Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > Freebies
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 02-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Kawanna and Isabella in a threesome fuck-a-thon.
Attached Thumbnails
top_allyp-fuckathon-with-kawanna-and-isabella_8.jpg   top_allyp-fuckathon-with-kawanna-and-isabella_10.jpg   top_allyp-fuckathon-with-kawanna-and-isabella_11.jpg  

Old 02-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

katieayanami will become famous soon enoughkatieayanami will become famous soon enough

wow this is so hot
i would love to try that on my boyfriend. top him from behind while i grab his hair.

not sure he will let me

LOL
Old 02-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

simmo has a spectacular aura aboutsimmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to simmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieayanami View Post
wow this is so hot
i would love to try that on my boyfriend. top him from behind while i grab his hair.

not sure he will let me

LOL
I think 'most' of the forum members would let you !!!
Old 02-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

Kamily fucks a Guys Ass
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 02-10-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

lucy111 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Patricia Bismarck gives him the present I asked for from her for Christmas.
Patrica is sexy woman her cock is very functional,and she fucks very good
Old 02-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Default www.andreanobiliproductions.com

Fortuna smiles on this guy when Mirella and Rafaela decide to share his various orifices.
Attached Thumbnails
top_milla&rafaela_06.jpg   top_milla&rafaela_11.jpg   top_milla&rafaela_12.jpg  

Old 02-14-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Ariadny having fun
Attached Thumbnails
ariadny_oliver_1-006.jpg   ariadny_oliver_1-012.jpg   ariadny_oliver_1-015.jpg  

Old 02-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.trannies-fuck-guys.com

Alexia Freire fucks a lucky guy.
Attached Thumbnails
top_alexia-freire_06.jpg   top_alexia-freire_08.jpg   top_alexia-freire_10.jpg  

Old 02-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

manhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to beholdmanhasso is a splendid one to behold

Jasmine Jewels dominates a guy
Attached Thumbnails
49.jpg   50.jpg   51.jpg  

Old 02-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Sabrina Fenandez taking advantage of a soldier-looking guy
Attached Thumbnails
Sabrina Fenandez1.jpg   Sabrina Fenandez2.jpg   Sabrina Fenandez3.jpg  

Old 02-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jimbo46 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhasso View Post
Sabrina Fenandez taking advantage of a soldier-looking guy

Who is Sabrina Fenandez never heard of her
Old 02-20-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

rahulaagarwal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I'll go for a bicycle ride with her anytime if this is included.
Can we do a double???
Old 02-20-2011

dauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond reputedauls has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up @tskink

Sexy Allicia Nogueira is in charge.
Attached Thumbnails
allicia-nogueira-tskink-01.jpg   allicia-nogueira-tskink-02.jpg   allicia-nogueira-tskink-04.jpg  

Old 03-01-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.tranniesfucktrannies.com

Isabelly Santana tops Laisa Lins.
Attached Thumbnails
isabelly-santana-fucks-laisa-lins_07.jpg   isabelly-santana-fucks-laisa-lins_12.jpg   isabelly-santana-fucks-laisa-lins_13.jpg  

Old 03-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

In a preview of what I'll probably dream about tonight, Luana and Noemi take care of this guy who should be me!
Attached Thumbnails
top_luana-noemi_10.jpg   top_luana-noemi_14.jpg   top_noemi-luana_15.jpg  

Old 03-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Isabelly Santana looks very pretty and feminine even when she tops a guy
Attached Thumbnails
isabelly_santana 1.jpg   isabelly_santana 2.jpg   isabelly_santana 3.jpg  

isabelly_santana_1-011.jpg   isabelly_santana_1-014.jpg   isabelly_santana_1-016.jpg  

Old 03-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Isabelly Santana looks very pretty and feminine even when she tops a guy
Now, why would you write "even" when she's topping? To me, there's nothing less feminine about a beautiful transwomen with a cock using it however she wishes!
Old 03-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleyum.com

Melanie fucks Jason in a new set at Shemale Yum. That should be ME!
Attached Thumbnails
top_melaniejason1026 copy.jpg   top_melaniejason1085 copy.jpg   top_melaniejason1098 copy.jpg  

Old 03-06-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

maygenanne is on a distinguished road

As a lif-long CD/TG I prefer being on the bottom!!
Old 03-07-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Now, why would you write "even" when she's topping? To me, there's nothing less feminine about a beautiful transwomen with a cock using it however she wishes!
I have to admit I am a little bit scared of the idea of a tgirl topping me Never had the guts to try it...
Old 03-08-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleclub.com

Leo is getting the gift of Yasmin Rios, something I keep asking for to no avail.
Attached Thumbnails
top_yasmin-rios_6.jpg   top_yasmin-rios-and-leo_10.jpg   top_yasmin-rios-and-leo_16.jpg  

Old 03-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Michel has a personal manservant. I'd like to apply for that job!
Attached Thumbnails
top_michel_erik_personal-manservant_05.jpg   top_michel_erik_personal-manservant_10.jpg   top_michel_erik_personal-manservant_11.jpg  

Old 03-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Chelsie gives Pablo what they both want.
Attached Thumbnails
top_chelsie_pablo_3.jpg   top_chelsie_pablo_7.jpg   top_chelsie_pablo_9.jpg  

Old 03-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.fuckedbyshemale.com

I don't her name, but she can stick her cock in me any time!
Attached Thumbnails
top_fbs_03.jpg   top_fbs_13.jpg   top_fbs_15.jpg  

