Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 07-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about

I think the most beautiful ladyboys on this sinful planet are Asians. I also like Russian ones, though they are too scarce to find (I myself never seen any - other, than on a computer screen). But there's only one thing which prevents me from finding my real ladyboy of all times and nations - those who I like the most, usually (99.9%) are NOT castrated! It's a very big pity for me and I also think, for them as well, as castration does helps them to save money on hormones, etc. I've seen so many truly beautiful young trannies from S-E Asia, and NONE were castrated. Why's that - I have absolutely no idea... It seems they prefer to make the full way SRS instead, to my greatest misfortune...
Old 08-01-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

wenndwong is on a distinguished road

In my honest opinion, trannies without balls have better results from HRT, bigger, more female-like breasts and butts.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by timhaas View Post
I think the most beautiful ladyboys on this sinful planet are Asians. I also like Russian ones, though they are too scarce to find (I myself never seen any - other, than on a computer screen). But there's only one thing which prevents me from finding my real ladyboy of all times and nations - those who I like the most, usually (99.9%) are NOT castrated! It's a very big pity for me and I also think, for them as well, as castration does helps them to save money on hormones, etc. I've seen so many truly beautiful young trannies from S-E Asia, and NONE were castrated. Why's that - I have absolutely no idea... It seems they prefer to make the full way SRS instead, to my greatest misfortune...
Old 08-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

redas is on a distinguished road

i have an idea why are so less trannies are not castrated. it is an ireversible step, you cant get back, and you dont know exactly all consequenses.
you dont save money on hormons if you are castrated.
you hav to take hormons either you loos your libido and become like an climacterial woman.
but its right, trannies castrated in young age are the most feminine -
more than some real women.
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by redas View Post
i have an idea why are so less trannies are not castrated. it is an ireversible step, you cant get back, and you dont know exactly all consequenses.
you dont save money on hormons if you are castrated.
you hav to take hormons either you loos your libido and become like an climacterial woman.
but its right, trannies castrated in young age are the most feminine -
more than some real women.
I am a mod on other ts forums and I once asked why the girls didnt rush to get castrated. They said their hormone doctors had told them that they still needed the testosterone. I am not qualified to comment but I respect their needs.
jr
Old 08-04-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cobus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina View Post
One month ago I had my orchiectomy...

Here is the result:
Hi Christina, have you more photos? Where hast thou done? Private?
Old 08-05-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

madrelle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina View Post
One month ago I had my orchiectomy...

Here is the result:
was it painfull?
Old 08-13-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

SilverSabre has a spectacular aura aboutSilverSabre has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixuria View Post
Great! But a question: CAN They Cum??
Please take some time ( and paper towel :D ) and read previous posts in this topic. There is no rule that they can or they can- not, it depends on person. At least one of castrated T-Girls is also member of this forum and she said, she can get up, but cannot get off. But she's still enjoying it, getting and giving

It depends of using hormones after cutting, sexual activity and many other things.
Old 08-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSabre View Post
Please take some time ( and paper towel :D ) and read previous posts in this topic. There is no rule that they can or they can- not, it depends on person. At least one of castrated T-Girls is also member of this forum and she said, she can get up, but cannot get off. But she's still enjoying it, getting and giving

It depends of using hormones after cutting, sexual activity and many other things.
Semen is a mixture of spermatazoa and a liquid produced by the prostate gland. The prostate also contains smooth muscles that ejaculates the seminal fluid during orgasm. The prostate needs androgens, mainly testosterone, to manufacture this fluid. Small amounts of testosterone are manufactured by the adrenal glands. When the testicles are removed there can be an absence of testosterone which can therefore give difficulty having a normal ejaculation.
Old 08-14-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Konnor is on a distinguished road
Default Are castrated girls better?

I've noticed a thread about castrated girls. Just wondering .... it this the preference for tgirls with you guys?
Old 08-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

chelsea can only hope to improve

for me, no
Old 08-14-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Hi Chelsea. That's allowed Just thought I'd ask BTW, thanks for the reply.
Old 08-15-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

streetglide is on a distinguished road
Default Better at what?

A castrated T girl is even more unusual and exotic than a non castrated one because there are fewer of them!
Also a castrated T girl is no longer technically male so might that make the attraction less "gay" in some peoples minds?
Who's to say! Like I said on another post we're human, and we're curious creatures anything different is an attraction.
Old 08-18-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

wenndwong is on a distinguished road

Castrated T-Girls are more interesting because they can never become boys again if they wanted to.

