Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 05-18-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

happy69 is on a distinguished road
Default How do you meet people online?

I guess I may be a relic because I haven't ever really used the internet to meet new people. In fact, this is actually the only forum I am active in. I must say that everyone here has been friendly, polite, and helpful. So, I am hoping that some of you might have ideas or suggestions on how I might meet some new friends via the internet.

Yesterday I started a Facebook account but haven't had much luck figuring out how to get myself out there in Facebook cyberland, so if you have any Facebook tips they would be appreciated. For some reason I am not putting much faith in the Facebook venue to accomplish my goals.

Anyone have any other possibilities, ideas, or suggestions...sites, forums, other cyber interactions? ...Especially things that may have worked for you or your friends.

I realize this request may seem a bit odd and I can only claim ignorance, but I am hoping to gain some knowledge of where and how to start. Thank you for your help and understanding.
Old 05-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Best strategy is to find a ts from another site then add her in Facebook and keep friends with her there.
Sites I have initiated contact with a ts include:
Dateinasia - A1 5 Stars for opening up a world of ts from around the world.
Cam4 - yes my oldest and dearest ts friend I net first in here.
Adultmatchmaker - a site for Aussies sorry
A couple of other dating sites like "plentyoffish" and "oasis"

You start chatting then add them fb to get better view of pics, and updates on there situation ( such as if a girl is planning to travel to another country)
But be sure your fb pics are good, and your page doesnt appear too bare (bare, inactive or new looking smells FAKE account)
Once you add a few ts, fb will suggest "friends to add", or you can scan through friends lists and find other ts to add.
Now be careful here... Ts love to talk and one will know if you have been with her friend. It's best to not have too many ts that ate already fb friends with each other. What you will find from adding a few is just how many are in your area etc.
Don't be too sleazy, be friendly anf utilize the "chat" section on fb when u see a girl online.
Old 05-19-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

happy69 is on a distinguished road

aussiepride...a great, spot-on reply. This is exactly the kind of nuts and bolts ideas I am looking for. It never would have occurred to me to glam up my Facebook page, but this makes lots of sense. I would have gotten the pictures part right but I wouldn't have gussied up the background and whatever else you can fuss with on Facebook. This info will give me a big head start in my FB acumen. Thank you very much!
Old 05-22-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Mr. Happy
Ignore the last 16 posts in this thread. I got your pm.
You'll do just fine.
Old 05-23-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

aussiepride is infamous around these partsaussiepride is infamous around these parts

Smc
I hope this apology is posted in time, i was ORDERED BY SMC TO with posting a reply within 5 minutes or be banned, so hopefully I have posted in time.
** i have been ordered to remove the word "threatened", so will be replaced with :"ordered by smc to"

Smc
I agree with you that the statement I made : ”chicks love muscles” is probably a broad generalization. Heaven knows I don’t fit that, and have had my fair share of attractive woman still be more than keen in me.

Smc
If you feel its important to correct my grammer, spelling or punctuation, than feel free. I don’t presume to be a great word scholar.
Smc
I attributed a comment to you (people are more inclined to want to meet people that they are more attracted to) that yes was not posted or directly quoted by you. If you need an apology for as it seems this great injustice, then I sincerely apologize for that.
HOWEVER in MY eyes the comment “chicks love muscles” and “people are more inclined to want to meet people that they are more attracted to (when seen from the point of view of a woman) are ONE AND THE SAME. Hence when you say one is a generalization and the other is something that you agree with, CAN YOU SEE FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THAT IT MITE CAUSE SOME CONFUSION?
Smc
I love transladyboy forum. I am a member of other forums and THIS forum is more active and REGARDS TS WOMAN in a higher regard than most others. Its why I like this forum.
As a moderator, and an active one at that, you can take credit for the fact that TS are treated with dignity on this site. I APPLAUD that.
Im an aussie, we use a LOT of slang, tongue in check, and sarcasm when we talk.
Sometimes our message doesn’t translate through to other lol English speakers.

Last edited by aussiepride; 05-23-2012 at 08:43 AM.
Old 06-11-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

curiousguy221 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i'd quite like to know how to meet people, but i rarely use facebook...
Old 06-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousguy221 View Post
i'd quite like to know how to meet people, but i rarely use facebook...
Facebook is but one means.
But in this age you should at least me using instant messaging.
Most ts in thailand , philipines, Indonesia and Malaysia use yahoo messenger, or to a lesser extent msn messenger and Skype.
The advantage of Facebook is that u can see a lot more pics of the person than you would see in other places. I actually have 4 active Facebook accounts. 2 are me, and 2 are fake accounts that I use in different ways to check out people.
Old 02-03-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

simsug is on a distinguished road
Question meeting other tgirls

Has anyone used Skype? There seem to be a lot of trans on Skype that I've found on search-im.com and talked to. Anyone know of other sites to meet new people in my area?
Old 02-04-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

curiousguy221 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsug View Post
Has anyone used Skype? There seem to be a lot of trans on Skype that I've found on search-im.com and talked to. Anyone know of other sites to meet new people in my area?
i have skype, not sure how to use it though
Old 03-25-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Cecile66 is on a distinguished road

It doesnt have to be skype, any messenger service or add to facebook as mentioned before and wow her!