Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 09-28-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

CDJessicaDC is on a distinguished road
Default Amateur CD sex Videos?

How come it's so hard to find amateur videos of guys having sex with CDs? I've been a CD so a long time now but still I've having a difficult time finding good CD sex videos.

If anyone out there can help I'd appreciated!
Old 09-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud ofTgirlReviews has much to be proud of

I would think it is not as popular because most CDs (not all) are not exactly open about crossdressing and dont want the world (Internet) to see their faces etc. Think there is a big difference between a full blown tgirl like BAiley Jay and a crossdresser that is an amateur online. Also from what I understand most crossdresers like to dress and that is there fetish, having sex with men isnt in the cards once again not all act this way... everyone is different.

You can check out my Amateur Shemale Section on my Review site, it has some CD action for sites. I plan to have more, working on a couple this week

Delia TS
Cassard Cassard
The Crossdresser
UK Tgirls
Zoe Fuck Puppet

I would recommened for more of a Transvestite, Crossdressiing flare. But perhaps these girls might be to professional for you, not sure if you are looking for more user submitted stuff.
Old 09-28-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Nutwood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDJessicaDC View Post
How come it's so hard to find amateur videos of guys having sex with CDs? I've been a CD so a long time now but still I've having a difficult time finding good CD sex videos.

If anyone out there can help I'd appreciated!
you can find some online you just have to really search for them and alot are posted as "ts"