknown quantity at this point
Default i love the taste of come

i have had a girl cum in my ass and its nice exilerating to an extent....but i like her to come in my mouth....and then kiss her have a sort of cum swapping session ...u guys should try it ...its fun
Old 09-08-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mrtrebus has a spectacular aura aboutmrtrebus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to mrtrebus Send a message via Skype™ to mrtrebus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
That sounds good to me.
Id love a big fat shecock up my ass pounding me until she erupted a big hot n creamy spunk praying deep in my ass.
Id like her to pull out just before her last couple of loads erupted and spray the rest over my balls and ass cheeks.
Id get up and the hot cum would be running down my legs and dripping out of my sore ass hole. very nice.
& finish off by shovin her cock in my mouth so i can taste her cum 'n' my ass 2!
Old 09-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

trannycrazy can only hope to improve

Sadly haven't tried it yet, but i hope it does one day, then i'd let it drip out of my ass onto the floor or into a bowl and lick it up. Hmmmmmm
Old 09-09-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jblast01 is on a distinguished road

Yes by all means I want to be deeply hosed with her hot sweet cum.
Old 09-09-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

dnrgrdnu is on a distinguished road

i would love to try that
Old 09-11-2008
falconello

oh the thought of just having a cock in my ass is amazing and its my dream to have her dump her huge load in my ass and have it dribble out all day never knowing when its going to happen.. so hot!!
Old 09-16-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

buuren11 will become famous soon enough

I love to see barebacking in movies. That fact that you see no ejaculation but a cream pie afterwards when squirting it out the ass makes me go wild. However in real life I would not do it. Too risky without a rubber.
Old 09-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

t0st is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to t0st

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
I've never had a bare dick up my ass, and never taken a load of cum anywhere except on my tongue, but when I find the right guy and we get married, im going to have him pump me full of hot cum all night long, I fantasise about taking it bareback every night and every morning and having my asshole wet and gooey with cum almost 24/7. When me and my man get home from work, he will nail me right there in the hallway, then he will fuck me over the dinner table, then again in bed when he will fuck me several times, then in the morning, he will nail me before we get up and then again on the breakfast table, so I will take at least 6 loads up my ass each day and I will suck his dick and take as many in my mouth. I will have to make sure my man gets plenty of energy in his diet to keep him going, lol.

you make me horny!
Old 09-16-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Sparky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Kay View Post
One morning I got cream pie in the ass. I wear tight jeans and when I got to work, it leaked through my pants and stained my chair. During the day, it dried and when I got home my panties were stuck in my crack. Next time I will wear a dress and sit on towel for most of the day.
Alright this gave me a mega boner......just the thought of me doing this someone drives me insane......now I've got a gf...and no ts experience.......but I'm deffffff doing this to my girl...hell ya!!
Old 09-17-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Molag Bal is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd rather deliver than receive... but that's pretty much a rule for me.
This was Coldharbour, where Molag Bal was Prince. It appeared to Zenas as if it were a future Nirn, under the King of Rape, desolate and barren, filled with suffering. I could hear Morian Zenas weep at the images he saw, and shiver at the sight of the Imperial Palace, spattered with blood and excrement.
- The Doors of Oblivion
Old 09-17-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

dennisGTS is on a distinguished road

I'd definitely let a T-girl cum inside my a$$. Although, it all depends on what the T-girl looks like!
"Crossdressing men, with a little discretion and a lot of anxiety, can pass as normal and retain all the privilege of their birthright. They don't have to tell anyone they are wearing lacy panties under their jeans."
Helen Boyd
Old 09-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jblast01 is on a distinguished road

100% Yes. The feeling of her hot cum spurting in me is enough to bring me off. I feel like a whore after being laid by Tia.
Old 09-19-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Johnny83 is on a distinguished road

I've never had someone cumming in my ass, but I supose that it would be a great feeling...

