Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

zoomrolf is infamous around these parts
Default Pattaya Ladyboy Scene

The Pattaya Ladyboy scene is improving despite the decline of the regular mongering scene. With the influx of many Russian and Indian visitors, the bar scene is noticeably on the decline. However, more and more katoeys are present on the beach and in new specialized gogo bars.
Attached Thumbnails
02.jpg   04.jpg   06.jpg  

07.jpg   08.jpg   10.jpg  

Old 07-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default pictures courtesy of LBgirfriends

Many of these ladies are breathtakingly beautiful !
Attached Thumbnails
10etwt.jpg   14.jpg   15.jpg  

dfdfg.jpg   dfg.jpg   dfh.jpg  

Old 07-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Please Upload your experiences

Just take a walk down Soi Diana to Soi Bukau. The choices are dizzying !
Attached Thumbnails
ery.jpg   fff.jpg   lbgirlfriends.jpg  

Old 07-17-2013
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ssell10 is on a distinguished road
Default Mongering

Looking good, im going to Thailand in September. Think i'll love it, got the cultural stuff to do, wildlife and all that, and im a massive ladyboy fan!

What do you mean by mongering? Would you still recommend visting Pattaya, or is Bangkok best of ladyboys?
Old 07-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Pattaya

Pattaya is still a great place to meet girls and also ladyboys. However, it is not what it used to be. Both Bangkok and Pattaya are becoming expensive to visit. Accomodation, food and also the girls/ladyboys have significantly increased their cost. There are many more large hotels, large shopping centers and family oriented attractions. I don't know about you, but when Im seeking what we both are seeking, I am embarrassed to be viewed by a family with small children (typical of Walking Street tourists) My friends, who are expats living there, are not happy with the New Pattaya. Many are leaving for Changmai, Changrai, Korat etc.
So, by all means do go. It is still relatively safe in both locations. I would recommend you make your choice from the gogo's and bars rather than partake of the free lancers. There have been multiple incidents recorded of clients being drugged, robbed or being beaten up. It also helps to be in a accommodation that requires the girl/ladyboy leaves her ID at the front desk.
They often check with you before returning her ID to make sure everything is ok. For an inexpensive, clean, ladyboy friendly hotel, I heartily recommend Pattaya Bay resort behind the Avenue on soi 15. If you should have more concerns, I would be happy to provide what information I can to you. I am by no means an expert, but Ive had both good and bad experiences in my overseas adventures, and do have some nuggets to lend.
Old 07-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default Emma/Amy

Emma is often to be seen sitting half way down Walking Street in Pattaya Thailand. Yes, she looks as good, if not better in person ! In fact, I found her to be articulate and very sweet ! Last month I had a nice conversation with her. I asked her why, being so incredibly pretty, why she is not sponsored or married. She said rather sadly, that she is content but by no means happy. She mentioned that few men are respectful of her and often say rather inappropriate things to her. I know from others that she is about 5000 baht to take for a short time. That's a bit heavy for me. I did offer to take her to lunch but she declined. I wish her all the best.
Attached Thumbnails
465.jpg  
Old 07-17-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default more of the Pattaya ladyboy scene

Has anyone any pics from Jomtien or Naglua ?
Attached Thumbnails
3%20Pooks%20bar%20Soi%20Buakao.jpg   5%20Pooks%20bar%20Soi%20Buakao.jpg   10.jpg  

post-1014-0-88462900-1349567351.jpg   post-1191-0-77844300-1344241908.jpg   post-34896-0-90105500-1340513026.jpg