Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 03-20-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

stephanie4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default the first time you went out as yourself

Would any ladies like too share their experience at to the first time they came out of the house as the lady they are? My first time was when I was 23. I was so nervus but I decided it was time, so I got all shaved up, I had been wearing make up in secrete since I moved away from my parents and had read a lot of books and mags about it, so I think I did pretty good there. Put on a wig, so hip hugger pants and a top id bought that day. A pair of heel, and got in my car and drove around my city. I felt like I was somebody totally different, but I felt that this was who I was supposed to be. It was around 10 in the evening on a week night, I pulled into a gas station. Payed at the pump cause I was too chicken shit to go in, but there were still other people pumping gas. I felt like they were looking at me. I didn't know if they knew or if they was checking me out. After that I went home, but the next night I got made up again and went grocery shoping. I let my hair grow out and have looked back since.
Old 03-20-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

My first time outside and in public was Halloween and i was 14 at the time and i wore my sisters cheerleading uniform my sister helped me with my hair and makeup so unlike a lot of boys who go out as girls and look like a boy in a dress my sister and i took time so i'd look like an actual girl
I guess many would say that going out during halloween is the safe way and perhaps you are right but for me at the time it was still my first time outside in the real world as Jennifer

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 03-21-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Aww that's awesome. Great for you! Yea a lot of girls first time is on halloween. Its good cover if you decide to not follow through with their desires.
Old 03-21-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for starting this thread. I think that this is a good way for us to share our experiences and let some of our admirers understand that we are people and not just objects of their erotic desires. I'm nearly 53 and have only been in transtion for about four years. I was married for many years and repressed my feminine feelings. Prior to the I only ventured out "en femme' during Halloween or Mardi Gras when I resided in New Orleans. When I found myself 48 and divorced a lot of my feminine feelings emerged. I discovered sites like www.crossdressers.com and www.urnotalone.com and realized I wasn't a freak. One thing led to another and Melissa emerged from the shadows.

I began ordering clothes, lingerie, wigs, shoes, a set of breast forms. I learned to act more feminine, walk in heels, do my make up and eventually began going out. I made friends with other t-girls on line and enjoyed the new friends that I made. I decided that I should begin to venture out and explore the world as my new found self. First I attended house parties with girls I met on line. Eventually they convinced me to go to a T girl friendly club in Nashville. I realized hardly anyone really cares if you are tranny if you are a decent person and don't act like an idiot. Regardless, I am always careful when I go out.

I began meeting a lot of people and liked it when other t girls or men flirted with me. On New Years Eve 2007 I went out clubbing with some t girlfriends. About ten until Midnight I met a nice looking guy at the bar. He introduced himself and said his name was Ryan. He asked me to slow dance. I accepted his offer and he put his hands on my ass and something stirred inside me. We danced to a couple of more songs until Midnight. Everyone of the dance floor was kissing. I looked at him and kissed him passionately, long and slow and worked my tongue into his mouth. He reciprocated. I felt my cock swell and was thankful it was tucked away with a gaff. I could feel his cock through his trousers and the fabric of my dress.

I met my friends at the table and they were all going to Waffle House. I had driven my own car and said I would follow them. He looked around the parking lot outside and evidently his friends had ditched him. He said "I guess I'll take a cab!" I said "Bullshit!" "Jump into my Jeep!" "Come have breakfast with us and I'll take you home!" We had breakfast and I told the girls I was taking Ryan back to his apartment. He shared a little apartment in the near the university. His room mate was away for holiday break. He invited me in and I accepted and sat on his couch whille he got us a glass of wine.

When Ryan sat down next to me my urges took over and I reached over and unzipped his trousers. By now his young cock was rock hard. It felt good in my hands. It was similar to mine but about an inch longer. I told him to take his pants off and I pulled my cocktail dress over my head and put it on a chair. Now I was only clad in my bra, garter belt, a gaff too hide my goods, seamed hose and heels. I sat down next to him and leaned over and took his cock into my mouth. I was sooooooooooooooo fucking excited to be giving my first blow job I was beside myself. I got into a rythym and soon discovered I was about to take most of him in my mouth without gagging. I kissed the tip of his cock and licked the shaft and sucked on his balls. I muttered "When you are ready to cum just blow your load in my mouth!" "No need to pull out or warn me!" I know what a skank! I can't believe I said that! It must have been something I said because he shot a thick wad of semen in my mouth less than a minute later. At first I didn't realize he was cumming. I began to swallowing and didn't waste a drop. The sensation of him ejaculating into my mouth was something I will never forget.