If there was a shemale fucking me, I'd definately beg her to cum inside my ass!
Old 09-20-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

BiancaLover is on a distinguished road

I'd love to have a T-Girl cum in my ass. I'd like to video it so I could see the cum spilling out.
Old 09-22-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cockluva can only hope to improve

Oh man, I live for the day a hung shemale cums in my ass, Hopefully more than one, I'd let it then all drip out into a glass or dog bowl and drink it, Hmmmmmm,:r espect:
Old 09-22-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

newcummer can only hope to improve

my 2cents. Please give me a tgirl witha fat cock n u can cum anywhere she wants. gimme 2 tgirls n i might die.
Old 09-23-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

fuckshemaleass is on a distinguished road

look,push it
Old 10-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

underthere will become famous soon enoughunderthere will become famous soon enough

I have never had a lb cum in my ass BUT I have had hundreds of different men cum in me. It is so wonderful, I just adore the feel of slick cum leaking from my hole into my little frilly nylon pink panties, there is nothing better than walking around in cummy panties wet against your bottom, cheeks sliding together. Love that feeling!! You feel so ladyboy like, girly like, sexy like, you have pleased another man and you feel sexy and wonderfuy because of it!
Old 10-30-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

FatCock is on a distinguished road

Had a shemale fuck my ass one night, well built girl, took me bareback, boy did she pound my ass that night, sore for days, but the felling when she cum in me was one never to forget, she emptied her balls deep in me.
Old 10-30-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

bigforarse is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to bigforarse

I would so love a beautiful BIG tgirl fuck my ass hard bareback (of corse) and shoot her beautiful spunk deep into my tight ass. The feel of her cum deep in my ass would be amazing and the feel of it dripping out all day would be amazing! Of corse even better would be to be gangbanged by a load of well hung beautiful tgirls so that my little ass will be overflowing with loads of diffrent girls' cum
Old 05-16-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

michneo is on a distinguished road

yea that would be hot
Old 05-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

bettina is on a distinguished road

he's such a cutie! Perfect butt and nice arms :-)
Old 05-16-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

twistseeker is on a distinguished road

I would take it anywhere too. In fact, I would like to think anything goes and if I could do ATM, I think I would try to pull it off. Of course, there is always round two for seconds...etc.

Kind regards,

twistseeker
Old 05-22-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Candyboy222 will become famous soon enough
Smile Wow Ila

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I think about having a shecock in me just as often as I think about sucking cock. I want to feel hard shecock sliding in and out of me. My ladyboy would start by bending me over and then stimulating me with her finger touching and pushing against my anus. She would then lube me up and gradually work one then two fingers into me. When she could feel me loosen up a little she would start to tease me by rubbing the head of her cock against my anus. This would get me quite aroused and excited and I would start pushing back against her cock. She would then push her hard cock a little ways into me and withdraw. She would do this a few times until she got the head of her cock all the way into me. As she got the head of her cock into me I would clamp my sphincter muscles tight, but she would stay still and wait for me to relax the pressure. As soon as she felt me relax she would slide her cock in a little more and slightly withdraw. I would again tighten up my muscles and she would wait for me to relax again. We would continue like this until she was all the way in me. She would then start stroking her lovely hard cock in and out me; slowly at first and then building up to more force and speed. I would be loving it and pushing back against her to meet her forward thrusts. After several minutes of this she would completely withdraw from me so that I could turn over onto my back. She would then get in between my legs and again penetrate me with her rock hard cock. I would wrap my legs around behind her to hold her into me. She would continue to stroke in and out of me and in no time I would be spraying a big load of cum onto my belly. She would cum right after that emptying her load deep into me. As her cock softened and slid out I would feel her cum start to dribble out of me. Neither of us would be finished yet so I would turn around and lay on my stomach. She would then spear me for the third time with her love shaft. After a little while she would empty another load of cum into me. By now my asshole would be tender, but her beautiful hot cum dribbling out would soothe the ache away. As I stood up to turn around and kiss her the dribble would turn into a major leak and start to run down my leg, but I wouldn't care because I love the feel of her sperm anywhere on me.
Wow do I ever need a shecock in me now. I'm aching for the taste and feel of cock. I want lots and lots of shecock.
I love your story about us t-girls that have active shecocks, boy is my BF going to get it this weekend after I have read your incredibly horny and sexy post. He lets me fuck him from time to time as he is aware I have not graduated to be a full t-girl. In fact we both suspect I may not. But this weekend I am going to seed him and breed him all I can. Thanks for your post. You made my day.
Old 05-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyboy222 View Post
I love your story about us t-girls that have active shecocks, boy is my BF going to get it this weekend after I have read your incredibly horny and sexy post. He lets me fuck him from time to time as he is aware I have not graduated to be a full t-girl. In fact we both suspect I may not. But this weekend I am going to seed him and breed him all I can. Thanks for your post. You made my day.
That's the spirit! Go do it to him, honey! No matter what ever you have graduated to be. Just enjoy it passionately!
Old 05-23-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tim4lb is on a distinguished road
Default My first creampie

