Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-11-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

TitsandCock can only hope to improve
Default Drrooollll Factor of 10

Please share your fave ladies...
Attached Thumbnails
148338498.jpg   Cherry.jpg   579500448.jpg  

14709072.jpg   206040578.jpg   550826751.jpg  

Old 08-11-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default More

More for ya
Attached Thumbnails
Yummy2.jpg   SpyonU14.jpg   717521965.jpg  

goldcock6.jpg   1808919760.jpg   174596646.jpg  

Old 08-11-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default And More Again :-)

More For your enjoyment...want more? Got plenty, open board pls
Attached Thumbnails
YUMMYANAASS.jpg   LohannaFinanthelly083.jpg   1069526256.jpg  

2071555823.jpg   676513459.jpg   293528435.jpg  

Old 08-11-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default For Those That Love Amy

In love and lust with this girl, enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
241_11big.jpg   647068830.jpg   1178890366.jpg  

Last edited by ila; 08-11-2013 at 02:46 PM.
Old 08-11-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

You should provide names of the models you post before SMC starts correcting you. Here's an example:

Doll- Looking oh so sexy in the shower.
Foxxy- Who doesn't drool over her?
Pamela Fontini- Simply amazing
Attached Thumbnails
doll433.jpg   DSC_2968.jpg   Pamela_Fontini-sf049.jpg  

Old 08-11-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
You should provide names of the models you post before SMC starts correcting you. ...

If you think it?s important (besides being a rule) to give credit to the models who provide us pleasure, then why not simply point out when it?s not done and encourage other members to do so and help provide the names that are missing when you are able?

Otherwise, with a post like that above (mentioning me specifically as someone who does what I just suggested, but in a way that could be taken as denigrating), one might assume that you actually don?t respect the rule and its purpose.

Where do you stand?
Old 08-11-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post

If you think it?s important (besides being a rule) to give credit to the models who provide us pleasure, then why not simply point out when it?s not done and encourage other members to do so and help provide the names that are missing when you are able?

Otherwise, with a post like that above (mentioning me specifically as someone who does what I just suggested, but in a way that could be taken as denigrating), one might assume that you actually don?t respect the rule and its purpose.

Where do you stand?
I respect the rule and I also think you take great joy in correcting people.
Old 08-11-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

zoomrolf is infamous around these parts
Default Ladyboy Tao

Talk about girl friend material !
Attached Thumbnails
12.jpg   12rt.jpg   16.jpg  

Old 08-12-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

I think perhaps you are looking for something to bitch about, if you are a fan of the models, you will know their names...personally I am not looking at their names...lol...take care
Old 08-12-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

KG_trannylover is on a distinguished road
Default What's her name?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitsandCock View Post
More For your enjoyment...want more? Got plenty, open board pls
What is the name of the girl top right, I think I'm in love
Old 08-12-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think perhaps you are looking for something to bitch about, if you are a fan of the models, you will know their names...personally I am not looking at their names...lol...take care
Ah, so the fact that it's a rule of the forum is of no consequence to you? It's one thing not to post the names. It's another altogether to openly state -- even if by inference -- that you don't care about the rule and have no intention of following it.

Perhaps you are just looking for a place to have your own personal picture-posting thread ...
Old 08-12-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
I respect the rule and I also think you take great joy in correcting people.
If you have an issue with me, take it up with the moderators instead of hiding it inside a post about something else completely.
Old 08-12-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you have an issue with me, take it up with the moderators instead of hiding it inside a post about something else completely.
LMAO and I peed my pants !
Boner pushed a wrong button ?.
Old 08-12-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Ah, so the fact that it's a rule of the forum is of no consequence to you? It's one thing not to post the names. It's another altogether to openly state -- even if by inference -- that you don't care about the rule and have no intention of following it.

Perhaps you are just looking for a place to have your own personal picture-posting thread ...
My point is it's a pointless rule (perhaps the name isn't known), like so many other rules in this world, they are made to give those with a bit of power something to control...get over it and enjoy life and what it gives you, stop finding shit to bitch about....If you want to control something, turn to your life not internet.

Last edited by TitsandCock; 08-12-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Old 08-12-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
My point is it's a pointless rule (perhaps the name isn't known), like so many other rules in this world, they are made to give those with a bit of power something to control...get over it and enjoy life and what it gives you, stop finding shit to bitch about....If you want to control something, turn to your life not internet.
1. This is a private site, and everyone's participation is a privilege, not a right. Hence, the private owner has every right to make rules and expect them to be followed.

2. The rule has nothing to do with control, and everything to do with RESPECT for the models who give us pleasure. Pretending it is anything else is a sign of your DISRESPECT for the models.

3. I don't need advice from you, who knows nothing about me or my life and the degree to which I enjoy that life. But nice try at changing the subject to avoid the real point.
Old 08-12-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Whatever...
Old 08-12-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
LMAO and I peed my pants !
Boner pushed a wrong button ?.
Sorry if I pushed the button that made you pee your pants, Fran!
Old 08-13-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
1. This is a private site, and everyone's participation is a privilege, not a right. Hence, the private owner has every right to make rules and expect them to be followed.

2. The rule has nothing to do with control, and everything to do with RESPECT for the models who give us pleasure. Pretending it is anything else is a sign of your DISRESPECT for the models.

3. I don't need advice from you, who knows nothing about me or my life and the degree to which I enjoy that life. But nice try at changing the subject to avoid the real point.
You're a space cadet huh???!!! Get a clue and I wasn't trying to change the point of your little rules...don't make shit harder than it has to be buddy...if I know the names they will be included if not, not much choice now is there? Furthermore if i didn't respect them, they wouldn't be on my Harddrive to begin with much less my sharing with the rest of you....so...again, this rule is a bit mis-worded as some may not know the names, perhpas thats why they are here is to learn the names....Don't look at things from inside your box, try stepping outside of it, more to life than you realize......definitely alot more than a made up name of a model.
Old 08-13-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

zoomrolf is infamous around these parts
Default Lohanna

Sorry to post the same picture as presented later, here, but this girl embodies my whole interest in LBs !
Attached Thumbnails
LohannaFinanthelly083.jpg