Old 03-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

These shemales not only like to top guys, but they like it gang bang style
Attached Thumbnails
392.jpg   393.jpg   394.jpg  

395.jpg   396.jpg   397.jpg  

398.jpg   399.jpg   400.jpg  

Old 03-22-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
These shemales not only like to top guys, but they like it gang bang style
So goddamn lucky each one of the guy is...wish it was me being gangbanged...Ah!
Old 03-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bigcockshemalebareback.com

Drikinha Lima fucks a guy.
Attached Thumbnails
top_drikinha-lima_005.jpg   top_drikinha-lima_009.jpg   top_drikinha-lima_010.jpg  

Old 03-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Isabelly Killer fucking Vortex
Attached Thumbnails
Isabelly Killer3.jpg   Isabelly Killer5.jpg   Isabelly Killer7.jpg  

Old 03-28-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Anallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to allAnallisa is a name known to all

Isabelly Santana fucking a Guys Ass
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  

Old 03-28-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

cobramustang100 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Mmmmmmm sucking shecock. What could be better?
Wish I could get a tgirl.to shove her cock and cum in my throat like that , make me horny and wanna meet up with a tgirl
Old 03-28-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Drikinha Lima fucks a guy.
Ah! What a lucky bastard. Just looking at a shemale fucking a guy feels like heaven. What a feeling it would be to get fucked for real.
Old 03-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.bonecatrans.com.br

Jessica Ketlen fucks a lucky guy.
Attached Thumbnails
top_jessica-ketlen_215.jpg   top_jessica-ketlen_315.jpg   top_jessica-ketlen_413.jpg  

Old 04-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Natasha Rusthy getting busy in his hole.
Attached Thumbnails
top_natasha-rusthy_8.jpg   top_natasha-rusthy_9.jpg   top_natasha-rusthy_12.jpg  

Old 04-02-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Natasha Rusthy getting busy in his hole.

I love Natasha my last girlfriend looked just like her
Old 04-06-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Morgan Bailey shows where she's going to put her cock, and then she does it! (from her site)
Attached Thumbnails
top_morganbailey-fucking-01.jpg   top_morganbailey-fucking-02.jpg   top_morganbailey-fucking-03.jpg  

Old 04-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Bia Bastos gets sucked, fucks his ass, and cums on him ... my trifecta of desire!
Attached Thumbnails
top_bia-bastos_110.jpg   top_bia-bastos_310.jpg   top_bia-bastos_48.jpg  

Old 04-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemalesfromhell.com

Eduardo (damn, why can't it be me?) takes two cocks: Shayenne's in his ass and Hilda's in his mouth.
Attached Thumbnails
top_shayenne_hilda_eduardo_15.jpg  
Old 04-13-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Eduardo (damn, why can't it be me?) takes two cocks: Shayenne's in his ass and Hilda's in his mouth.
Some guys have all the luck I am so jealousd of him. Got the beautiful Hilda's girlcock in his mouth & the gorgeous Shayenne's big girlcock in his ass.
Old 04-14-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

FlacoPro can only hope to improve

I absolutely LOVE Shemales on TOP. It just drives me wild and has been a long time fantasy of mine. Lately, I've been wondering if I should make this fantasy a reality though...
Old 04-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Taylor on Black TGirls
Attached Thumbnails
black-shemale-taylor-03.jpg   black-shemale-taylor-04.jpg  
Old 04-15-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jennifer Satine gives it to her guy, and good!
Attached Thumbnails
jennifer-satine_418.jpg   jennifer-satine_512.jpg   jennifer-satine_68.jpg  

Old 04-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Grazielly fucking a lucky guy.
Attached Thumbnails
top_grazielly_225.jpg   top_grazielly_323.jpg   top_grazielly_423.jpg  

Old 04-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.shemaleyum.com

Annalise fucks Mark in her latest Shemale Yum set. I have recently come to the conclusion that having Annalise do this to me would make me a better man.

Attached Thumbnails
annalisemark1064 copy.jpg   annalisemark1077 copy.jpg   annalisemark1101 copy.jpg  

Old 04-17-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Annalise fucks Mark in her latest Shemale Yum set. I have recently come to the conclusion that having Annalise do this to me would make me a better man.

Oh Annalise I love you I would give anything to be with her sex slave/bitch mmmmmmmmmm

Does she have any dvds out where she fucks with her beautiful girlcock
Old 04-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Dina Swift is the new star on TS Seduction.
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   10.jpg   13.jpg  

Old 04-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.blackshemalez.com

Sabrina tops a lucky guy.
Attached Thumbnails
top_sabrina_blackshemalez_1.jpg   top_sabrina_blackshemalez_7.jpg   top_sabrina_blackshemalez_9.jpg  

Old 04-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Kelly is teaching Tommy italian the pleasant way
Attached Thumbnails
Kelly 1.jpg   Kelly 2.jpg   Kelly 3.jpg  

Old 04-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Marcella and Victoria spitroast a lucky guy
Attached Thumbnails
Marcella 1.jpg   Marcella 2.jpg   Marcella 3.jpg  

Old 04-19-2011
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

amy/cd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default japan

this ladyboy is cute and dominant!
Attached Thumbnails
r13.jpg   r01.jpg   r10.jpg  

Old 04-26-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Default www.trannies-fuck-guys.com

Leticia Compoy fucks her man.
Attached Thumbnails
top_leticia-compoy_06.jpg   top_leticia-compoy_12.jpg   top_leticia-compoy_15.jpg