I will never forget the first time I had this happen.

Forgive my digression for some background history. I had only dated girls for the longest time and then finally experimented with a few transvestites and transexuals in Canada while mostly dating girls. After I moved to Asia, this continued as I had a series of monogamous relationships with genetic girls. Despite this, I had always found ladyboys sexy and intriguing. Eventually I started coming to Thailand for holidays and I began to almost exclusively date ladyboys. I had many wonderful relationships and encounters, but I never allowed a ladyboy to top me. I knew though that I really wanted to and eventually would.

I spent a week in Pattaya and met some lovely ladyboys - we had a great time. I needed a break and left for a week of relaxing on Koh Samet - a beautiful island nearby. I was walking down the beach the 2nd day there and saw a beautiful femboy bartender. I stopped for a couple of beers and flirted. Finally she told me she was a ladyman. I replied that I knew and that that was what I was looking for. We had a few drinks together after her shift and then returned to my room.

We kissed and caressed one another for quite some time and then proceeded to exchange oral including 69. We were both very hot by this time and she laid back, opened her legs and beckoned me to her. I entered her ... it was heavenly and tight. But I must have been nervous and more than a little drunk because I soon went soft. We tried a few more times but I couldn't maintain an erection, and she got a little angry and rolled over to sleep. I hugged her tight and instantly became hard.

She quickly surprised me by rolling on top of me, pushing my legs apart, and stroking her very hard cock as she moved to my ass. She lifted my legs onto her shoulders and pushed inside of me. I howled in pain and writhed to get her throbbing cock out of me. She spit into her hand, rubbed it onto her member and roughly pushed back inside my virgin ass. She went slow at first ... it was agonizing and yet I was loving every second of it. She finally got all of her very hard cock inside and then started to fuck me hard and fast. I felt like I was being ripped in two, but as I mentioned, it was so hot. Thankfully she didn't last long - I couldn't take much more - and she moaned as she unleashed a huge, thick load deep inside my ass. It felt really good and a little odd at the same time. Her hot cum leaked out of me for quite some time. The overall experience was probably the best I had ever had to that point.

We repeated the encounter each of the next few nights except she was in complete control. She would lie back and order me to pleasure her orally. Each night I would rim and suck her until she got too horny to take it and would ravish my ass. It still was excruciating, but I also felt magical. The encounter would end will her unloading her sweet cum deep in my ass, wiping off her cock and saying good-night

I went back to Samet looking for her, but she has moved on somewhere. Good luck to her and thanks for initiating me.

I have since been much more careful about using protection except my current long-term girlfriend who regularly creams my ass.
Old 05-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim4lb View Post
I will never forget the first time I had this happen.

Forgive my digression for some background history. I had only dated girls for the longest time and then finally experimented with a few transvestites and transexuals in Canada while mostly dating girls. After I moved to Asia, this continued as I had a series of monogamous relationships with genetic girls. Despite this, I had always found ladyboys sexy and intriguing. Eventually I started coming to Thailand for holidays and I began to almost exclusively date ladyboys. I had many wonderful relationships and encounters, but I never allowed a ladyboy to top me. I knew though that I really wanted to and eventually would.

I spent a week in Pattaya and met some lovely ladyboys - we had a great time. I needed a break and left for a week of relaxing on Koh Samet - a beautiful island nearby. I was walking down the beach the 2nd day there and saw a beautiful femboy bartender. I stopped for a couple of beers and flirted. Finally she told me she was a ladyman. I replied that I knew and that that was what I was looking for. We had a few drinks together after her shift and then returned to my room.

