Trans Ladyboy Forum

Go Back Trans Ladyboy Forum > TS Dating and Cam-to-Cam > Member Introductions and Pictures
Register Forum Rules Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Bookmark & Share

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sexynova is an unknown quantity at this point
Default its been a month

its been around a month that i have been dressing now since i moved out of my parents house and stay in delhi a different state in india that i started dressing up and moving around as a girl now i know i dont look completely feminine but give me some adivise where i could improve and if i finanlly do get the chance and the money i will make the transition
Attached Thumbnails
me1.jpg   me2.jpg   me3.jpg  

me4.jpg   me5.jpg  
Old 11-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

let me know you thoughts good bad anything, even if you think i am ugly as helll just let me know
Old 11-19-2008
rhythmic delivery

don't change to much, your hot.
Old 11-19-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default thanx

i appreciate it
Old 11-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura aboutDEFENDER has a spectacular aura about

You have a very natural feminine beauty and my only advise to you is to let your heart show you the way. If I saw you out and about just as you are, I would not give a second thought about your sexuality....you are a lovely girl and I am sure you must be turning the heads of all the men you meet.
Old 11-20-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

thankx so much defender
Old 11-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

i agree with defender have fun with life. live it to the best that it can best it can be and never let anyone get you down.
Old 11-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

not2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant futurenot2old has a brilliant future

Are those photos really you?? Then I'm moving to Delhi!!

Seriously, I agree completely with Defender. You're already waaaay cute, so just follow the dream (and let us know how it goes).
Old 11-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

DL_NL will become famous soon enough

I wouldn't change anything. You look great!
Old 11-20-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

raojai70 is on a distinguished road

You are wonderful, beautiful and feminine already. Well done on making this step and keep posting your pics, please.
Old 11-23-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

girly_boy has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Dont change you are so very very hot!
Old 11-23-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Dutch_88 is on a distinguished road

You are gorgeus! I wouldn't mind it if you'd put up more photo's of yourself... (blush)
Old 11-24-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Default kiss

ok let me get some more, but i am still not comfortable doing any naked ones so u guys will have to show some patience for that
Old 11-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

liesjeversteven is on a distinguished road

You are beautiful girl! And honestly, if you were to pass me on the street, even after having a good look at you, i wouldn't have a clue you were once a boy.
Old 11-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

franalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud offranalexes has much to be proud of

Sweety, pad your bra, wear some lipstick, just a lite shade and wear feminine clothes. You go gurl!
Old 11-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

merelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these partsmerelypink is infamous around these parts

wow your cute
Old 11-24-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

yaya65 is on a distinguished road

Congrats on moving out! Best thing ever is your freedom!
Old 11-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Dutch_88 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexynova View Post
ok let me get some more, but i am still not comfortable doing any naked ones so u guys will have to show some patience for that
I don't need naked photo's... just photo's
You are my type of girl, girl! Feel free to PM me
Old 11-24-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

underthere will become famous soon enoughunderthere will become famous soon enough

You are very sweet looking, I hope you are, so many look one way and are another, I wouldn't change anything, you are very attractive, congrats on your move out, it suits you.
Old 11-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really niceahoj7720 is just really nice

Quote:
You don't need to pose naked... You have potential, I have imagination... You're very pretty as you are!
All the best!
Old 11-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GeForce can only hope to improve

Seriously? You have doubts that you look feminine enough? OMG, you are such a Q-T-Pie! I'd be PROUD to have you on my arm! Look at my sweet, beautiful, sexy GIRLFriend! Please don't change a thing! PLEASE!!
BTW: The diamond stud in your nose is HOT!
Old 11-25-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ThatOneGuy is on a distinguished road

Dont change a thing.

You look good the way you are now.
Old 11-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

I hope this isn't a wind-up because you already look staggeringly cute and totally at ease with yourself. Your gorgeous complexion and sleek body are a joy to behold. You have a warm presence in your photos. What ON EARTH would you ever want to change? Your tops are awesome, too! A poster here said you should wear makeup and change your clothing. Well, I don't agree. Nobody should conform to a stereotype, unless that's what they personally want. I actually think you look incredible right now. Changing your style could ruin your look. Again, though, it's an entirely personal thing. Be the person you wish to be, inside and out. Me? I'd happily take you for your appearance right now, but I don't know a damned thing about your character. However, 1 out of 2 ain't bad! Seriously, though, you look so happy and radiant now that I think the pictures suggest a very attractive person. But listen. Don't compromise. Don't sell-out. Don't listen to us Internet freaks. (I didn't contradict myself, right?). Just follow your heart.

Last edited by TheSkronkDonkey; 11-25-2008 at 04:14 PM.
Old 03-04-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

chopper_craze is on a distinguished road

Quote:
its been around a month that i have been dressing now since i moved out of my parents house and stay in delhi a different state in india that i started dressing up and moving around as a girl now i know i dont look completely feminine but give me some adivise where i could improve and if i finanlly do get the chance and the money i will make the transition
Is that really you?? then u need not change at all!!! :D U look cute and hot as hell!! :D :D A bubbly teenage girl is what you are!
Old 03-04-2013
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Moderator Note: This thread has been closed as the OP has not been on here for the last 2 1/2 years. If you are the OP and wish to have the thread reopened then contact any moderator.
Closed Thread