Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Chat About Shemales
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 06-02-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default Build your dream WIFE

Ok, I continue a thread made by Talvenada - a good thread, but I do have another point of view...

I've been a nasty playboy for four years - really. I've also in these four years met some of my deepest friends. Transsexual and transvestite friends, who have accepted me and been there and mine for me like no one else.

So I have above all learned where I belong.

And I belong as a loving hubby of a loving transsexual wife!

I've had my chances, and I just never fell in love... that is SO painful, but I never expect any one here to understand that pain. But it's even worse than being in love and then SHE is not in love.

It's more painful because she is the best and the sweetest and the most wonderful human being. It's more painful because I cannot return her feelings.

They all were - all!

I have hated myself completely.

WHY couldn't I just fall completely for her? Such a gorgeous transsexual Goddess? Such a deep friend? Such a fabulous human being? Such a wonderful woman?

I've felt SO guilty.

And over and over again...

Now, this has got to stop. No more mr. Playboy. Too many victims and too little engagement on my part.

I don't want any more victims...

There was a time when I actually started with transsexual prostitutes here - but the same thing happened... I really tried to be reasonable but in the end it didn't work out in the automatic way that I thought. The emotional thing inevitable got tangled into our escapades.

I DON'T NEED ANY MORE VICTIMS!

So either I stay single from now on, or I dig deeper into the aspects of the woman I actually want to welcome into my life - and who will welcome me into her life.

As you've probably noticed, I adore transsexuality as one of the most beautiful ways of self-expression - the most honest feeling at all. I feel completely safe and at home here. And I have long ago learned that I can only truly be happy together with a transsexual woman.

So now I have to take the next step - this whole world apparently believes in monogamy, non-swinging and total faithfulness. So I guess I in the end have to comply. I've NEVER met a sexy little tranny why really liked that I butterflied... I regret that, but so be it. I think that we tend to put too much weight on monogamy as a proof of love, but so be it, apparently.

I'll have to prepare to be a nice little hubby. And I will do this gladly. I hope she means it :-)

Any one else here been in the same situation?

H
Old 06-04-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Percival is on a distinguished road

Hank, I understand the whole thing. There's a song from a Broadway show called "One of the Good Guys," and a line from it says that this married man who at times longs for his freedom observes that "there's an ache either way." We're all created with a need somehow to stay with one girl, shemale, whatever, but somehow there are fellows like ourselves who never make it work. Now I'm thinking more of a shemale girlfriend/wife, etc. because I think they're much sexier and they seem to have that "something" that gg's lacked. (especially that wee wee!)
Just remember, when you find her, there are those low moments, the boredom, the lack of satisfaction---the doubts. It's going to happen with anyone. If you keep your freedom then you sacrifice the love and closeness we all need. If we want to hear "I Love you" then we need to give up plenty.
Old 06-05-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

newdude is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
But it's even worse than being in love and then SHE is not in love.
Hank, I have to agree with ya man. I met the greatest tgirl ever and totally blew her off cuz I was an ass. We got back together, but I'm afraid she doesn't understand how I feel or believes me. I'm afraid some days that she doesn't love me.
Old 04-09-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jmadaf is on a distinguished road
Red face ladyboy

I've been seeing this ladyboy, that I think is beautiful, whenever I'm around she will drop whatever she's doing to be with me, I'm so hot for her but I don't want to be dishonest and say, I will only be with her, but she wants me to tell her that, and when I don't, I leave her so sad. She says I'm the only man that makes her feel like a real lady, who knows the truth.
Old 04-11-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the rough
Default might as well be alone in space, like in silent running

you folks should just be happy you have the opportunity to have these love issues, while I'm not belittling your plight by any means, Ide be thankful to find a local T-girl let alone have a string of ex T-girlfriends I was unable to love.

I'm sure you will find one you have love for, as with any relationship those feelings are hard to predict. Just be happy you have girls you can date.
my choices are genetic woman or gay man (I'm all set with either, done pretending that will satisfy me) oh sure there are a couple \ of crossdressers way up north in the sticks, but trust me you dont wanna go up north.

Oh Im gonna take a minute here to recommend that if any of you transwomen reading this right now are looking for a place to move to, you should totally Move to Portland Maine, lots of stuff to do here, very accepting city, and just voted #1 city in America for hipsters.

Any way my point is it could be worse at least you dont have to plan vacation time to travel 2 states over just too look for a date.
(that is until my campaign to get more transgenders in Maine works)

so envious of any state with more than 3 t-girls as part of it's population.