We kissed and caressed one another for quite some time and then proceeded to exchange oral including 69. We were both very hot by this time and she laid back, opened her legs and beckoned me to her. I entered her ... it was heavenly and tight. But I must have been nervous and more than a little drunk because I soon went soft. We tried a few more times but I couldn't maintain an erection, and she got a little angry and rolled over to sleep. I hugged her tight and instantly became hard.

She quickly surprised me by rolling on top of me, pushing my legs apart, and stroking her very hard cock as she moved to my ass. She lifted my legs onto her shoulders and pushed inside of me. I howled in pain and writhed to get her throbbing cock out of me. She spit into her hand, rubbed it onto her member and roughly pushed back inside my virgin ass. She went slow at first ... it was agonizing and yet I was loving every second of it. She finally got all of her very hard cock inside and then started to fuck me hard and fast. I felt like I was being ripped in two, but as I mentioned, it was so hot. Thankfully she didn't last long - I couldn't take much more - and she moaned as she unleashed a huge, thick load deep inside my ass. It felt really good and a little odd at the same time. Her hot cum leaked out of me for quite some time. The overall experience was probably the best I had ever had to that point.

We repeated the encounter each of the next few nights except she was in complete control. She would lie back and order me to pleasure her orally. Each night I would rim and suck her until she got too horny to take it and would ravish my ass. It still was excruciating, but I also felt magical. The encounter would end will her unloading her sweet cum deep in my ass, wiping off her cock and saying good-night

I went back to Samet looking for her, but she has moved on somewhere. Good luck to her and thanks for initiating me.

I have since been much more careful about using protection except my current long-term girlfriend who regularly creams my ass.
Wow! what a hot, hot experience I'm glad to read so many of you guys have found enjoyment in getting fucked by a ladyboy:D.
Old 05-25-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by iscloset@yahoo.com View Post
I never fucked ass bare either but u all make me want to
I just did my bf this weekend and boy did he like it. He fucked me right back sooo good. He was so hot. I am going to keep doing it, as I really enjoy training his ass.
Old 05-26-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tim4lb is on a distinguished road
Default Candyboy222

Thanks for the comments and I'm glad that you enjoyed my recount of the first time I was fucked by a ladyboy - an experience that I'll obviously never forget. It sounds as though you and your boyfriend have a great thing going. Enjoy and good luck to the two of you!
Old 05-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

NCC-1701 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to NCC-1701

To cut a long story short, yes!! I hope i will someday
Old 05-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hugecocklover is on a distinguished road

i have yet to be fucked in the ass but i think about taking a huge cock up my ass and feeling that hott load in me all the time!
Old 07-03-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

allcapsonlock is on a distinguished road

here's a story: had about 5 girls fuck me with a condom each time it was painful and I was tight. I never came and in fact most to
es went soft frm the discomfort.
one night I was with this girl I was seeing at the time and we
were on the bed kissing and sucking each other etc. it was very passionate
I really was mad about her. well I rolled onto my side and she was stroking me over my waist and I could hear her using lube on her cock. she got closer and placed her bare cock at the opening of my ass while kissig me
I realized she had no condom on. I can't explain this well but
I became tingly and my erection swelled up to a painful size.
she slid it in past the head and paused. I think to see of I would protest
as we kissed she slid the rest of her fully as I rolled onto my belly.
she layed flat on my back with her breasts tight breathing in my
ear as she held my hips and methodically pumped until she whimpered
"I'm gonna cum" so I used my legs to wrap around hers and reached with my arm to hold the small of her back. the last long deep pumps as she was
releasing were the best. because I knew exactly what she was feeling
Old 07-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cocks with beauty has a spectacular aura aboutCocks with beauty has a spectacular aura about
Default Open invitations

These descriptions are doing my head in. I can feel my arse pouting and tingling for the contact even as I type this. I can't wait to feel the first brush of a hot velvety helmet against my love-hole, but as I am a virgin I'm scared too. Scary too the thought of barebacking, but exciting too. Sorry, I've got to go and toss myself off - the tension is just too much . . . Aaahhh ! !
Old 07-07-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jb67 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy View Post
just wanted to know what sum of you thought about it. do sum of you like the cum dripping out of your as or just not like it at all.
I Love having a creamy ass
Old 07-07-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb67 View Post
I Love having a creamy ass
Me too, and I guess I've BB'ed more than most. Last I got tested I was still neg but I have since then had numerous escapades even with girls I knew were poz. I actually got a special thrill out of it (google "bugchasing" to learn more).

