Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > General Discussion
Register Forum Rules Members List Today's Posts Bookmark & Share

Live TS Webcams *NEW*

Old 09-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts
Default The Homophobic Obsession Of The Catholic Church

In Italy the homosexual couples must live without any civil right. The reason ? The incredible (and outrageous) power of the pope and of the catholic church. The politicians don't dare to challenge the wrath of the pope becuse they are coward and fear to lose votes. This problem is dramatic here in Italy because the pope is a sort of political-ethic authority and fights every day his personal war against all the sexual differences. I think Italy is a nation with a limited sovereignity, a semi-teocratic country without any real laicity of the institutions. The Vatican stops any attempt to introduce civil rights for the homosexual couples and spreads prejudices and superstitions against transexuals and shemale-lovers.
I think the intolerance of the sacerdotal caste against the sexual differences is one of the most dramatic problems in the world ( see also the Islam)

Last edited by eliogabalo; 09-11-2007 at 01:27 PM.
Old 09-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

The Pope is an angry old man... like all the ridiculous muslim imams yelling for their socalled "true way to God".

I'm a guy who believes in God, but sometimes I think religion should be illegalized as it has a tendency to be an obstacle for any kind of moral progress. And more often than not it tends to have absolutely nothing to do with God. It becomes "opium for the people" as some one once claimed.

But again, no need to take it out on God - God is love and He has never (by my knowledge) personally expressed any homo- or transfobic sentiments. Of course, he hasn't!

So no need to worry of man-made religions when in the end it is the dear Lord who'll do the judging :-)

Amen again

H
Old 09-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

eliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these partseliogabalo is infamous around these parts

They worry about the homosexuals more than about the poverty ... this fact is disgusting ... it's funny, i took a religious-history degree ... The intolerance is always very strong in all the monotheistic religions "of the Book". I think this fact isn't fortuitous and feel sympathy for paganism. The pagans are often incredibly tolerant !
Old 09-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

God is tolerant too!
Old 09-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

I don't believe in a "personal" God and i'm not christian; but i believe in the Nature, and the Nature is the most tolerant God you can imagine
Old 09-13-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Excaliborg will become famous soon enoughExcaliborg will become famous soon enough

that the problem right there. religion. or should i say organised religion, such as what we have today. and the religious types always harping on about freedom of choice and whatnot.

well the pope has been celibate for all this time (maybe?)
Old 09-14-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

trans_lover is on a distinguished road

Hi i'm italian, ...In Italy church have too much power, i don't think other coutries let church have an "italy like" role in government...i think italians should think a bit more about their (our) politic and economic problems and a bit less about heaven.......
Old 09-15-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans_lover View Post
Hi i'm italian, ...In Italy church have too much power, i don't think other coutries let church have an "italy like" role in government...i think italians should think a bit more about their (our) politic and economic problems and a bit less about heaven.......
Welcome, my friend ! The power of the catholic church in Italy is based on two conditions:
1) The cowardly and the servilism of the politicians towards the pope
2) The weakness of our liberal culture.
After the second world war Italy's been dominated by two opposite fundamentalisms: catholicism and marxism. They are both deeply unliberal. At the moment the big parties that claim they are "liberal" are , really, filo-catholic and conservative. The UE is our only hope. Our integration in the UE can favour the secularization and laicization of the institutions.
Old 09-24-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

padeligne can only hope to improve

I understand your unhappy position. Here in Belgium we have liberated ourselves from the shackles of religion. I hope it will happen soon in your country. Can I send some Belgian freedom over the Alps?
By the way, it is at least ironic that the church is so against gay people now. During the 18th and 19th century it was accused of being too soft on gays! It all depends on what geriatric fellows rule the Vatican presumably.
Old 09-28-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Mimecore is on a distinguished road

Over here in the USA we have quite the conflict on gay marriage. I support the legalization of it. Others don't, and honestly, their reasoning is quite ridiculous. The best one that I've heard is that "gay couples with children will have gay children, whereas straight couples will have straight children."

