Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies > ID help needed
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 12-22-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

chester is on a distinguished road
Default Shemale captain america tattoo fore arm

Looking for the name of the blonde in this post http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...6&postcount=41.

I have seen some others of her. Very nice.

TIA

Last edited by dauls; 08-05-2011 at 03:18 PM.
Old 12-22-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

There are three blondes in that post. To which one are you referring?

The blonde in the 1st picture of the 2nd row is Anna Alexander. I have no idea who the other two blondes are.
Old 12-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
There are three blondes in that post. To which one are you referring?
Judging from the title of given to this thread, I would guess the model in question is the one with the Captain America tattoo: top row, middle.

Here's a better way to get to the post in question than the OP's link in the first post of this thread:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...6&postcount=41

It takes you right there instead of having to scroll to post 41.
Old 12-22-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Judging from the title of given to this thread, I would guess the model in question is the one with the Captain America tattoo: top row, middle.

Here's a better way to get to the post in question than the OP's link in the first post of this thread:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...6&postcount=41

It takes you right there instead of having to scroll to post 41.
It was my oversight. I saw the title with Captain America and then I completely forgot about it when I looked at the pictures. My excuse is that Anna's beauty so bedazzled me that I forgot what I was looking for.

To get back to the identification question; it is very hard to tell who she is as her face isn't visible. Still, I have faith that Dauls will recognize her by her tattoo alone.
Old 12-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
It was my oversight. I saw the title with Captain America and then I completely forgot about it when I looked at the pictures. My excuse is that Anna's beauty so bedazzled me that I forgot what I was looking for.

To get back to the identification question; it is very hard to tell who she is as her face isn't visible. Still, I have faith that Dauls will recognize her by her tattoo alone.
Well, ila, I didn't want to be so presumptuous as to post that you had been a victim of some bedazzling, but I certainly suspected as much, since these sorts of things don't typically get by you.
Old 12-22-2010

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Wanessa Waitzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by chester View Post
Looking for the name of the blonde in this post http://forum.transladyboy.com/showpo...6&postcount=41.

I have seen some others of her. Very nice.

TIA
chester, in future please remember to attach a picture of the model you want identified in your 'ID Help Needed' post.

Quote:
Glad to see you have faith in me ila.

To answer chester's question; her name is Wanessa Waitzel.

Last edited by dauls; 08-05-2011 at 03:19 PM.
Old 12-23-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

chester is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
chester, in future please remember to attach a picture of the model you want identified in your 'ID Help Needed' post.
To answer chester's question; her name is Wanessa Waitzel.
I tried doing that. Couldn't figure it out at the time. I think I do now. Thanks for the ID.

Last edited by dauls; 08-05-2011 at 03:21 PM. Reason: fix quote