Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Old 04-01-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ajay is on a distinguished road
Smile My story and why i am here.

I am a very small man barely 5 feet, (4 feet 10 inches to be precise). I was always the shortest person be it school, college or even at present at my job. Even girls are taller than me, no girls used to like me because of my short height. So i developed a dislike for girls. I had very tall friend when i was in college, he was 6 feet 6 inches tall. He had everything so larger than me, his hands feet just everything. When we used to go to toilet, i would always try to look at his penis about how huge it was. I started dreaming about him, him having big breasts and wearing heels, towering over me slapping me. Making me feel worthless. Treating me like a sissy. I am not gay but i love tall shemales.
Its my fantasy and story. Please be my friend on this forum, we can chat on gmail or any other place. I won't bug you, i wont disturb you. I will respect you all, please become my friend, i am very lonely in this world. I can't tell this to anyone around me. Thank you.