Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 09-21-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

getinsideme is on a distinguished road
Default Question for Ladyboys: Sex as ladyboy vs plain vanilla gay sex

I have a question for the ladyboys. I apologize in advance if this offends your sensibilities; I'm really just curious about how sex feels from your perspective.

I would like to know how sex is the same or different as a ladyboy compared to having plain-vanilla gay sex. I know that many of you probably haven't had both, so I'd appreciate some input from those who have had sex with a man as both a woman, AND as a man. (For the sake of simplicity, let's assume that you are the "bottom" in both cases.)

I'm specifically interested in what the interaction is like, how it feels for you, what kinds of things you do differently, how the man is more likely to treat you, and so forth. Any information (or stories, even) would be very helpful.

I'm interested just out of pure curiosity, as I haven't had sex as either.
Old 09-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

valentinetabitha will become famous soon enoughvalentinetabitha will become famous soon enough

I'm guessing I'm not the only one in this situation, but I have no interest "regular gay sex." Take away the feminine aspect and it defeats the purpose for me.
Old 09-22-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Good point.

What if I rephrase the question slightly. If you take away the clothes, makeup, and all the "superficial" things a ladyboy might do to look as much like a GG as possible, then what's the difference between sex as a ladyboy and gay sex as a strict bottom?

Or rather, what makes it different? Behavior, I assume ... but how?

I guess I want to untangle what it means to be "feminine" compared to just being a "femmy gay bottom."
Old 09-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

valentinetabitha will become famous soon enoughvalentinetabitha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by getinsideme View Post
Good point.

What if I rephrase the question slightly. If you take away the clothes, makeup, and all the "superficial" things a ladyboy might do to look as much like a GG as possible, then what's the difference between sex as a ladyboy and gay sex as a strict bottom?

Or rather, what makes it different? Behavior, I assume ... but how?

I guess I want to untangle what it means to be "feminine" compared to just being a "femmy gay bottom."
Well, in your scenario you specifically say that the person in question is a bottom either way. By taking away the superficial things that make that bottom a ladyboy, she becomes just another gay bottom. At the end of the night, a cock is still a cock, no matter how dressed up it is.
Old 09-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Speaking only for me when i was pre-op i considered myself being a woman and being on the bottom as you put it is normal for a woman so i never considered it gay sex so for me it was my mindset which is female hence that's the difference as i believe most gay men considered themselves to be men

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 09-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of
Default it's a mix

My answer would be as complicated as your question. Sexually I'd say I prefer a girl, emotionally I would prefer another TS although we could probably get sexually involved too. I've had some dates with CDs and that was okay. Macho horny guys.,,,,,,,,,,,,,would make a nice speed bump on the road to hell.
Old 09-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentinetabitha View Post
I'm guessing I'm not the only one in this situation, but I have no interest "regular gay sex." Take away the feminine aspect and it defeats the purpose for me.
Femininity has everything to do with it for me as well. Even just a fem gay dude doesn't do it. I still view him as a HE. Femininity has a lot more to do that just looks and actions of the person. It is how that person views the world, themselves and the people around them. I can distinguish between a fem gay dude and a girl who was born male (I hate using the term tgirl/ladyboy/shemale) in the first minute or two of meeting even if they both look identical and everything in between. I think I've had enough encounters/conversations to tell the difference between many categories in this field. I can explain further if you want but since I'm at work I'll have to keep in short for now.

Last edited by no1000; 09-23-2010 at 12:48 PM.
Old 09-28-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1000 View Post
Femininity has everything to do with it for me as well. Even just a fem gay dude doesn't do it. I still view him as a HE. Femininity has a lot more to do that just looks and actions of the person. It is how that person views the world, themselves and the people around them. I can distinguish between a fem gay dude and a girl who was born male (I hate using the term tgirl/ladyboy/shemale) in the first minute or two of meeting even if they both look identical and everything in between. I think I've had enough encounters/conversations to tell the difference between many categories in this field. I can explain further if you want but since I'm at work I'll have to keep in short for now.
Thank you for your reply. And, I apologize for the delay. I would really appreciate it if you explained what you mean.

Here's my situation. I think I'm a girl, but I'm not sure and I might just be a really femmy gay. I want to know what the difference is. And, if your claim is true (and you can tell the difference when you meet one), I want to know how you can tell the difference. What kinds of things should I be looking for in myself, to tell? When you're born *apparently* male and everyone treats you like a guy all the time, and you are "accused" of thinking like a typical guy, it's easy to get confused when you sometimes feel like a girl.

I want to know whether I'm just a bit crazy or whether I'm really a girl trapped in the wrong body (along some relatively good coping skills).

Any input would be appreciated. And, yes, I know how ridiculous this question sounds.
Old 09-29-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

First, I don't think your question is ridiculous and this is something a lot of people go through. I believe that only you know how you feel inside and I cannot say you're either this or that. Just stay true to yourself and it's sometimes better if you weren't so worried about labeling yourself and enjoy whatever is it you like to do.

That aside...well it really comes down to the things a gay dude or a tgirl would say or do. The second tgirl I had a friendship with was 100% a woman trapped in a man's body. Her thoughts were always feminine, her actions were always feminine. We would go out and she always dressed the way she dressed, acted the same in front of everyone. Never did I second guess myself as whether she was faking or just a really fem gay dude.

Now...fast forward 2 years or so and I had the opportunity to meet another lovely 'lady'. 'she' was a lot of fun and we hit it off pretty fast but I soon realized that 'she' was more of a he. Huge . I felt like I was hanging out with one of my good guy friends rather than a girlfriend like the first girl I was telling you about. The way 'she' would eat, get dressed, walk, talk were all very manly besides the way 'she' looked. It's funny because the first time I met 'her', 'she' was talking non stop about how 'she' always felt like a women and would love to get some surgery someday. The more we talked about conversations like these it turned out, 'she' was happy the way 'she' was with male genitalia and no boobies. I realized that the only feminine thing that was making go back was 'her' looks.

Sometimes it was more of a feeling rather than just a observed type of thing. It's like the feeling of when you're talking to someone you like, a sibling, or a friend. The tone of voice, the things said, body expressions and actions will be different for different individuals.

Anytime you need to talk, don't hesitate to send a message.
This is a very interesting topic. Rep points handed to the OP.

Last edited by no1000; 09-29-2010 at 12:48 AM.
Old 09-29-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1000 View Post
Sometimes it was more of a feeling rather than just a observed type of thing. It's like the feeling of when you're talking to someone you like, a sibling, or a friend. The tone of voice, the things said, body expressions and actions will be different for different individuals.
This was very helpful; thank you for your insight. I'm going to have to pay more acute attention to these things.
Old 09-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

[QUOTE=no1000;159725]Sometimes it was more of a feeling rather than just a observed type of thing. It's like the feeling of when you're talking to someone you like, a sibling, or a friend. The tone of voice, the things said, body expressions and actions will be different for different individuals.QUOTE]

This is exactly what I deal with. So much of my femininity comes from a mental attitude, almost 100% connected with a sexual experience. Otherwise, I'm very much male.
Old 10-01-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Now that I read my original post I really want to edit it and I most likely will but I'd like to edit this first and make it say "MOST OF THE TIME it was more of a feeling rather than just a observed type of thing. It's like the feeling of when you're talking to someone you like, a sibling, or a friend. The tone of voice, the things said, body expressions and actions will be different for different individuals."

You're welcome.

Last edited by no1000; 10-01-2010 at 03:32 PM.