Jamie French will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Jamie French
Default Breast Augmentation.

This: http://jamiesfetish.com/breastspublic.html
Old 08-13-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

To my members: To sweeten the offer... the sooner I get my surgery the sooner I will make all pre surgery videos downloadable. Donate Now!
Old 08-27-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Spoke to some folks behind the scenes, some fans, some friends and finally a doctor. Surgery's out. Hormones are in. I'll see ya'll back here in a few months... none of this gradual transition garbage, next time you see me I'll look a little more 'profitable'. Your word for the day is; Sublingual. I'm out.
Attached Thumbnails
meds.jpg  

Last edited by Jamie French; 08-27-2011 at 01:35 AM.
Old 08-29-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Car-crash in slo-motion...
Old 08-30-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

How do ya figure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Car-crash in slo-motion...
Old 09-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
How do ya figure?
Oh you know. The usual indicators like no research followed by an idea: internet promotion to get people to fund your breast augmentation.
Followed by various Ts's explaining that breast aug + no hormones = little skin area to accommodate implants which limits size, placement and eventual result.
Which causes you a rethink:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie French View Post
Spoke to some folks behind the scenes, some fans, some friends and finally a doctor. Surgery's out. Hormones are in. I'll see ya'll back here in a few months... none of this gradual transition garbage, next time you see me I'll look a little more 'profitable'. Your word for the day is; Sublingual. I'm out.
My guess is this will be unscripted meds from say inhouse pharmacy without bloods and general monitoring. Sublingual? Nothing about that in the instructions:
How should I take Premarin?

Take this medication exactly as it was prescribed for you. Do not use the medication in larger amounts, or use it for longer than recommended by your doctor.

Premarin is taken on a daily basis. For certain conditions, Premarin is given in a cycle, such as 25 days on followed by 5 days. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take this medication with a full glass of water.

You may take Premarin with or without food. Try to take the medicine at the same time each day.

Have regular physical exams and self-examine your breasts for lumps on a monthly basis while using Premarin.

To be sure this medication is not causing harmful effects, your blood will need to be tested on a regular basis. Your thyroid function may also need to be tested. Do not miss any scheduled appointments.

If you need to have any type of surgery, tell the surgeon ahead of time that you are taking Premarin. You may need to stop using the medicine for a short time.

Jamie's next update: Blood clots, liver damage, death....
The liver damage happened to someone I know. She lived but can never take HRT again.
Totally fucked up her transition. Her name is Emma in Newcastle, UK.

Transitioning and effects of hormones takes several years, not a few months.
And the effect on your mind is the biggee; think 18 months while everything is thrown up in the air and settles,
you sort out the stuff in your head. You interact with the world in a totally different way; that takes time to handle.

I've seen this stuff before. People running at transition and fucking up their lives including DVT, amputations from clots and deaths.
I could be wrong, in which case iggy my post.

If I'm close though, stop running and plan this shit out. It's too bigger a deal to play caviller.
Though is your life {and death} and I don't really care anyway....
Old 09-17-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

spacecase9128 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default good reality check

Jodie had some wisdom for me, well beyound what is normally covered in here and was very helpful. Now She is speaking in an area She from history of her life and posting in here is most likely even more knowledgeable. Some question her "colourfulness" in her writings, it so far has been "right on". Not sure where her ppl smarts comes from, She has it by the truckload.

What ever U choose be safe. Or ? Of what your future holds.

SC9128
Old 09-18-2011
Natalie_J

Actually, I'm really glad you posted the above, Jodie.

About a year ago, somebody I'd been talking to online (not on here, I'll add) sent me a packet of Premarin 1.25mg. I've no idea where they 'acquired' it from or if they're even genuine or not (the packaging looks real enough) but those pills have sat in the drawer since then and every so often I get them out and think about starting on them...

Having read what you posted, I've finally made my decision and thrown them in the bin.
Old 09-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie_J View Post
Having read what you posted, I've finally made my decision and thrown them in the bin.
Anyone looking at starting HRT, I wrote this. >>>Obtaining Feminising hormones<<<
It's bias to the UK, as that's where I am. But it gives a good all round heads-up to medding routes.
Ideally one would do a lot of their own research too from reading, posting questions and asking friends who are on HRT.

On HRT disposal.
Natalie, could I ask you to fish them out the bin and take them to any chemist for disposal.
All chemists/pharmacy's do this for unused / outdated meds of all types.
It stops them entering the eco system and water supply.
Old 09-18-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ohhhh. You're one of those. Never met me, got me all figured out.

If that's the case, I'll just go ahead see you on the other side of the wreck.

In the meantime here's some shameless self promotion for my latest photo set which can be found over at my website, http://www.jamiesfetish.com (hope you're a fan of MST3K) Thanx!
Attached Thumbnails
teaser.jpg  
Old 08-25-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

jbradhall24 can only hope to improve
Send a message via MSN to jbradhall24

Woah, ya make it sound scary and horrible. I'm 26 and I wanted to start this when I was 21, but was dealing with other medical issues.
After reading your post, transition seems like a hopesless and pointless.
I mean really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Oh you know. The usual indicators like no research followed by an idea: internet promotion to get people to fund your breast augmentation.
Followed by various Ts's explaining that breast aug + no hormones = little skin area to accommodate implants which limits size, placement and eventual result.
Which causes you a rethink:

My guess is this will be unscripted meds from say inhouse pharmacy without bloods and general monitoring. Sublingual? Nothing about that in the instructions:
How should I take Premarin?

Take this medication exactly as it was prescribed for you. Do not use the medication in larger amounts, or use it for longer than recommended by your doctor.

Premarin is taken on a daily basis. For certain conditions, Premarin is given in a cycle, such as 25 days on followed by 5 days. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take this medication with a full glass of water.

You may take Premarin with or without food. Try to take the medicine at the same time each day.

Have regular physical exams and self-examine your breasts for lumps on a monthly basis while using Premarin.

To be sure this medication is not causing harmful effects, your blood will need to be tested on a regular basis. Your thyroid function may also need to be tested. Do not miss any scheduled appointments.

If you need to have any type of surgery, tell the surgeon ahead of time that you are taking Premarin. You may need to stop using the medicine for a short time.

Jamie's next update: Blood clots, liver damage, death....
The liver damage happened to someone I know. She lived but can never take HRT again.
Totally fucked up her transition. Her name is Emma in Newcastle, UK.

Transitioning and effects of hormones takes several years, not a few months.
And the effect on your mind is the biggee; think 18 months while everything is thrown up in the air and settles,
you sort out the stuff in your head. You interact with the world in a totally different way; that takes time to handle.

I've seen this stuff before. People running at transition and fucking up their lives including DVT, amputations from clots and deaths.
I could be wrong, in which case iggy my post.

If I'm close though, stop running and plan this shit out. It's too bigger a deal to play caviller.
Though is your life {and death} and I don't really care anyway....
Old 08-25-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Na!
If transition's right for you, life in some ways gets a lot easier.
There is the shit 18 months of initial transition which is a lot like puberty,
Life generally sorts itself out after that.

Just don't run at it and worse still,
expect the world to fall in line in it's interactions with you
just coz you call yourself Lucy or Anna.
It won't least not till you work your stuff out,
finish transition and adapt.

It's all good, just takes a while to get there.