Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-31-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

CorrieCubed is on a distinguished road
Default Help finding...Me!

I need someone who is exceptionally good at the internet to help me out with something. It does involve sifting through several adult sites looking for some photos of me. I’ve been desperate for going back to school and surgery funds. Your more than welcome to visit my blog and read about me.

A brief history. Early in April I met someone. We got serious and it turns out she did some work of her own. Well she set me up, had me send her some pics and got it going. I never saw a thing but she kept giving me totals, by mid may it was upwards of $5000 allegedly. She was always very rude about it when I asked her, and would never update or let me see the site. She says it is blocked in Oklahoma/Texas.

If it sounds too good to be true it probably is right?
I won’t get into much more about that it is a mess and a huge error on my part. I let my guard down for one time and was taken advantage of just like that.

Well here is a sample pic. They could be under Corrie Castille, Corrie Castle, Corinne Castille, Corinne Castle or any other variation. I'm assuming it's some amateur site that has all the various types of adult, plus webcams, galleries, videos. It's been over a month I have yet to see a dime. I realize what has happened is on me, but hopefully I can find the site and ask them to stop while I set it up on my own login etc.

Basically what I want to do is set this up on my own under my control. I have a ton more pictures to upload, fresh, new outfits, that kind of thing but I got burned. Bad. If you find the site and can help me out I will at least try to get you some pics (PM Me) and go from there.

Thank you,
Corrie

Last edited by CorrieCubed; 05-31-2013 at 01:46 AM.
Old 05-31-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

CorrieCubed is on a distinguished road

Got it. Enjoy. Good luck.
Attached Thumbnails
Corrie2.jpg   Corrie 1.jpg   Corrie3.jpg  

Old 05-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Sorry to say it, but I think it needs to be said. This sounds like the opening salvo of an epic scam.

I'd like to be wrong.
Old 05-31-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Yup, smc; probably right. But is the scam on her,,,,,,or us?

( Sounds like some one made a dum mistake. But I didn't think any TS girl could be that dumb.) Okay, an over generalization on my part but I'm just saying.
Old 06-01-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
Yup, smc; probably right. But is the scam on her,,,,,,or us?

( Sounds like some one made a dum mistake. But I didn't think any TS girl could be that dumb.) Okay, an over generalization on my part but I'm just saying.
Well, I was thinking on us.