Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-11-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

real-X is on a distinguished road
Question Few questions?

My first post so first I wish to say Hi to everyone.
It's possible something I write/ask might seem inappropriate, and if anything does it will be because I know almost nothing about TS women, thus if anything in my post comes off as derogatory I apologize up front, as I have no intention to upset or insult anyone but to get answers (if possible) to some very personal questions of mine. But before getting to the point I'll try to narrow things down by giving you a better idea on a few things:
I prefer and enjoy long-term over less serious relationships. All of my long-term and less serious relationships so far were heterosexual. I'm not at all into homosexual relationships. I have no experience with TS women, but I would like to know more (see below). Sex-wise, I'm not into the more extreme sorts of sex (bondage, torture, domination etc.) Finally, I don't have any sort of prejudice nor any barriers toward people no matter what their preference is.
To get to the point, TS women that I wish to know more about are women that are in fact born as trans-gender and have all other natural female features (ie. natural breasts, female body/face/voice etc.)

What is their relationship/sexual preference? Ie. TS <-> Men, TS <-> TS, TS <-> Women?

Since sex can only be anal, do TS women prefer only to receive anal from their partner and can reach a climax that way?

Do TS women need to perform anal on the partner in order to have a 'full experience'?

As I really couldn't receive anal for various reasons, is there another way to equally satisfy her? I could perform oral and hand, and I would be open to other compromises as well, but I wish to know more about those.

For a TS woman with whom a romantic long-term relationship is possible everything above would be a subject of change, specially if she happens to be intelligent and interesting, and also a 'looks and feels like a female', that I can become close with if mutual commitment is possible and perhaps find a soul mate in her after some time. Is all this what normally interests TS women?

Thanks in advance for any replies, feel free to correct me if needed and/or to add anything.
Old 05-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by real-X View Post
My first post so first I wish to say Hi to everyone.
It's possible something I write/ask might seem inappropriate, and if anything does it will be because I know almost nothing about TS women, thus if anything in my post comes off as derogatory I apologize up front, as I have no intention to upset or insult anyone but to get answers (if possible) to some very personal questions of mine. But before getting to the point I'll try to narrow things down by giving you a better idea on a few things:
I prefer and enjoy long-term over less serious relationships. All of my long-term and less serious relationships so far were heterosexual. I'm not at all into homosexual relationships. I have no experience with TS women, but I would like to know more (see below). Sex-wise, I'm not into the more extreme sorts of sex (bondage, torture, domination etc.) Finally, I don't have any sort of prejudice nor any barriers toward people no matter what their preference is.
To get to the point, TS women that I wish to know more about are women that are in fact born as trans-gender and have all other natural female features (ie. natural breasts, female body/face/voice etc.)

What is their relationship/sexual preference? Ie. TS <-> Men, TS <-> TS, TS <-> Women?

Since sex can only be anal, do TS women prefer only to receive anal from their partner and can reach a climax that way?

Do TS women need to perform anal on the partner in order to have a 'full experience'?

As I really couldn't receive anal for various reasons, is there another way to equally satisfy her? I could perform oral and hand, and I would be open to other compromises as well, but I wish to know more about those.

For a TS woman with whom a romantic long-term relationship is possible everything above would be a subject of change, specially if she happens to be intelligent and interesting, and also a 'looks and feels like a female', that I can become close with if mutual commitment is possible and perhaps find a soul mate in her after some time. Is all this what normally interests TS women?

Thanks in advance for any replies, feel free to correct me if needed and/or to add anything.
I would suggest you go back and rethink your questions in the context of the following:

Transwomen are as different from each other in what they desire as any other segment of the population. There is no universal answer to your questions for all transwomen. To think that there is is to denigrate transpeople in a way that I hope you do not intend.

I also suggest you think about ungendering language and read here:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=7311

You write "looks and feels like a female". That statement to me suggests that you are unsure (at best) or do not consider a transwoman to BE a female. That would be a problem here.

I hope some of our transwomen will answer your other questions. I have no doubt that each of them has her own perspective, because transpeople are not some monolithic group that all think the same, like the same things, have the exact same desires, etc. ... as your questions -- at least they way they are posed -- implies.
Old 05-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
TS women that I wish to know more about are women that are in fact born as trans-gender and have all other natural female features (ie. natural breasts, female body/face/voice etc.)
I lost you right here.
Old 05-12-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

@smc
If anything I asked or stated has holes in it or creates even the slightest form of controversy, it's only because of my poor knowledge probably about anything/everything regarding TS women. Yet, I can't stress enough that I feel it's quite natural being either homosexual, straight, TS, lesbian or whichever, furthermore I find statements like "TS women aren't women" to be absurd at the very least. I'm sorry I came off like that.
As for the "looks and feels like a woman", I'll try to clarify. Ie. you're TS and I'm straight, in my mind one is normal just as much as the other but you'll agree there's a difference between the two, which means that our different experiences also created different points of view that you and I have about various things in relationships. So when I said that I might fall for a TS woman that "looks and feels like a woman", it's because I only had hetero relationships while I never even met a TS woman, thus from my point of view it's not wrong to feel a relationship with a TS woman would be different for me. To imply TS women are not women never crossed my mind, and I didn't hold back when I asked if TS women can be similarly tender/romantic in relationships as I thought that whoever might reply will take into account that my only experience are hetero relationships. Anyways I'm sorry for contributing to any misunderstanding, hopefully this clears the air a bit
Old 05-12-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1000 View Post
I lost you right here.
Coupled with being interested in TS women, I've watched Shemale videos here and there, and in many of them Shemales have fake breast implants, distinct male voice, their shoulders/back/hands etc. are male size. Hope that gives you a better idea as to why I asked about this.
Old 05-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
@smc
If anything I asked or stated has holes in it or creates even the slightest form of controversy, it's only because of my poor knowledge probably about anything/everything regarding TS women. Yet, I can't stress enough that I feel it's quite natural being either homosexual, straight, TS, lesbian or whichever, furthermore I find statements like "TS women aren't women" to be absurd at the very least. I'm sorry I came off like that.
As for the "looks and feels like a woman", I'll try to clarify. Ie. you're TS and I'm straight, in my mind one is normal just as much as the other but you'll agree there's a difference between the two, which means that our different experiences also created different points of view that you and I have about various things in relationships. So when I said that I might fall for a TS woman that "looks and feels like a woman", it's because I only had hetero relationships while I never even met a TS woman, thus from my point of view it's not wrong to feel a relationship with a TS woman would be different for me. To imply TS women are not women never crossed my mind, and I didn't hold back when I asked if TS women can be similarly tender/romantic in relationships as I thought that whoever might reply will take into account that my only experience are hetero relationships. Anyways I'm sorry for contributing to any misunderstanding, hopefully this clears the air a bit
I appreciate your clarification. I continue to stress, though, the importance of language. Your statement that I've bolded above will never be taken by anyone as being about differences IN YOU, as you imply, but about how you see differences between transwomen and genetic women or cis-women. So, I would stress again the importance of rethinking your vocabulary.
Old 05-12-2011
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...Thanks in advance for any replies, feel free to correct me if needed and/or to add anything.
A lot of the questions that you asked have been addressed in various forms and threads throughout this forum in particular and the site in general. I would urge to take a look through the site and read all the threads that you may think are applicable. You just may find that some of your questions have been answered. Plus you may find some answers for questions you hadn't yet thought about.

The site has a search function that you can use to help find your answers.