Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 10-26-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Panty Stains has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Snoop Dog and Vanity

Thoughts on this photo of Snoop and ts Vanity?

Anyone know the background?
Attached Thumbnails
snooptranny.jpg  
Old 10-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MxKanAmrKan is infamous around these parts

Interesting, I wonder if he knew who he was taking a picture with...like did she introduce herself and they know each other or did she just come up and ask for a picture?
Old 11-05-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lexhyde is on a distinguished road

It's becoming more commonly known that most rappers are either gay, or like dick. Ironic for such a homophobic sector of the entertainment world.
Old 11-05-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexhyde View Post
It's becoming more commonly known that most rappers are either gay, or like dick. Ironic for such a homophobic sector of the entertainment world.
And the generalization in bold above is based on what evidence?

Last edited by smc; 11-05-2011 at 06:31 PM.
Old 11-06-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Acida Acid is on a distinguished road
Wink Vanity and Snoop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panty Stains View Post
Thoughts on this photo of Snoop and ts Vanity?

Anyone know the background?
I think that they went to school together.

This is a picture from mid 2000, Vanity looks amazing.
Old 07-03-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

moonvisage is on a distinguished road

That's a lovely fun friendly picture of them both.I'm sure they knew each other before hand.
Old 07-03-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lsufan64 is on a distinguished road

I would not mind being him, Vanity is a all time favorite, at 39 she still looks great
Old 07-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EdwardSinclair will become famous soon enough

I don't think it's proper to label anyone on that picture, as it doesn't seem to show anything else beyond two beautiful people holding each other! Unless you know them personally or their backgrounds, to jump to conclusions and generalise a group of people based on this picture, seems highly illogical.
Old 07-04-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

whale is on a distinguished road

Snoop knows what's up thats for sure
Old 07-04-2012
dan

Default Hmmmm ?

The tittle seems so promissing, from some kind of existential perspective: snooping like a frenzied dog on this site for some beautifull asses and leggy beings, but consequently feeling the inexpressible vanity of it all with the ever disapointing effect of such momentary satisfaction, cock in hand and stuck in your own cum... Ho ! life ! Ho ! misery !
Guess it has nothing to do with that, hmmm ? But with all due respect to everyone, what is the subject of this thread ?

Last edited by dan; 07-04-2012 at 10:11 PM. Reason: what ? what ? what ?
Old 07-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

I wouldnt read into the photo to much..
Old 07-05-2012
dan

Not saying anything much, indeed, merelypink.
Old 07-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
... But with all due respect to everyone, what is the subject of this thread ?

There is no point. That should be obvious. The OP was last on this site 8 months ago, and never came back to comment on anything others posted in the thread.
Old 07-05-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

One might also note that Vaniity's name has been spelled wrong in the thread title as well as some other posts.
Old 07-05-2012
dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
There is no point. That should be obvious. The OP was last on this site 8 months ago, and never came back to comment on anything others posted in the thread.
And therefore the point of your intervention is ? I mean, if there is indeed no point, if there is indeed no subject ? Leave nothingness to itself ? Don't blow too hard in the great void for it can swallow you ?
Or don't touch the furniture cause the landlord have been absent for 8 months ?
Strange, but the place still seems inhabited... Isn't it obvious too ? then again, i guess we're all passing through...

Thanks for the correction, ila.

Last edited by dan; 07-05-2012 at 11:23 PM.
Old 07-06-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
And therefore the point of your intervention is ? I mean, if there is indeed no point, if there is indeed no subject ? Leave nothingness to itself ? Don't blow too hard in the great void for it can swallow you ?
Or don't touch the furniture cause the landlord have been absent for 8 months ?
Strange, but the place still seems inhabited... Isn't it obvious too ? then again, i guess we're all passing through...

I'm going to assume that you know exactly what I meant but that you like to see your own "erudition" posts "in print."
Old 07-06-2012
dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
I'm going to assume that you know exactly what I meant but that you like to see your own "erudition" posts "in print."

I can hardly see what my "erudition" would have to do with a few metaphoric sentences, smc, unless you find them as inspiring as to express some hidden talent or education. I feel flatered. Yet i must admit they do have a cetain panache in print. So i guess we have found the point of our post, have we not ? See how we sometimes reveal more of ourselves than what we've anticipated. But hey ! fine. We can only from then on accumulate more layers of futility to a lake of emptyness. Let's stop before falling both endlessly...
Old 07-06-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You're welcome.