Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

View Poll Results: What are your masturbation likes?
Does vision of a female masturbating turn you on? 4 33.33%
Do shemales with erection hiden undwer a dress turn you on? 5 41.67%
Can you pace your masturbation for more than an hour? 3 25.00%
Can you abstain from all sex for a month? 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

pauladunbar is infamous around these parts
Default What turned me on today

This afternoon I had a hour tospare so I went in search of something on the Internet that could possibly get me aroused. I had not had any form of sex for a fortnight and was feeling fairly randy.

My salvation was to Google "Nubile" and this produced a number of video sites, one of which was "Masturbation".

After watching a couple of these beauties masturbate through to orgasm things were twitching and had me disrobing and slowly stroking. One of the gorgeous nubiles was a blond and took 15 minutes to reach a shattering orgasm. I replayed the video and paced myself through to a mutual orgasm. It was much needed as could be seen from the large amount of cum I produced from 8 white hot ecstatic spurts.

This made a change from having a wank about my other big turn on which is a shemale wearing a dress, or skirt, while displaying an erection bulging under her dress.

Paule Dunbar