"I'm Ken Star and I approve this message."
Old 04-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstar View Post
you folks should just be happy you have the opportunity to have these love issues, while I'm not belittling your plight by any means, Ide be thankful to find a local T-girl let alone have a string of ex T-girlfriends I was unable to love.

I'm sure you will find one you have love for, as with any relationship those feelings are hard to predict. Just be happy you have girls you can date.
my choices are genetic woman or gay man (I'm all set with either, done pretending that will satisfy me) oh sure there are a couple \ of crossdressers way up north in the sticks, but trust me you dont wanna go up north.

Oh Im gonna take a minute here to recommend that if any of you transwomen reading this right now are looking for a place to move to, you should totally Move to Portland Maine, lots of stuff to do here, very accepting city, and just voted #1 city in America for hipsters.

Any way my point is it could be worse at least you dont have to plan vacation time to travel 2 states over just too look for a date.
(that is until my campaign to get more transgenders in Maine works)

so envious of any state with more than 3 t-girls as part of it's population.

Jeez, I hope we're not starting down this path again of having to defend science, by which I mean specifically the scientific fact that Maine, or anywhere else in the world, has about the same percentage of transgenders in the population as any other place in the world. There are three transwomen from Maine on this site that I know of, and the notion that the only three transwomen in the entire state, who don't know each other, also just happen to have registered on this site is, of course, patently ridiculous.
Old 04-12-2012
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

kenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the roughkenstar is a jewel in the rough
Default eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Jeez, I hope we're not starting down this path again of having to defend science, by which I mean specifically the scientific fact that Maine, or anywhere else in the world, has about the same percentage of transgenders in the population as any other place in the world. There are three transwomen from Maine on this site that I know of, and the notion that the only three transwomen in the entire state, who don't know each other, also just happen to have registered on this site is, of course, patently ridiculous.
ok, so maybe theres more than 3 but trust me, if you lived here you would be saying the same thing as me. I dont believe you when you say theres the same percentage as every where else in the world. That is just not true, there are way more in other states. (I know Maine cant have the least amount out of every state but it's gotta be in the top 5 for smallest population of transwomen)

even if you compare the whole state to just the city of Boston. Hey if I'm wrong then they all must live underground like mole people. (perhaps these 3 members will provide me with a map to their underground transcity of awesome)
I wish I was wrong (now I cant stop thinking of transcity)
hell I'm usually the first to admit when I'm wrong.

so I guess to sum all this up..... I respectfully disagree with you.

thinking about it, I should just ask the 3 members you mentioned what area of Maine there from, maybe their all up by the Canadian boarder, though if thats true it really dosnt help me out thats like a 5 hour drive.

look I will try to make this the last time i bring it up but I cant promise it will be.. well that is until I find that hidden city , then you'll never hear about my shortage of quality women (aka transwomen).

anyway thanks for trying to shine a little hope on my romance issue.

Last edited by kenstar; 04-12-2012 at 10:22 PM. Reason: forgot a word
Old 04-13-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstar View Post
ok, so maybe theres more than 3 but trust me, if you lived here you would be saying the same thing as me. I dont believe you when you say theres the same percentage as every where else in the world. That is just not true, there are way more in other states. (I know Maine cant have the least amount out of every state but it's gotta be in the top 5 for smallest population of transwomen)

even if you compare the whole state to just the city of Boston. Hey if I'm wrong then they all must live underground like mole people. (perhaps these 3 members will provide me with a map to their underground transcity of awesome)
I wish I was wrong (now I cant stop thinking of transcity)
hell I'm usually the first to admit when I'm wrong.

so I guess to sum all this up..... I respectfully disagree with you.

thinking about it, I should just ask the 3 members you mentioned what area of Maine there from, maybe their all up by the Canadian boarder, though if thats true it really dosnt help me out thats like a 5 hour drive.

look I will try to make this the last time i bring it up but I cant promise it will be.. well that is until I find that hidden city , then you'll never hear about my shortage of quality women (aka transwomen).

anyway thanks for trying to shine a little hope on my romance issue.

Your response is, frankly, so ridiculously anti-science that it is really not worth responding to, but suffice it to say this: so long as you confound activity of a certain sort with how you determine the actual population of a group, you will continue to "respectfully disagree" with reality. Sure, some cities have large numbers of transgendered people who have moved from other places because there is an easier opportunity to create community, but it doesn't change the scientific fact.

Enough said. The problem here is not that Maine doesn't have transgenders, but that you don't see them.