Old 09-29-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

hermafrodyte is on a distinguished road

The church always has something to cry about...
makin' people afraid that they will go to hell and stuff..

I really think they should mind their own business..
and stop interfering in people's lifes!
Old 10-12-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
the bible was written by man, the rules of religion were written by man. how the hell does anyone know what god REALLY wants? he could be saying "dance around naked, sacrifice goats and shave your butts daily" for all we know. i mean hell - thats if there IS a god. maybe god is a shemale? "who dares look upon the rack of infinite wisdom and longs to suck the dick of unshakable faith!?"
dont get me wrong, i have a couple of religious beliefs (be kind to your fellow man, thou shalt not commit adultery etc etc) but religion is all alot of guess work.

oh and i also believe in "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" - hence why i wanna fuck shemales in the butt
Old 10-12-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaven88 View Post
the bible was written by man, the rules of religion were written by man. how the hell does anyone know what god REALLY wants? he could be saying "dance around naked, sacrifice goats and shave your butts daily" for all we know. i mean hell - thats if there IS a god. maybe god is a shemale? "who dares look upon the rack of infinite wisdom and longs to suck the dick of unshakable faith!?"
dont get me wrong, i have a couple of religious beliefs (be kind to your fellow man, thou shalt not commit adultery etc etc) but religion is all alot of guess work.

oh and i also believe in "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" - hence why i wanna fuck shemales in the butt

Of course God is a shemale. God is completeness and perfection, so it must be at the meantime male and female ... :D
Old 05-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Cool

Quote:
The Pope is an angry old man... like all the ridiculous muslim imams yelling for their socalled "true way to God".
...And more often than not it tends to have absolutely nothing to do with God.... God is love and He has never (by my knowledge) personally expressed any homo- or transfobic sentiments....no need to worry of man-made religions when in the end it is the dear Lord who'll do the judging :-)
It was sheer pleasure reading it. And it seems that you have a good understanding of what most organised religions really are. A group of men manipulating a larger group of dim witted people, by injecting inhibitions and guilt into their innocent minds.
The church as an organised body, has been doing this for Ages. They are forcing us to follow a prescribed set of behaviors, otherwise we are sinners! What is this hullaballoo about SIN? Keep your conscience clear to God and thats it. Let God do the judgement, not some old puritan bigot dressed in a funny headdress.
Yeah, I'm good and contented. And I'm neither a hypocrite politician, nor a trembling "god fearing" sinner. Fear not, Amen.
Old 05-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Revolutionary, outrageous and downright funny. Bloody Brilliant!!
"Heresy! Thou shalt be judged and burnt at stake!" As the old and terrible Popes of by-gone ages might have said.
I am a believer, by the way.
Old 05-29-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Hermaphrodytus... Where the term "Hermaphrotyte" comes

was a Greek deity made from the union of Hermes (Logic and reason) and Aphrodyte (Passion and Beauty). This deity had the sex characteristics of both male and female and was thought to represent perfection.

History has a number of examples of religiously significant people who would probably be termed "transgendered". The imported Roman Goddess Cybele had priests who would castrate themselves and dress and live as women. The Goddess Ishtar/Ashera/Innanna had priests who lives as priestesses and bestowed the blessings of the goddess sexually to the male population. In the US the natives had the "Berdache" or "Two-Spirit" people - men and women who were understood to be both male and female and neither ast the same time. There were ceremonies that could only be performed by one of these special people, and taking one as a wife (or husband since not all of them liked men) was an honor. They performed the labor of both men as women and were thought to be better able to communicate with "spirits" because of their understanding of both male and female.

As far as the Abrahamic faiths go, there is a long history of supressing the feminine. Both homophobia and transphobia have their root in this as well as "good old" sexism. The Church needs a strong Male deity, so women and "not-men" must be week and weakness must be punished. That and sex is scary, especially sex for pleasure not for babies.