Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 10-22-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

MrT is on a distinguished road
Question A question for the ladyboys/shemales/tgirls among us...

I'm quite new to the forum and, while writing a few of my posts, I started thinking about something: do you feel offended or uncomfortable by being called a specific name or term? I usually go for "ladyboy", "shemale", "tgirl", etc. but I'm not sure if any of those terms makes you feel uncomfortable and the last thing I would like is to make you sad

Personally, I don't really like the word "tranny"... But that's just me I guess.

Old 10-23-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrT View Post
I'm quite new to the forum and, while writing a few of my posts, I started thinking about something: do you feel offended or uncomfortable by being called a specific name or term? I usually go for "ladyboy", "shemale", "tgirl", etc. but I'm not sure if any of those terms makes you feel uncomfortable and the last thing I would like is to make you sad

Personally, I don't really like the word "tranny"... But that's just me I guess.

If you search the site you will find more threads on this topic that will provide you with help that you want.
Old 10-02-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

raconteur can only hope to improve
Default Questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
If you search the site you will find more threads on this topic that will provide you with help that you want.
I have searched a lot and not found what I want. Can you help me with some keywords and/or links? Thanks.