Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Cool

Bite your tongue Jen . No it's apples and oranges , LOTR is the best fantasy trilogy and Star Wars is the best sci-fi trilogy. I love both of them ... now i know that there are other fantasy and sci-fi films equally as good , these are just my opinions. Whatever happened to the movie threads? They kinda faded out ... where are those guys?!
Old 07-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

I'll send my little buddy Twiki to find the other threads
Jerseygirl Jen

Last edited by transjen; 12-04-2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old 07-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Smile

I would send K-9 but at the moment he is closing a rip in the fabric of reality around bad wolf bay.
Old 07-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Guess K-9 is easier to find then Twiki, Just checked E-BAY and the only Twiki i found was a little 3 inch action figure, i want the large sized one like the photo i posted
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

They made a new K-9 remote control toy ... not sure of the size but it looks pretty big , almost to scale.
Old 07-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yeah i saw him they have a hugh line of new DR WHO figures and a whole line of classic DR WHO figures i ordered a PETER DAVIDSON DR WHO figure I'm even making a custom 5TH DR doll but i'm still working on him
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talking

You gotta post pics are you sculpting a head or using a pre-made head? Gather 11 heads and outfits and you could do regeneration pics Bye time for work.
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well here's DR number 4 TOM BAKER
Jerseygirl Jen

Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thats awesome Jen! You have many talents , I've always wanted a TARDIS cabinet myself. But theres never enough time.
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Why all you had to do was ask and behold the DR and his TARDIS
Jerseygirl Jen

Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well that's just "wizard" copyright Donna Noble.
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Next up will be the 5th DR Peter Davidson and NYSSA, Nyssa is just about finished i made the BLUE mini skirt from her last apperance on the show but i need to do her hair
Jerseygirl Jen

Last edited by transjen; 07-31-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Keep me up to speed on your progress.
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I'll try to finish up Nyssa tonight or tommorow
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

And then what project are you doing next? Converting the vette into the Batmobile?
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Why would i do that? They've made tons of differnt Batmobiles over the years, Just go to TOYS R US or WAL-MART and you'll see em all ready made, But i'm still looking for a Batcycle for BATGIRL
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I meant your CAR , convert it into a Burton era Batmobile lol.
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

NO,NADA, NEVER NO WAY the Vette is my baby
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LOL ok , ok relax Jen.
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ok i'll relax but leave my Vette alone. Just got an E-MAIL from my friend in England and she found me a DALEK and the 5TH DR action figures and will be mailing them to me, They're from the DR WHO classics line collection with i've never seen here in the USA
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool find , how about the Tenth Doctors fob watch? Someone made replicas ... not the toy models but real watches , very nice.
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Never heard about that one, But they do make a sonic screwdriver, Calm down it's just a toy but it's still pretty cool agian i never saw these here in the US and them bummer is a lot of the net stores are not sending them to you if you have a US address they are saying only aviable in the UK and EURO
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I've seen the screwdrivers ... both sonic and laser and Sarah Janes sonic lipstick. And Dalek voice changing helmet / masks.
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

HMMNN i wonder what shade Sarah-Janes sonic lipstick is?
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Red or dark pink ... i've only seen a few episodes of her show , a little to kiddy for my taste.
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jeez i can imagine my dad's reaction if he caught me with Sarah-Janes sonic lipstick, Needs to say he would not have been a happy camper, Heck he freaked out when i was young and wanted a She-ra action figure
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Let me guess he got He-Man instead. I still have my figures in a box. I had alot of toys as a kid.
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

How did you guess, Yeah i got HE-MAN instead which wasn't a bad thing because i loved the show back when i was a kid but i really wanted SHE-RA and you're darn right i would have pretended i was SHE-RA, But the funny thing is i did get Scarlett from GI-JOE never understood that one
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Well Scarlett was fully clothed lol , if i remenber right She-Ra wore a mini-skirt and revealing top. Did you collect Thundercats too?
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yeah i had THUNDERCATS, in fact i still have LION-O from when i was a kid, Still never understood why my dad freaked out about SHE-RA so she wore a mini skirt and so do i oopps looks like i now know why
:D Jerseygirl Jen