The removing of their balls show their commitment to being female 24/7/362 till the end-WDW
Old 08-18-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Default Do GG's appreciate this?

I was just wondering how many girls appreciate the guys who undergo castration and enter the feminine world.

I find it erotic that they caste aside part of their equipment as if to say 'I want to join your camp'.

Especially when they have a small penis .... no chance of any harm being caused ...
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenndwong View Post
Castrated T-Girls are more interesting because they can never become boys again if they wanted to.

The removing of their balls show their commitment to being female 24/7/362 till the end-WDW
When any of u perverted freaks have the guts to stand up and show ur little castrated boy-child, we can meet in discussion. Wonder what ur wifeys would say to that, huh? The mothers of ur pathetic little kids...

I personally believe that this castration-perversion should be banned at this forum. It's all bad and not at all erotic. It's the most despectful approach I've yet met here.

H
Old 08-20-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

meja is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
I personally believe that this castration-perversion should be banned at this forum. It's all bad and not at all erotic. It's the most despectful approach I've yet met here.

H
While I do feel everyone has a right to express their opinion about what they like or dislike, I am a bit shocked to encounter yours. I'm sorry but orchiectomy is part of the process of transition for many transgendered women. There is nothing perverse in it. Even though I will probably never have the full surgery, I would still consider it a huge improvement to be rid of my testicles. If some people find that erotic that's fine, and if others don't, that is also fine.
Old 08-20-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

bignhard4u can only hope to improve

Can a transgendered woman still get hard and cum if she has no testicles ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meja View Post
While I do feel everyone has a right to express their opinion about what they like or dislike, I am a bit shocked to encounter yours. I'm sorry but orchiectomy is part of the process of transition for many transgendered women. There is nothing perverse in it. Even though I will probably never have the full surgery, I would still consider it a huge improvement to be rid of my testicles. If some people find that erotic that's fine, and if others don't, that is also fine.
Old 08-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignhard4u View Post
Can a transgendered woman still get hard and cum if she has no testicles ?
NO! not unless she takes male hormones (testosterone).

I refer you to this web page which will explain the situation very well:

http://www.secondtype.com/orchidectomy.htm
Old 08-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
That's not what I'm commenting on, not SRS per se - I'm reacting to a castraction fetish that I find out-of-place here. I could get into a long discussion as to why I feel that.

Furthermore, I'm of the firm belief that SRS (to what ever extend ppl want it) is a very personal matter based on how you view your body in relation to your gender identification. Some trans*women (and men) feel it to be a necessity, others do not.

Personally, I think that we're all too fixated on genitalia as a gender identifier, but that, obviously, is my personal view, and I'm sure you have a very different view. So be it!

H
Old 08-21-2009
That very tgirl Mandy

Mandy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
When any of u perverted freaks have the guts to stand up and show ur little castrated boy-child, we can meet in discussion. Wonder what ur wifeys would say to that, huh? The mothers of ur pathetic little kids...

H
Ok, this is probably the meanest thing I've ever said to anyone on a forum, and I probably shouldn't....but....

FUCK YOU. Fuck you. Fuck you. How dare you say this? My orchiectomy was one of the best decisions I ever made, and other girls who have done this agree wholeheartedly. If you really cared about TS women you would never be so disrespectful as to say this. Absolutely despicable. Fucking troll.
Old 08-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
Ok, this is probably the meanest thing I've ever said to anyone on a forum, and I probably shouldn't....but....

FUCK YOU. Fuck you. Fuck you. How dare you say this? My orchiectomy was one of the best decisions I ever made, and other girls who have done this agree wholeheartedly. If you really cared about TS women you would never be so disrespectful as to say this. Absolutely despicable. Fucking troll.
Maybe you should actually read what I wrote b4 blowing your top...
Old 08-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I read what you wrote and found it offensive. Even if you are only talking about what you describe as a castration fetish, you are still throwing stones. Everyone who visits here lives in a glass house some variety.
Old 08-22-2009
That very tgirl Mandy

Quote:
I did read what you wrote and it made me sick to my stomach, just like many other things I've read from you over time. Just because something turns you off, or you don't like it, doesn't mean you actually have any idea what the fuck you are talking about. You don't. And like a typical dude you feel entitled to make sweeping statements without regard to who they will affect and how it will make other people feel.