I liked sucking cock from the very first time. My only regret was waiting until I was forty nine but everything happens for a reason. I went out with Ryan a few nights later and decided to let him buttfuck me. I had been diddling my ass with toys and dildoes and knew he would feel good inside me. Before our date I douched and I wore a medium sized butt plug to prepare myself for my first anal experience. I had Ryan lie on the bed and I sucked him off and put a Lifestyles condom on his cock and straddled his narrow waist. I eased down on his cock and he was soon balls deepside me. Ryan came in a few minutes and I continued to ride him until I felt his erection soften. It felt good but I didn't cum. I think I was too nervous. I was so fucking horny. I tugged the condom off his pecker and squirted the contents on his nipples and sucked it from them. A little while later we attempted it again. I was on all fours and Ryan was behind me thrusting his 8" cock deep and long into my ass. Something stirred inside me. My cock grew hard and a stream of cum erupted all over Ryan's bed sheets. I had a total body orgasm and nearly passed out with pleasure. That was over four years ago and my journey continues without regrets! Sex isn't the end all of my femininity. Psychologically, emotional and sexually and I a woman. The physical part is work in progress. Regardless sex is an aspect of my new life that I find exceptionally pleasurable!

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 03-21-2012 at 10:49 AM.
Old 03-22-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Thanx Mel, how have you been doing?
Old 03-27-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie4life View Post
Thanx Mel, how have you been doing?
Hi Stephanie,
Sorry I am only now just responding to your post. I'm doing good and enjoying the warm weather. How have you been doing?

Melissa
Old 03-27-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by transjen View Post
My first time outside and in public was Halloween and i was 14 at the time and i wore my sisters cheerleading uniform my sister helped me with my hair and makeup so unlike a lot of boys who go out as girls and look like a boy in a dress my sister and i took time so i'd look like an actual girl
I guess many would say that going out during halloween is the safe way and perhaps you are right but for me at the time it was still my first time outside in the real world as Jennifer

Jerseygirl Jen
Did your parents find out?
Old 03-27-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Pink View Post
Hi Stephanie,
Sorry I am only now just responding to your post. I'm doing good and enjoying the warm weather. How have you been doing?

Melissa
I'm doing OK. Tracing loving this weather.
Old 04-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Amy has a spectacular aura aboutAmy has a spectacular aura about

Halloween is a great choice for a first. I did so myself.
Old 04-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

missnati is on a distinguished road

I was assigned a project in college for sociology. We had an option. One of which was to go to a halloween party the other was to do a gender bender project. As part of the requirements we were to spend at least 2 hours out. Well I used the gender bender to it's max potential. It was kind of like a fantasy come true in my mind.

I had to gather up a bunch of friends but they were supportive. I shaved my whole body minus my head. Wore my smallest t-shirt, and some cotton cheerleading shorts to the mall. Sure I was laughed at and given weird looks but I loved it and was forever changed.
Old 04-23-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by missnati View Post
I was assigned a project in college for sociology. We had an option. One of which was to go to a halloween party the other was to do a gender bender project. As part of the requirements we were to spend at least 2 hours out. Well I used the gender bender to it's max potential. It was kind of like a fantasy come true in my mind.

I had to gather up a bunch of friends but they were supportive. I shaved my whole body minus my head. Wore my smallest t-shirt, and some cotton cheerleading shorts to the mall. Sure I was laughed at and given weird looks but I loved it and was forever changed.
I can relate to your story. The first time I went somewhere in public besides a GLBT friendly club or the French Quarter in New Orleans I was scared shitess! I went to a large mall in the city that I currently reside in. I went to Dilliards, Macy's and a few other stores. The thoughts I had in my head were similar to a reoccuring dream that I've had my whole life that I was totally nude in a public place! For the first half hour I thought everyone was staring at me! Contrary to my fears, no one said anything derogatory to me and several of the female sales associates were quite helpful! As I gained more confidence those emotions diminished substantially! After four years I never look back and know that I made the right decision!

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 04-23-2012 at 11:28 AM.
Old 04-26-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by missnati View Post

It totally makes you feel under the microscope when you go out, but my female friends say they feel that way too, I just take it as part of being female.