The fact, however is, that there is a backside to all the fun. And one of the backsides is that I NEVER penetrate a lady without being rubbered up. No matter how crazy I get that is now outta my reach.

The probability of being pozzed by a poz person when you are the receiver is quite slim - maybe as low as 2 % each time you get it (it could be considerably higher depending on your immune system, bleeding and things). But it adds up, guys! Every time you get penetrated by a poz girl it brings you closer to the inevitable. A neg girl topping (penetrating) a poz ass has a considerably smaller risk for her as the penetrator - about ten times smaller. But still a risk.

But the enriched sperm has such an erotic poetry... it makes me go crazy...

And it's a fact of intense sexual fascination... mine it is, for sure.

Peace

H
Old 07-07-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Ramboner is on a distinguished road

It's sexy as a fantasy. In reality, I wouldn't let anybody cum in my ass unless we had an exclusive relationship. AIDS/HIV is real and a threat that should be taken seriously.
Old 07-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

stargazer58 will become famous soon enoughstargazer58 will become famous soon enough

Jut to have a sexy, petite lady boy or hot femboy slowly filling my ass is enough to get me overly excited.. But to have one erupt a hot load up my ass!!!.. That is just mind blowing in itself!!!... It would be a pleasure to just lay back and watch her closely as she slowly stuffed me and then made gentle love at first, then steadily picked up the pace until her face became very animal like.. her eyes would glaze over and to hear her grunt and curse as her sweet cock juice filled me!!!...OH man!!!.. I do wish there were more sexy willing lady boys femboys where I am so I could experience this dream!!!!.
Old 07-10-2009
Panty Bulge Fan

I am totally down with becoming a depraved whore for a ladyboy to abuse. Hell, let her get off and cum deep buckets within me. She can suck and lick out of my creampie.
Old 07-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

9yneGuy can only hope to improve

Now that I've experimented with anal masturbation and love it I can safely say that I'd love for a ladyboy to shove her dick as far as she can into my ass and then cum. Mmmm, the feeling of it shooting into my asshole and then slowly dripping out. It's one of my fantasies.
Old 07-10-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Smiling_Bob will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by allcapsonlock View Post
here's a story: had about 5 girls fuck me with a condom each time it was painful and I was tight. I never came and in fact most to
es went soft frm the discomfort.
one night I was with this girl I was seeing at the time and we
were on the bed kissing and sucking each other etc. it was very passionate
I really was mad about her. well I rolled onto my side and she was stroking me over my waist and I could hear her using lube on her cock. she got closer and placed her bare cock at the opening of my ass while kissig me
I realized she had no condom on. I can't explain this well but
I became tingly and my erection swelled up to a painful size.
she slid it in past the head and paused. I think to see of I would protest
as we kissed she slid the rest of her fully as I rolled onto my belly.
she layed flat on my back with her breasts tight breathing in my
ear as she held my hips and methodically pumped until she whimpered
"I'm gonna cum" so I used my legs to wrap around hers and reached with my arm to hold the small of her back. the last long deep pumps as she was
releasing were the best. because I knew exactly what she was feeling
MMMMmmmmm hot! That gave such a hard on....
Old 07-11-2009
Panty Bulge Fan

I want that shecock white love goo to leak out of my ass.
Old 07-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

fuckstudent can only hope to improve

why not...would love it
Old 07-23-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Location: NY Long Island Married, play alone. Wife hates sex of any kind. Nothing home for 9 years.
Wildcard469 is on a distinguished road

She CUM has to be injected into my Mouth or ass/cunt