Even if you weren't intending to insult TS who have decided to remove their testicles, you still feel perfectly fine in insulting all of our fans. And that in essence is still an insult towards us. If you can't figure that out, you might need to get off the internet and learn some socialization skills.

In the future, lets just never speak to one another. Period. If you don't like castrated TS then ignore the topics that have castration as a focus. Its really that simple.

To all the "perverts" that love us castrated TS, big kisses. Thanks for your support and thanks for understanding.

Mandy
Old 08-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I did read what you wrote and it made me sick to my stomach, just like many other things I've read from you over time. Just because something turns you off, or you don't like it, doesn't mean you actually have any idea what the fuck you are talking about. You don't. And like a typical dude you feel entitled to make sweeping statements without regard to who they will affect and how it will make other people feel.

Even if you weren't intending to insult TS who have decided to remove their testicles, you still feel perfectly fine in insulting all of our fans. And that in essence is still an insult towards us. If you can't figure that out, you might need to get off the internet and learn some socialization skills.

In the future, lets just never speak to one another. Period. If you don't like castrated TS then ignore the topics that have castration as a focus. Its really that simple.

To all the "perverts" that love us castrated TS, big kisses. Thanks for your support and thanks for understanding.

Mandy
I'm not discussing SRS at all - but apparently you are so uptight about your philosophy, that you cant dig a thing. I'm happy, that you personally salute guys who consider transsexuality a sexual fetish. You'll be succesful in finding guys, I'm sure.

I've met lots of stupidity - your's claim the price. Best of luck to you!

H
Old 08-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

shemaluvr has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Personally I don't see the interest of sleeping with a castrated shemale or an op shemale, better sleeping with a simple girl?!? The interest and also amazing thing in sleeping with a shemale is to have both a hot body (with a pretty face) + a dick you can enjoy with. This is exciting!
Old 08-22-2009
That very tgirl Mandy

Old 08-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:

Mandy
When I posted my question, I thought that I would elicit straightforward replies.

It was never my intention that offensive/abusive replies would follow.

Mandy, I'm sorry that you have been offended, albeit, not on my part.

I do, however, in a bizarre way, smirk at someone referring to some here as 'perverts' whilst referring to family and children.

It's really laughable when 'main stream' society would regard anyone here, let alone contributing here, as a pervert.

Mandy, enjoy and have a great life.
Old 08-22-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Topcat72 is on a distinguished road

For the record. My pref is a TS who is fully functional. If castration reduces this then i am not a fan. But i do respect all those who have it done and understand the reasoning behind it.

As for the question of perversion. This is a term which would describe everyone here as it means not the norm. But when did anyone enjoy being normal. And who decides what is normal. What gives them the right.
Old 08-22-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Topcat72 is on a distinguished road

Hey mandy. Your looking good.
Old 08-22-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Wantng to try is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenndwong View Post

what do they do the other 3 days of the year ?
Old 08-23-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Pssh can only hope to improve

No, I love the cock too much
Old 08-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

timhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura abouttimhaas has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Mandy
Dear Mandy,

You're absolutely right, just as always! I vote for you and for more beautiful castrated ladyboys! Good job!
Old 08-23-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topcat72 View Post
For the record. My pref is a TS who is fully functional. If castration reduces this then i am not a fan. But i do respect all those who have it done and understand the reasoning behind it.

As for the question of perversion. This is a term which would describe everyone here as it means not the norm. But when did anyone enjoy being normal. And who decides what is normal. What gives them the right.
Cat, you're on 'TOP' form'! Exactly my sentiments
Old 08-23-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantng to try View Post
what do they do the other 3 days of the year ?
We visit our parents and pretend we are still there son

Jerseygirl Jen
Old 08-26-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

exstudent is on a distinguished road

noo ladyboys without balls do nothing for me.
Old 09-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

For everyone interested in castrated trannies, you're very welcome to our special thread: http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=235 where you can see real pretties without balls as well as share your opinion with others! Enjoy!
Old 09-01-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

