Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 11-15-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default I Don't Think I even Introduced Myself Yet.

Sorry. My name is Jamie. I am a trans woman. I have a bob with shorter bangs and live more or less fulltime.

I am 48 and have been a sissy all of my life. Most people where I grew up thought I was gay but no. I was trans. I had to learn all this on my own. I visited so many libraries that my parents were sure that I would get straight A's. I started wearing panties as soon as I hit puberty and had to actually shoplift them. Not a good thing but a survival instinct. I washed them privately and always put clean underwear in with the wash my mom did.

When I was really young, I had to get a boy haircut and I cried and cursed and mouthed to my mom that I hated her. Those haircuts hurt worst than physical violence would have. I wanted the barrettes the ribbons, the pigtails and so on. When I started growing hair on my legs and underarms I secretly shaved it off. I hated the pubes too so got rid of that. I let them grow for a while but OMFG the sweat and stink after the day was too unbearable.

I used to run away during "haircut time" and my parents got so tired of trying to find me in the woods. Fuck it. I wanted long hair. It just felt right.

I actually had a stash of clothes and makeup that I buried and kept hidden when I hit puberty. When I was alone then I would dress up. Then when I learned guitar in the eighties to wear the nail polish, makeup and have the big girly hair.

No I am not gay. I am a bisexual trans woman. Most people confused me as being gay. Yeah right because one of the girls that confused me for being gay was more masculine than me. How's that for Irony? Most girls that I tried to hide it from laughed at me because of my size and not being able to keep it up. Guys seemed to like it more and not make so much fun but they would love me in private and deny me in public. Society sucked back then and still does.

I finally got to a point that I said "fuck it" and just started being me. I went to Korea for two years and Mama San saw the potential. She bought me clothing and paid for an apartment 200 miles from my station of duty. She put me in an exclusive Korean only Club so I did work as a blonde prostitute. Thank god that I was assigned to a place we didn't have to go to the field and shower together. Hairless legs and underarms. Boobs I could get away with for gynecomastia. Wigs suck but it helped a lot and most Koreans could care less. I made more money with Mama San than I did the Military over there. OMG lighter hair and green eyes drove the Koreans men nuts. Especially when I would sit on their laps and flirt. BTW it was a trans club so no surprises. American Military could not visit the club. It was off limits to them but not me.

When I came back home and got stationed at a US instillation then I had to explain about the blond wig, makeup and so on. I actually played in a tribute band outside the gate so... I needed them. Even though so many guys took me home because back then I wasn't old but cute. It seemed they could look over the little penis with the wig and makeup. the shaved legs and underarms were a medical condition due to hyperhidrosis.

Then I married a woman that lasted about 5 years until I couldn't take it anymore and told her that she actually married a woman. OMG shit hit the fan. Everything she fell in love with me was because I wasn't a normal guy and had way more femininity. I loved shopping with her and actually loved her but she couldn't handle being a lesbian even though I had a penis. Plus the sex was more oral than copulation because my junk don't work. She didn't mind but when I confessed she turned on me and I heard all the names.

So fuck it. I decided to be me. After the divorce then I could go back to guys instead or longing for penetration. I could go back to plucking my brows and start supplying my closet again with femme clothes and shoes.

Anyway. That is my story. It has been a long hard road but one well traveled by me at least.

I am Jamie and I am totally a transsexual.
Old 11-15-2016
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

lordscott has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Smile I'm sorry you went through hell and thanks for sharing your story and your experiences

I'm sorry you went through hell and if i may say that's some story & that's some experience you have there sorry if i sound harsh but that bitch don't deserve someone like you and some people need to do more research on transgender women,transexual women,transgender girls & ladyboys and get to know her for who she is and decide to either stay with her or leave and if they choose to stay.

They needed to be proud of being with a beautiful woman like her both in public & in private they also need to be brave of dating her and fuck what others think of them and family & friends needs to do their research on transgender women,transexual women,transgender girls & ladyboys and get to know her for who she is and if you want i don't mind and say same concept as trans men too as well even though I'm a straight guy myself.

Anyway thanks for sharing your story and your experiences and i hope you have fun & enjoyable time being on here welcome aboard
Old 11-15-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, Jamie. That is quite an amazing life that you have had so far. I wish you all the best. I hope that you enjoy your time here.
Old 11-17-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts
Default Thank You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscott View Post
I'm sorry you went through hell and if i may say that's some story & that's some experience you have there sorry if i sound harsh but that bitch don't deserve someone like you and some people need to do more research on transgender women,transexual women,transgender girls & ladyboys and get to know her for who she is and decide to either stay with her or leave and if they choose to stay.

They needed to be proud of being with a beautiful woman like her both in public & in private they also need to be brave of dating her and fuck what others think of them and family & friends needs to do their research on transgender women,transexual women,transgender girls & ladyboys and get to know her for who she is and if you want i don't mind and say same concept as trans men too as well even though I'm a straight guy myself.

Anyway thanks for sharing your story and your experiences and i hope you have fun & enjoyable time being on here welcome aboard
Yeah she was quite a bitch. The bad thing is she was more of a man then me. But who she fell in love with was the woman. The "guy" that would shop with her and give input. The 'guy" that would suggest makeup and clothing and other stylish shit. The "guy" that had the long hair and hairless body. Fuck. She even told me once that I should have been born a girl. Hell she liked watching "chick flicks" with me. OMFG she was so controlling even. we had to eat what she wanted, we had to live where she wanted. We had to do what she wanted to do.

LOL, yeah I do enjoy it here because I am so open, not ashamed and have no problems with GID. I have a penis no matter how small and I have boobs. I like sex with guys and this sight is so refreshing from all the crying and "poor me because I am trans" sights. I had to learn the shit on my own or die by my own hand. I want to live and live my life to the fullest and be happy. I love sex and not ashamed of being somewhat of a "freak" when it comes to fetishes. But that is just me though.
Old 11-17-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Welcome, Jamie. That is quite an amazing life that you have had so far. I wish you all the best. I hope that you enjoy your time here.
Thanx ila. Yes I do enjoy this place. It is totally different than a lot of Trans oriented sights. It is refreshing. OMG shemale and tranny are such taboo descriptions on other sights. Well I am a shemale so big deal. It doesn't bother me.

PS I feel like I can actually let my hair down here and be totally open and proud about who I am here without feeling guilty of possibly making someone else feel triggered about who they are.
Old 11-20-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Shemale or tranny; doesn't bother me either. This is a calm place to be. Keep your clothes on or take them off. makes little difference.
The respect you receive is up to you.

Welcome to this forum.
Old 11-21-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Shemale or tranny; doesn't bother me either. This is a calm place to be. Keep your clothes on or take them off. makes little difference.
The respect you receive is up to you.

Welcome to this forum.
Thank you Fran.