Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Travelling
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 08-18-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

topp001 is on a distinguished road
Default Recent discussion on travel to Thailand

You sound like you're located in Thailand.. So how's the LB scene these days? I am very new and just discovered I am very attracted to LBs such as Moo.. very tempted to come over and meet someone like her.
Old 08-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by topp001 View Post
You sound like you're located in Thailand.. So how's the LB scene these days? I am very new and just discovered I am very attracted to LBs such as Moo.. very tempted to come over and meet someone like her.
I am not in LOS but it's very quiet. A friend of mine wanted to go to Pattaya for his first experience earlier this year but I sent him some pics of the new girls at Ezy Bar. They are still very young and haven't got boobs. I suggested Cocktails and Dreams on Phuket, staying at "Place to Stay" just a few metres away. He did that in April and loves the place, he went back in July for another go. I'm back there in December (I hope).
Old 08-19-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Thanks for the info.. as a newbie, I need as much help as possible. I am more into slightly 'developed' LBs.. ie. those with some curves and girly faces. Overall, I found asian LBs are more my type as I am into topping (at least for now) and they seem to be more passive than those from other countries. So have fun in Dec... may be we can meet there one of these days.
Old 08-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura aboutsirmartinfrobisher has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Thanks for the info.. as a newbie, I need as much help as possible. I am more into slightly 'developed' LBs.. ie. those with some curves and girly faces. Overall, I found asian LBs are more my type as I am into topping (at least for now) and they seem to be more passive than those from other countries. So have fun in Dec... may be we can meet there one of these days.
Seriously, go to Phuket, Pat is not the official "Mamasan". she's older than the norm but she also understands what guys want. She'll set up threesomes, foursoumes, whatever. She's also a good cook and will give good gf experience if you do an LT with her (pic attached). Do not play Pool with her, she's a hustler!
Attached Thumbnails
pat_186_191.jpg  
Old 08-19-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmartinfrobisher View Post
Seriously, go to Phuket, Pat is not the official "Mamasan". she's older than the norm but she also understands what guys want. She'll set up threesomes, foursoumes, whatever. She's also a good cook and will give good gf experience if you do an LT with her (pic attached). Do not play Pool with her, she's a hustler!
Haha, I wouldnt even consider playing pool with her.. It would be very hard to concentrate on the game... But thanks, I will pick out a few possible LBs and will 'play by ear' when I visit LOS. As I said, I am a newbie and would just want some one-on-one fun for now. Good GF experience is definitely what I want.
Old 08-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Haha, I wouldnt even consider playing pool with her.. It would be very hard to concentrate on the game... But thanks, I will pick out a few possible LBs and will 'play by ear' when I visit LOS. As I said, I am a newbie and would just want some one-on-one fun for now. Good GF experience is definitely what I want.
I'm not selling Pat, I was just explaining that you can get a better GF experience in Phuket than patts or BKK
I have absolutely no financial (or any other link to these sites)
Old 08-19-2010
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I'm not selling Pat, I was just explaining that you can get a better GF experience in Phuket than patts or BKK
I have absolutely no financial (or any other link to these sites)
I like to apologize if the tone of my previous message contains such implications. That was purely unintentional... I do appreciate any suggestion from all experienced BMs. I will definitely step my first steps in Phuket before venturing in Patts and other cities.
Old 08-19-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
I like to apologize if the tone of my previous message contains such implications. That was purely unintentional... I do appreciate any suggestion from all experienced BMs. I will definitely step my first steps in Phuket before venturing in Patts and other cities.
This is the "Place to Stay", it's owned by an American, Tom, it is very close to Cocktails & Dreams, just 4 mini suites and the rates are good. Tom will picck you up from the airport, he's a regular in C&D so there's no problem with ladyboy guests.
http://www.theplacetostayphuket.com/
As well as Cocktails & Dreams there's also soi croc with the girls dancing on the podium every night. There's also "Tootsies" ladyboy massage for afternoon relaxation
Attached Thumbnails
gallery1-311.jpg   outside_tootsies_131_184.jpg   map_187.jpg  

Last edited by sirmartinfrobisher; 08-19-2010 at 11:47 PM.
Old 08-20-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou, sirmartinfrobisher, for providing this information to the members.
Old 03-12-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

HK2006 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the info. I am thinking of heading to Phuket in the next few weeks. Right now the theplacetostayphuket.com web sites seems to be down.
Old 03-12-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK2006 View Post
Thanks for the info. I am thinking of heading to Phuket in the next few weeks. Right now the theplacetostayphuket.com web sites seems to be down.
It is closed at the moment, re-opening date is not known.
Old 07-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

guesswhat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It is closed at the moment, re-opening date is not known.
I have been to Nana Plaza and Obsessions and Cascades as well. I like Obsessions the best!