yyyfff is an unknown quantity at this point

I like post op ladyboys with out huge cock
Old 09-01-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Gurls that let their nuts go are not the same as gurls that go nuts!
Old 09-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Just out of interest: as far as I've heard, it's relatively cheap to get castrated in Thailand. Also Thai authorities recently banned the so called "early castrations", I know that many clinics there keep performing that procedures. I wonder - what if I go to Thailand, find a pretty yong ladyboy and offer her money to remove her balls? Would she agree? And if yes, how much would it be? I'll appreciate your opinion, please tell me if u know the subject!
Old 09-02-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just out of interest: as far as I've heard, it's relatively cheap to get castrated in Thailand. Also Thai authorities recently banned the so called "early castrations", I know that many clinics there keep performing that procedures. I wonder - what if I go to Thailand, find a pretty yong ladyboy and offer her money to remove her balls? Would she agree? And if yes, how much would it be? I'll appreciate your opinion, please tell me if u know the subject!
I think it is disgusting that you want to forever alter someone for your personal gratification. You are being selfish for even considering this. It's one thing for a person to make a decision to be castrated, but to pay someone to do it for you is beyond the pale. You could probably find someone to go through with this if you paid for everything, but that is only because that person would be trying to support family. You are a complete asshole for and a contmeptible person for taking advantage of a person's financial situation for your own perverted fantasies. You have no interest in anyone's welfare or well-being. I have absolutely no respect for you if you try to do this and much contempt for you if you do find someone to do this.
Old 09-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Angry

First of all I think you shouldn't use such words! Second, that was not more than a suggestion, rather than a directive or any plan, right? And third, I wasn't thinking about finding any street beggar, to
Quote:
take advantage of a person's financial situation for your own perverted fantasies
. Many and many ladyboys get castrated by their own will. And what's criminal in my wish to see this done?
And again, don't use these words and control your tongue! At least it doesn't describe you that good and moreover, I don't think you have such rights to outrage and insult users just because you're a moderator!. Spare your contempt for yourself!
Plus, maybe you find all this thread as "disgusting", huh?

Last edited by timhaas; 09-02-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Old 09-02-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Many and many ladyboys get castrated by their own will. And what's criminal in my wish to see this done?
In my post I clearly made a distinction between those who choose to get castrated and those who are forced or coerced into it. I have nothing against anyone that gets castrated of his or her own free will. I even admire anyone that would do it provided it is done of that person's desire and free will. I stand by my previous statements of anyone that would coerce another into castration. One does not have to be a street beggar to be financially taken advantage of. Note here that I do not hold in contempt any person that is coerced or forced but rather those that do the coercing or forcing.

Your post sounded more like a plan to force or coerce some unwilling person to undergo castration. If you weren't serious about it then why did you post it in the first place and ask for information.
Old 09-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I think it is disgusting that you want to forever alter someone for your personal gratification. You are being selfish for even considering this. It's one thing for a person to make a decision to be castrated, but to pay someone to do it for you is beyond the pale. You could probably find someone to go through with this if you paid for everything, but that is only because that person would be trying to support family. You are a complete asshole for and a contmeptible person for taking advantage of a person's financial situation for your own perverted fantasies. You have no interest in anyone's welfare or well-being. I have absolutely no respect for you if you try to do this and much contempt for you if you do find someone to do this.
I agree with you completely - and just watch the opponents I get :-) In general I think this whole castration fetish thing is dangerous to even allow on a forum dealing with transsexuality. It's a fetish and no more than that. It has NOTHING to do with gender identification or SRS.

Because as you so rightly say, a young, insecure trans*woman MAY actually play along with her man's suggestions - and trust me, because I know.

I salute you, Ila, for having the balls (!) to take on the folks who consider transsexuality one big joking fetish for their own satisfaction.

Oh, they will slam you, and they will come at you like screaming vampires, but in the end why care? Bacause among whom is it you get unpopular?

Anyone with an attitude must expect to get attacked.

Again, I salute you!

Peace!

Hank
Old 09-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I see now u use more correct words, good! As I've told u before, I have nothing in common with people who coerce or force anyone to do anything! You're either not so brilliant in reading English or you just don't hear me!

Quote:
what if I go to Thailand, find a pretty yong ladyboy and offer her money
Where did you find coercing and/or forcing, huh? Or a word "offer" now means "force"??? Now listen attentively: I said (and I meant it) that I try to find a ladyboy who wants to remove her balls, offer her money to get it done and finally see the results! Where, the hell, did u find any crime? Of course it meant a person, who wants it herself! I'm not a money-packed criminal thug who "coerces and forces poor little LBs" to part with their balls!
And when I asked for other people's opinion I did not welcome outrage and cursing towards me. You'd better read first and then write, than blind-attacking me right away!

Last edited by timhaas; 09-03-2009 at 08:05 AM.
Old 09-03-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I agree with you completely - and just watch the opponents I get :-) In general I think this whole castration fetish thing is dangerous to even allow on a forum dealing with transsexuality.
It is one thing to agree with what ila actually wrote in his post, but it is another thing entirely to add your own comments and then claim you agree 100% I don't see anything in ila's post that comes close to saying this...