Last edited by transjen; 07-31-2009 at 11:50 PM.
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

What color was your Lion-o's hair? Mine was red but they did have some w/ orange. I also have a Michael Jackson Doll w/ Blue Jacket and Gold pants not in box though. Maybe i should sell it. Later Jen
Old 07-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Actually i can see him now as he's on a shelf near my computer and he has orange hair a red claw that goes over his hand and he has a sword of omens but i'm missing the battery thingie that makes his eyes light up, Was never a Micheal Jackson fan i didn't hate him but i never freaked out over him either at the time i was more into def leapard
Jerseygirl Jen

Last edited by transjen; 08-01-2009 at 12:08 AM.
Old 08-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I have Lion-O , Panthro, Grun , and Mum-Ra . What was Mum-Ra's beef w/ the Cats anyway? He was a d-bag and then they had those robo ewok things lol.
Old 08-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

You have Grun cool he's the goat guy right, Anywho Mun-Ra was pissed at the Thundercats because they landed on his planet and disturbed his slumber, I had Lion-o Tag-ra and Panthro and Mum-ra the every living, I still have em but LION-O is my fav with Panthro a close second would love to get the two female Thundercats
Thundercat Jen
Old 08-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Question

Grun is the evil Thundercat. The sabretooth w/ one tooth ... the Vader to Jaga's Obi-Wan. I think thats his name?
Old 08-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ok now i rember, Hey it's been a long time since i watched Thundercats lol
:D Thundercat Jen
Old 08-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Grune the Destroyer was his name.
Old 08-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Just got off E-BAY and i was checking out unopened HE-MAN and THUNDERCATS figures and damn they are high priced, SHE-RA goes for over $150
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Wow , I wish now i left my toys in their original boxes. :o
Old 08-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Yeah silly me i was 6 yrs old and for christmas i got a HE-MAN and BATTLECAT and i opened it DOH Had i kept my toys MIB i could have had the funds to go to DR MARCI BOWERS instead of going to Thailand
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Wink

Oh i had Battlecat and Skeletors Purple Panther (that sounded dirty) and ... Castle Grayskull! and Voltron Castle of lions. I had alot of toys as a kid.

This thread should be called Jens Toy Box ... bet it would get more hits people would expect ... ya know.
Old 08-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Never had Skeletor's panther but i had castle greyskull Never had Voltron
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

And Powermaster Optimus Prime! and lots of transformers ... even an Armored Cyclone from Robotech sadly it doesn't transform.
Old 08-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
And Powermaster Optimus Prime! and lots of transformers ... even an Armored Cyclone from Robotech sadly it doesn't transform.
OOHH i love ROBOTECH but never got in to TRANSFORMERS

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I also have a Rick Hunter and Zor Prime action figures , and an invid scout trooper but it was from when they repackaged them w/ the Exo-Squad toy line.
Old 08-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

My boyfriend has a lot of the ROBOTECH figures and ships he has Rick Hunter and his Veratech Fighter not sure if it transforms still but it looks cool in jet fighter mode
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tobey Maguire is gonna produce a Robotech movie ... i guess he's gonna play Rick Hunter.
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Now that's a movie i'd love to see, I just hope they don't screw it up as the track record for making a cartoon in to a live action movie has been pretty bad SCOOBY DOO was ok but the cartoons are way better
Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

But who should be Minmei and Lisa Hayes ? Casting is crucial Edward James Olmos as Admiral Glover... maybe. James Marsters (Spike) as Roy Fokker ... could work. Of course this is just my opinion. Leonardo DiCaprios production company snagged the rights to AKIRA.
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

There is only one person who can play Lisa Hayes and that's me
Jerseygirl Jen