Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Stephanie69's is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Stephanie69's
Default What if there was a place

imagine a city built for and by transgender people where we wouldnt have to fight for life to be left alone to do our things as we need to and to no longer be shuned by society would there be enough gentle hearted people that would go or have the guts to build such a place alone we are weak but as one we could be powerful what would you do if given the choice would enough people ban together to build a utopia without prejeduce of the human nature and could it be done me personally its my dream to have people work together towards a common goal human nature really shines when a goal has an interest of many in heart and mind
Old 07-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

actorandsinger is on a distinguished road

human beings should learn to embrace our differences instead of fearing them we are all the same but it is sooo sad cheers
Old 07-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough

Would men who love Tgirls be allowed in this utopia? The island nation of Le` Trans ... beautiful.
Old 07-29-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Stephanie69's is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Stephanie69's
Default of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Would men who love Tgirls be allowed in this utopia? The island nation of Le` Trans ... beautiful.
i think people of like mindedness and acepts us for us would be more than welcome there
Old 07-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie69's View Post
imagine a city built for and by transgender people where we wouldnt have to fight for life to be left alone to do our things as we need to and to no longer be shuned by society would there be enough gentle hearted people that would go or have the guts to build such a place alone we are weak but as one we could be powerful what would you do if given the choice would enough people ban together to build a utopia without prejeduce of the human nature and could it be done me personally its my dream to have people work together towards a common goal human nature really shines when a goal has an interest of many in heart and mind
I do share your dream, and it can start in the small. Here my point is to take over a building (when ever I have the funding for it) to make reasonable accomodation for Jakarta-girls.

But that said, we cannot dream of building a transsexual utopia, we need to be part of and take very active part in societal matters. Like homosexuals have fought for 50 years.

Safe havens are needed, though, because transsexuals are more fragile (and strangely stronger, too) than most ppl - safe havens that can constitute the right basis to work from. But in the end the fight comes from within.

H
Old 07-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Such a city reminds me a bit of slums, or of an intolerand city.

How would be the city behavior? Would they exclude everyone they don't like or who has an other opinion? How to decide who is allowed to live there? Only Trans, non Trans partner, gay, ..., intolerand family members, other?
And assholes are existing everywhere, no matter what gender, race or whatever.

Those who dislike Trans people would love to "lock" them in a city/slum.

For me such a city sounds awful, no variability. I agree more with hank's statement of beeing a part of the society.
Old 07-29-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

debbiemay has a little shameless behaviour in the past

id like to go in as a man and be force femmed into a transsexual.
Old 07-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Naked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the roughNaked Freedom is a jewel in the rough

it would be wonderful to live in such a place where no social bindings are there....
in such a world i can really be what i want without any fear of being ridiculed.
i think thailand wud b such a place... although i ve never been there... but i really wanna settle there.
Old 09-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephanie69's View Post
Yes, that could be a dream shemale realm, indeed! As to my knowledge, there ARE some countries, quite tolerant to TS and alike people, for instance Denmark, Sweden and Netherlands. As far as I'm concerned, it's allowed even to marry TS and gay couples in church in Denmark! Anyway, the so called "Old Europe" (well, at least, part of it) was always much more tolerant to various new "trends", unlike other parts of the world.

And thanks a lot for a really good dream, mate!
Old 09-04-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sarahTS is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by actorandsinger View Post
human beings should learn to embrace our differences instead of fearing them we are all the same but it is sooo sad cheers
I agree with you. We human beings should all embrace our differences. That way there wouldn't be wars and all these conflicts.