Quote:
It's a fetish and no more than that. It has NOTHING to do with gender identification or SRS.
I also want to point out that according to your profile, you are not transgendered. So when you are making statements about trans-people focusing too much on their genitalia, as you did in another thread, you are not speaking from personal experience, that is just your opinion. The reality is you are on the outside looking in.... and besides that the glass is frosted. By frosted what I mean is that every person's experience is unique.

What is right and true for one person rarely holds true for others, even when those people are members of a similar group, such as transgendered people. Further more there are more transgendered people than you will ever meet, so you can't really even hope to come up with what holds true in most cases. That being the case it would be best if you let trans people speak for themselves. That isn't just about you either. I think very often other transgender people go too far that same regard.

I am transgendered and I don't speak for my niece who is transitioning and was formerly my nephew. Her experiences are entirely her own. Only she can know what is best for her, and how far she wants to transition. If she decides to have an orchiectomy, it certainly won't be my place to say whether or not her motivation is appropriate or just a fetish. The best advice I can give her is to take her time and be sure she really wants to make this permanent change. The best advice anyone can give to a transperson is to rush slowly. Beyond that it's best to just... well just don't go there.

For what it's worth, I am not at all concerned about your opinion or that fact that it conflicts with my own. What bothers me is how you state as an absolute fact.

Finally if you see this as an attack, I would say maybe you need be a little less defensive, but then that is just my opinion, and it is OK for us to have different opinions, as long as we own up to it.
Old 09-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
It is one thing to agree with what ila actually wrote in his post, but it is another thing entirely to add your own comments and then claim you agree 100% I don't see anything in ila's post that comes close to saying this...

I also want to point out that according to your profile, you are not transgendered. So when you are making statements about trans-people focusing too much on their genitalia, as you did in another thread, you are not speaking from personal experience, that is just your opinion. The reality is you are on the outside looking in.... and besides that the glass is frosted. By frosted what I mean is that every person's experience is unique.

What is right and true for one person rarely holds true for others, even when those people are members of a similar group, such as transgendered people. Further more there are more transgendered people than you will ever meet, so you can't really even hope to come up with what holds true in most cases. That being the case it would be best if you let trans people speak for themselves. That isn't just about you either. I think very often other transgender people go too far that same regard.

I am transgendered and I don't speak for my niece who is transitioning and was formerly my nephew. Her experiences are entirely her own. Only she can know what is best for her, and how far she wants to transition. If she decides to have an orchiectomy, it certainly won't be my place to say whether or not her motivation is appropriate or just a fetish. The best advice I can give her is to take her time and be sure she really wants to make this permanent change. The best advice anyone can give to a transperson is to rush slowly. Beyond that it's best to just... well just don't go there.

For what it's worth, I am not at all concerned about your opinion or that fact that it conflicts with my own. What bothers me is how you state as an absolute fact.

Finally if you see this as an attack, I would say maybe you need be a little less defensive, but then that is just my opinion, and it is OK for us to have different opinions, as long as we own up to it.
Halleluja!

I find it more and more intriguing how even socalled trans*women (without a "frosted glass view", I presume) seem to succumb to the porn and fetish aspect of all this.

I base my opinions on my quite empirical reality among transsexual women, and so be it...

This castration discussion is a horrid joke among people who has very little knowledge of the things that actually go on out there.

Well, I'm certain that you personally are considerably better informed than the rest of us (at least better informed than me, because you have the auto-qualification given to you by merely claiming your transsexuality), but even so, I cannot take you considerably seriously.

In spite of your vernacular! And in spite of the fact that you really wanna speak for the good cause.

Well, as you stated, you care little about my opinion, so why bother at all.

But the fact remains, still, that girls do things for their guys - even when they shouldn't.

H
Old 09-04-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Halleluja!

I find it more and more intriguing how even socalled trans*women (without a "frosted glass view", I presume) seem to succumb to the porn and fetish aspect of all this. H
Well I don't know what "socalled trans*women" you are talking about, but I'm pretty transsexuals were getting orchiectomys before the porn industry discovered their marketability in the sex trade.

Quote:
I base my opinions on my quite empirical reality among transsexual women, and so be it...
Thank you for stating that as an opinion rather than a fact. It a nice change.

