Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Kissing while balls deep

There's something very special, very erotic, about a beautiful cock thrust balls deep into an ass-pussy while the lovers are engaged in a kiss. I like a gurl's cock in another gurl, a guy's cock in a gurl, and especially a gurl's cock in a guy. I guess my preference is because I always picture myself as the one being fucked by these beautiful gurls. The best pictures are fucking from behind, like in the first three below, but variations are also beautiful -- as long as there's kissing.

In the first picture, Nicole's cock is deep inside Thiago. She kisses him. It's sexy and romantic at the same time. (This picture is from the site Shemales From Hell, a name I don't understand. To me, this looks like heaven.)

In the second picture (from Tranny Surprise), Tayla takes her lover's cock deep as they kiss. So hot!

In the third picture (also from Tranny Surprise), the lust is palpable.

In the fourth picture (also from Shemales From Hell), Luana Araujo is rock hard and kissing as she is fucked. Luana never fails to get me hard, too.

In the fifth picture (from Asian Shemales XXX), a very hot gurl is getting kissed while her lover strokes her cute little cock. You can't see it, but you just know his cock is deep insider of her.

I hope you like these pictures. Please post others that fit the description. (And please, do not fill this thread with pictures that do not fit the description; put those somewhere else. Thanks!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nicole-thiago-shemalesfromhell-15.jpg (214.6 KB, 316 views)
File Type: jpg Tayla-Booty_luv-Trannysurprise-15.jpg (241.6 KB, 592 views)
File Type: jpg trannysurprise12.jpg (65.1 KB, 372 views)
File Type: jpg luana-araujo07.jpg (257.7 KB, 444 views)
File Type: jpg asian-shemales-xxx-pop-sex-picture-015.jpg (170.9 KB, 394 views)