Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-09-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Question How do you know when someone is interested in you?

Help. How do you recognize if someone is into you or not? I mean i'm captain oblivious or a fool so please help this idiot: :
Old 04-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

Welcome to Club Oblivious. You are among millions of men ,women and everyone in between. It may seem like an awful way to spend your days/nights at times, but if someone is THAT really into you,it'll be known. If not, then consider it destiny that you and ? were not meant to be.
So don't go fretting or thinking foolish thoughts. Now if you are really bummed out over the issue, grow a spine and YOU make the first step. Otherwise how will the other person know if your 'really' into THEM. Are you admitting you have more to lose then they? Are you afraid of being rejected? Well now you know how other members of Club Oblivious feel. So chill out and make your life a good one. You might make someone else's life good also.
Old 04-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

rockabilly will become famous soon enoughrockabilly will become famous soon enough
Post thanks

Well thank you for having the decency to post a response . Not knowing when someones into you or not is frustrating. Am i wrong in assuming honesty is a virtue, I mean just be honest and spare their feelings. Rejection sucks but i would rather know then guess.

Last edited by rockabilly; 04-10-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 04-10-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Painfully shy, sometimes intentionally oblivious, and generally self-conscious here. So, yeah I get wondering about that stuff. The reality is, most people have been rejected, most people have pined over someone - so most people try to be cool if they aren't interested.

If they are interested, then perhaps they are just as shy/unsure as you. Perhaps you aren't picking up their cues. If they aren't interested, and they intentionally make you feel like a crumb.. well that should tell you something.

Last edited by Bionca; 04-10-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Old 04-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Smile

Thanks Bionca, You are a voice of reason in an unreasonable world. Things just seem so hard sometimes ... some days getting a simple e-mail or reply helps. How sad is that. Thanks again Bionca.
Old 04-10-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Thanks Bionca, You are a voice of reason in an unreasonable world. Things just seem so hard sometimes ... some days getting a simple e-mail or reply helps. How sad is that. Thanks again Bionca.
LOL you just keep thinking that...
Old 04-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Cool

Yes maam , you got it
Old 04-10-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Yes maam , you got it
Maybe it's the Internet... I get told lots I'm reasonable, well spoken, even-tempered...

Nobody in my life would ever use ANY of those word to describe me... I'm really kinda scattered, easily distracted, pop-off at the drop of a hat, and I make up words just because I like mine better than the one we already use.
Old 04-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Thumbs up

Bionca your just a lady ahead of her time , a trailblazer , a visionary. All hail Queen Bionca. LOL
Old 04-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

If she wanna use tongue when we kiss, I tend to take it as a vague indication of at least SOME interest :-)

Honestly, I dig what you say, and I too tend to be on the shy side (hmmm...). It depends on the situation, actually. But I guess I've become a bit less shy over time - I'm not so afraid of a rejection as I used to be. You can't win them all, anyway... actually, a month ago I was rejected flat out. PAIN! But so be it. She was mighty civil about it, though, and we have a fine friendship none the less. Needless to say she sort of already has a bf she's quite crazy about, so I guess I had it coming... :-)

But I have always been extremely bad at reading these socalled signs of interest, and I guess I therefore have been quite guarded with regards to showing my own interest. And that easily ends up in a catch22 situation.

Therefore, if you're interested, tell her a bit more openly. If she responds positively then it's Christmas Eve. If she politely indicates otherwise, then be big about it and NEVER try too hard! That may sound somewhat cynical but it's not. It's simply to avoid embarrasment for both parties.

But go for them, the little goddesses, that's what they are waiting for. And the internet is not a bad place to start - especially if you are honest about yourself image and text wise.

Don't worry too much about a rejection - you'll have plenty (maybe) and in the end it's all about finding that right woman with the right chemistry.

So rock on, cap'n!

H
Old 04-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

"Rejection sucks but i would rather know then guess."

If you rather know, then make an indication. Fear of rejection breeds cowardness and leads to a lonely world OR to a world of people you don't really want but are willing to settle for. Overcoming fears,breeds confidence. Believe me, people have been in your shoes all throughout history. Some have lucked out,many others wasted their lives because of their fear of rejection. Life is not by nature easy. And no one has a guarentee to anything or anyone. You now have some insight from a few who have felt as you do at some point, what's your next move?
Good luck,better still take a course in human developements. You might learn a thing or two about yourself. And you may discover that your not alone. And with that my good fellow, will place you within a group and within a group, gives hope and confidence. NB