Quote:
This castration discussion is a horrid joke among people who has very little knowledge of the things that actually go on out there.
Some people are making a joke of it, but others are trying to have a discussion about it.

Quote:
Well, I'm certain that you personally are considerably better informed than the rest of us (at least better informed than me, because you have the auto-qualification given to you by merely claiming your transsexuality), but even so, I cannot take you considerably seriously.
I'm not the one playing expert here. I am not claiming that castration is right or wrong. I'm saying that it is a personal choice, and one that should be made very carefully. By the way that would kind of preclude doing it to sate a fetish.

Now of course, that is just my opinion, but it is one that is easily supportable and logically defendable, AND MORE OVER doesn't require me to be qualified as anything transgender or otherwise, since I am NOT attempting to speak for or about anyone else's experience. So go ahead say what you want about me, but it doesn't do anything to advance your cause.

Quote:
In spite of your vernacular! And in spite of the fact that you really wanna speak for the good cause.
That's so interesting, because it seems to me that you are SELF APOINTED spokesperson on a crusade to close this thread on behalf of all TG people. I contrast that with my position where I say this is a personal choice people have the right to make about their bodies. The closest I get to speaking for a cause its to caution people that it's a permanent change, so they need to be sure they are doing the right thing.

Quote:
Well, as you stated, you care little about my opinion, so why bother at all.
But I am just so happy you are finally owing your opinion rather trying to present yourself as the authority on the subject.

Quote:
But the fact remains, still, that girls do things for their guys - even when they shouldn't.
This is also true of Natal women. Boob jobs anyone? I don't advocate that anyone should ever do any body modification to suit their partner's fetishistic appetite, but it is going to happen none the less. Closing this thread would not change that. It is far better to have the discussion and warn people to be wary of others who would manipulate them in such a way.

Last edited by meja; 09-04-2009 at 01:34 PM.
Old 09-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Cocks with beauty has a spectacular aura aboutCocks with beauty has a spectacular aura about

I find the whole idea of Castration as a sexual-turn-on for the Voyeur ( which is what we all are at some time or another ) very unsettling and unsavoury. Perhaps I am being over-sensitive. I think that the Process should be part of one person's journey through into the Transgender zone towards becomin ' Third Sex ' so to speak. While it is one thing to discuss the clinical aspects and effects of Castration, it is quite another to gloat and lust over it. Sorry timhaas I think you are expressing your feelings in the wrong forum here. Let's support and empathize with those of us brave ( or desperate ) enough to undergo Transition and learn from them.
Old 09-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocks with beauty View Post
Sorry timhaas I think you are expressing your feelings in the wrong forum here. Let's support and empathize with those of us brave ( or desperate ) enough to undergo Transition and learn from them.
Well, it might be so. But I'm really a great fan of castrated shemales, and this forum, as well this thread, did suited my expectations pretty good up to a point. I can say only one thing - we're all fetishists in one way or another, some guys love the girls with hair up to their waist, some - with a shot haircut. Someone loves gays, someone - shemales. So here I am as well. I love the shemales (or better yet, ladyboys!) without balls! And again, I can just repeat, that it doesn't mean I am intended to "incline" anyone to do the operation. (Or even more "coerce" - that's not my "modus operandi" after all). It means I just love it and I would love to offer it to a LB, who wants to do it herself. That's it!

P.S. If you can, please post (or PM me) a link to the source we could "support and empathize"!

Last edited by timhaas; 09-04-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 09-09-2009
That very tgirl Mandy

Quote:
Well I don't know what "socalled trans*women" you are talking about, but I'm pretty transsexuals were getting orchiectomys before the porn industry discovered their marketability in the sex trade.
I had my orchiectomy before I ever even thought about doing porn, it was just what I needed to do for myself.

The fact of the matter is that being a castrated TS in the adult film industry is considered a huge negative. Having balls and being able to cum is what mostly satisfies fetishists, at least that is what major production companies believe. To many in the porn industry a TS is only worth as much as she can cum, and I've had to work my ass off to overcome this. So I find it kind of ironic to hear people talking about the porn industry causing TS to get orchiectomies when the truth is quite the opposite. The adult industry encourages girls to get tons of cosmetic surgery and stay off of hormones, which I find to be much more insidious and damaging to a girls mental and physical health.

That is one of the reason why I appreciate fans who like girls with no balls so much. Because each and everyone is saying that TS are more important than how much cum they spurt and that ultimately shows (in my mind) a great deal of respect towards us as women and not just fetish objects.